Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Edward or Jacob, who would you choose for you?

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

brunetterebel010 wrote:
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
brunetterebel010 wrote:
Wolf-Girl90 wrote:
brunetterebel010 wrote:Jacob, because he is more fun, and I'm native american, and I've always been a werewolf girl
Same! Although, I'm only a quarter Native American! He just seems so much more laidback! I've never been into intense boys!
I'd love his warm hugs too! :D
xoxo
Yeah, I'm only partly Native Amerian, and it's not Quilute (I can't even spell that...) and I do love hugs, warm hugs vs. cold kisses... how is that even a choice???
*shakes head sadly at all the silly girls who like Edward best*
Yes, I'm not part Quilute either! My great Grandmother was Navajo!
I'm not saying I dislike Edward in any way, shape or form, I just really prefer Jacob!
He's so cute and funny and unbelievably my type! :D
xoxo
I'm cherokee/choctaw.
I like Edward, but I LOVE Jacob.
:D
We're on the same wavelngth!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

This is soooo confusing. I usually avoid this question so I don't know why I'm coming to this thread. Teehee. :D They are totally opposite, but I love both of them..........

I guess Edward. He's just....you can't describe it. He's Edward Cullen for crying out loud. :lol:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:This is soooo confusing. I usually avoid this question so I don't know why I'm coming to this thread. Teehee. :D They are totally opposite, but I love both of them..........

I guess Edward. He's just....you can't describe it. He's Edward Cullen for crying out loud. :lol:
Exactly!!!! ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

navarre wrote:
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:This is soooo confusing. I usually avoid this question so I don't know why I'm coming to this thread. Teehee. :D They are totally opposite, but I love both of them..........

Exactly!!!! ;)

Yes! There is really not much more to say. I would choose Edward over Jacob any day. Edward is mature, a gentleman, stunning/dazzling, well spoken, polite, smart, protective..I could go on and on..and he's a vampire :) I know I'm going overboard here, he does have his weaker traits too. "Prone to overreaction" for one. But that doesn't change my opinion of him.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

can i pick jasper?

ooh edard or jake?..it's got to be edward for me....jacobis a strnge caachter for me...1st time i read twilight i was totally hooked in edward and found jake annoying..then new moon(while i was still hooked on edward) jak really annoyed me..loads, because i refused to believe edward was gone. Then eclipse i hated jake with a passion..i was like..edward is back..just leave them alone!!....but then in BD i kinda got to like him more as it was from his pov (it also helped that i didn't care for edward anymore and had moved onto jasper by this point) then i re-read the series again..and without my edward obbsession i started to ike jake more.and feel sorry for him, but i would still rather have edward to jake, he is just more mature, although there re parts to jake and the idea of the pack that i prefer to edward..his motorbike capabilities for one..edward is too protective and over baring...but jake is to obsessive and compulsive for my liking.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Okay. There are days where I'll take Jake over Edward any day. Simply because Edward is WAY too overprotective. I like my freedom to do what I want when I want. And I know with Jake I can do that. However, more often than not, I'm going to take Edward over Jake. Jake seems like the type that's only meant to be my best friend. Edward is what I want in a guy. He's sweet and protective, and intelligent, and can always teach me something new, but he doesn't talk down to me because I don't know as much as he does. It's a fine line to walk, and he walks it well.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Edward is marture, Edward is responsible,
Edward treats Bella like a glass doll and he says he doesn't want her to miss out on being human, he won't let her be human if he isn't around to make sure she doesn't do anything even semi-dangerous.

Jacob is simple, sweet, and WAAAYYYY more fun. Jacob realizes part of life is getting hurts, and he lets Bella LIVE

I so want Jacob...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

brunetterebel010 wrote:Edward is marture, Edward is responsible,
Edward treats Bella like a glass doll and he says he doesn't want her to miss out on being human, he won't let her be human if he isn't around to make sure she doesn't do anything even semi-dangerous.

Jacob is simple, sweet, and WAAAYYYY more fun. Jacob realizes part of life is getting hurts, and he lets Bella LIVE

I so want Jacob...
I agree! ;)
We can share him can't we!?

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Jacob.

It's hard because I love Edward, but he really starts to get on my nerves as the saga progresses. I understand how he's perfect for Bella. I wouldn't be as patient as Bella. I wouldn't respond well to his protectiveness or his mood swings. We would be the ultimate dysfunctional couple; we'd be all in love and happy and then I'd be screaming at him and we wouldn't talk for two weeks before we got back together again. I know you know the type :lol: .

For me, Jacob was always just right. He's obviously protective but he's not ridiculous about it and despite the wolfy tendencies he's very normal. I enjoy that Jacob says and does really stupid things, on occasion. I would develop a major complex if I was always the only one messing things up. I have a compulsive need to help people and there isn't much I could ever do for Edward. I would feel it was all take and no give.

I like a little adventure in my life too and Jacob seems to be able to embrace that without getting hurt (minus the fantasy creature fights). And I'm always so darn cold so his heat would be really nice. I'm also very sarcastic and quite blunt, Jacob shares the same tendency.

Jacob just feels more natural to me. Edward would be like a drug addiction, but Jake's more your favorite food - not something that'll scare you or come back to bite you (no pun intended). I feel like I could be away from him for a while without it causing any major rifts in my life. The power that Edward wields over Bella (totally not his fault, she's just crazy in love :lol: ) scares me and I'd always feel on edge.

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I'd like Edward please :D
I guess I have a similar personality to Edward, and I'd love him as much as he loves me.
I'd always want him around so I know he's safe.
I wouldn't have a problem with his over protective-ness, I think that's so sweet and I'd always want to be safe in his arms. I think his over protective-ness just shows how much he cares for you, and theres nothing wrong with that. I think that's the best trait anybody can have. And I don't see why people have a problem with it. Edward ALWAYS puts you first. He goes out of his way just to make you happy. I just don't understand how Bella doesn't just break down crying for having such a great guy.
Edward is very kind and caring, sensitive, intensely loving, responsible, protective(which, to me, is the most important), trusting, funny, smart, MATURE, a gentleman, cute, cheeky, understandable and gives you what your heart desires. He has the best family :D
Money... nuff said.
Not to mention he is soooo damn gorgeous.

Jacob would be good as a friend... but nothing more. And if he pushed me into making it something more.. or tricked me into making out with him.. I'd get Eddie to smash his little immature, obnoxious, arrogant face in.
Last edited by Jadey on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart