Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.
Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una
1) Edward Street! in downtown (I walk by it everyday)
2) Swan Avenue
3) Bella Court
4) Isabella Street
5) Alice Crescent
6) Emmett Avenue
7) Rosalie Hall (It's a charity Organization that helps mothers)
8) Rosalie Avenue
9) Jasper Avenue
10) Carlisle Cresent
11) Jessica Gardens
12) Twilight Road
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:35 pm
Hahah i have a Prince Edward road. Hahh funny
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:05 am
- Location: Somewhere only we know.
well though you are looking for a street name.. here in the philippines we have a province name ISABELA
- Cliff Diving with Embry
- Posts: 3236
- Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 am
- Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:42 pm
- Location: Being dazzled by Edward in Cali
There is a province in Canada called Prince Edward Island.
Last edited by maddy<3twilight
on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
- Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
- Posts: 3571
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm
- Location: Looking for Taylor Lautner!
The next town over from me is Newton, AL.
haha... I never thought about it before.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy!
Randomness Regular! <3Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Hey There Elizah
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: Dothan, AL
maddy<3twilight wrote:There is a province in Canada called Prince Edward Island.
I have seen a newton park. (Mike Newton)
I have heard of a place called Point Edward. A couple hours away from me.
I can now never read Anne of Green Gables without thinking of Edward!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Everytime we go on Edward street all the girls cheer - And that happens every morning.
It's not a street - But there's a city Called Carlisle Up near Scotland - Famous in Arthurian Legends I believe ( though that may have been a Different Carlisle )
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
- Hanging Up on Jessica
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:46 pm
- Location: Looking for my Mercedes Guardian
We always drive by Jasper Way near my boyfriend's house!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue
!Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:25 pm
- Location: My own fantasy land!
Lets see... hmmmm in
In chicago we have a
Edward Ave (its in the suburbs)
Carlisle Banquets (I know you said street names but their aren't many.)
Jasper Meats Co. (I was laughing so hard!)
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:01 pm
- Location: In Jacksons room as he seranades me upon his guitar.
Return to In the Twilight Zone
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests