Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sharon^sharon
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by sharon^sharon »

Jacob is really sweet but I would surely go for Edward.
He a thinker (I'm a thinker too), he's sensitive (he would watch me sleep!), always careful. He's also often alone, so I am (Not that I mind it often).
I'm defenitely no Jacob-type, because I'm that social and I don't easily make friends or make people laugh.
SylvieGirl224
Wandering Through Town

Post by SylvieGirl224 »

Most definitely Jacob...Edward has some moments, but Jake wins. He's hot, he can keep me warm, he's a funny guy, and maybe he could get me to be more adventurous. I'm more of an introvert, and I think I would do better with an extrovert to balance me out, lol. The only downside is that he can't sing well, but I could definitely sing enough for the both of us. ;)
Searching for my own Jacob...

I may be a dork, but I'm Taylor's dork! ;)
Dork Squad: Showtune Siren
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

def edward jacob is such a bumm
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Edward, and not just because he's my favorite :)
I would need someone like him in just about every way *sigh* I love that he's so sensitive and loving and reassuring and protective
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
Mortifera
Settled in Forks

Post by Mortifera »

I would choose Edward, but then again I'm partial to Vampires!
CullensGirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by CullensGirl14 »

i would choose Edward, but the Edward after he had been to Italy. Not because he felt guilty, but because i liked him more after Italy. While Edward would be able to see every thought in my head, it would be nice to know that someone knew what i was thinking and would be able to do something about it.

Jacab became too nasty and had too much of a bad temper (something i'm guilty of too) and i don't know whether i could live with that. The pack is also too social for too much of the time, i love my time alone, snuggling up in bed listening to music and reading a book lol. It wouldn't happen with Jacob.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shatarah »

I would choose Edward. For many of the same reasons Bella did (because I can associate with her on many levels). I certainly did like Jacob, but I couldn't see him as anything more than a friend for me.

I think Renee summed it up nicely for me though...
"My little middle-aged child. Luckily, you seem to have found another old soul." BD Pg. 18
hannaa
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by hannaa »

I love them both but I would choose Edward. For me, Jacob could only be a friend. :)
Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else - Charlie
Team Edward And Team Jacob
I'm on the list
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

For me, I would choose Edward because his personality suits mine better. I'm not a fun person to be with, not an extrovert, etc. Jacob will probably be bored to tears. Not to mention, Edward has a sense of humour, is protective, sensitive and musical.

I like that he thinks he's flawed in many ways.

Also, I like "old-fashioned". I think my taste of music will clashed with his though. Come to think of it, I've not met a person who shares the same taste of music as mine, which is "oldies", 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s music hits.

However, there's a saying that says 'people with the same personalities will clashed with each other.' So, maybe I need someone to balance me out. 'Like a personal sun to chase away the clouds.'

Jacob can be my friend instead.

But between the Cullen guys, the person I would choose is Jasper or Carlisle. Jasper because he's intriguing, loving, the most "real", devoting and gentleman-like. Carlisle because he's kind, compassionate, devoting, and wonderfully perfect.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Maus
Wandering Through Town

Post by Maus »

They both have wonderful personalities in my opinion, but I like Edward's a bit more... because I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. However, I would still choose Jacob. I have my reasons.... my slightly superficial reasons. It's not because I feel bad for him, though, or because he's a werewolf, or because I like the way he looks better. In fact, if it weren't for this one thing, I'd choose Edward . Edward's just not the right kind of vampire... and again it has nothing to do with what he looks like... or the fact that he sparkles instead of burns.
Heh... if you can figure it out why I choose Jacob, I'll give you a cookie and +1 internetz. :lol: