Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by clariissaa »

Edward!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i would definitely, without a doubt or a second's hesitation, choose Edward. always always always.

i'm a hopeless romantic and Edward is just so chivalrous and handsome and chiseled and great...(ha props to the people who recognize part of the she's the man quote). no seriously though, he's a very old-fashioned type of guy and i am completely dazzled by that. his extreme devotion would just be impossible to resist, i think. plus he has that whole bad boy with a good heart/soul thing going on, which i always seem to fall for lol :D

i like jacob, but only as a best guy friend. i've never seen jacob in any romantic light at all, but i think he'd be fun to hang out with. i think he kind of reminds me of my brother a bit so that may be why i don't like him that way...

plus, he's entirely too tall for me! he's what? 6'8 or something ridiculous? i'm 5'2 on a good day. good grief.

edward!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:i would definitely, without a doubt or a second's hesitation, choose Edward. always always always.

i'm a hopeless romantic and Edward is just so chivalrous and handsome and chiseled and great...(ha props to the people who recognize part of the she's the man quote). no seriously though, he's a very old-fashioned type of guy and i am completely dazzled by that. his extreme devotion would just be impossible to resist, i think. plus he has that whole bad boy with a good heart/soul thing going on, which i always seem to fall for lol :D

i like jacob, but only as a best guy friend. i've never seen jacob in any romantic light at all, but i think he'd be fun to hang out with. i think he kind of reminds me of my brother a bit so that may be why i don't like him that way...

plus, he's entirely too tall for me! he's what? 6'8 or something ridiculous? i'm 5'2 on a good day. good grief.

edward!!
haha. yes, Jake is extremely tall. I love how you said "i'm 5'2 on a good day." it made me smile. lol. it reminded me of my sister, she's 25 and 5'1. haha.
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^ haha, yep. i'm 19--i don't think i'm going to be growing anymore, sadly. but it's cool i guess....
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by K-Dawg »

I'm a Team Edward person, hands down.. It's the whole gentleman factor. Jacob is like the boy next door, like all boys. Edward is something else. Something that isn't a part of society today. :D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

I totally agree with you K-Dawg! Go you!

TEAM EDWARD!!! 8-) :!:

theres no question here really...! I so don't get team Jacob people.. :|

edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward edward
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

What kind of a question is this? He he Just kidding. But the answer is pretty obvious to me.

Edward.

I would give anything and everything to live in the 1900s. I love their manners, the way they talk, the way they act... everything. And he is just like that, so old fashioned.
MoonlitRose
Wandering Through Town

Post by MoonlitRose »

Jacob, hands down!

He's just so real, not an ounce of superficiality in him that I can see. 'Sides, he's warm and can turn into a big, cuddly wolf. What more can a girl want? :P
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hmmm.... that's a hard question. I love both of them to death, and they are both soo different. I choose...SETH!!! I know it's not the question, but I truly can't decide. And what isn't there to like about him? Besides Edward is taken by Bella and wouldn't give me a second glance and Jacob now has Reneesme and probably wouldn't see me either.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
MCullz
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by MCullz »

SethisMine wrote:Hmmm.... that's a hard question. I love both of them to death, and they are both soo different. I choose...SETH!!! I know it's not the question, but I truly can't decide. And what isn't there to like about him? Besides Edward is taken by Bella and wouldn't give me a second glance and Jacob now has Reneesme and probably wouldn't see me either.

ahh. Seth. if he was part of this question, I would totally pick him. he's just so amazing.

<3
"It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute.You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived." -Logan Huntzberger, Gilmore Girls