Did you get someone to read Twilight?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JaliceAlsper
Settled in Forks

Re: Did you get someone to read Twilight?

Post by JaliceAlsper »

I got my group of friends to read it :D. One already read it, and thought it was way too romantic for her. Two others got obsessed over it more than I did. While I was talking to another one of my friend who I made read, her best friend came over and said, "I was thinking about reading it, but then I decided not to...". Then the friend I was talking to said, "Well it's a good book, but just a warning, once you read it, it's all you can think about!" I even made my best friend (who claims she doens't like reading books bigger than the dictionary) read it. She disapproved at first and said, "This is exactly why they make movies!" but she read it anyway so she would understand the movie better. I even got my sister to read it :D.
Edward who? Team Jasper!
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

my granny and a few people in my classes at school..
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

My younger sister is now reading it. It's so nice having a fellow TWI-hard in the house!
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
teamjalice01
Settled in Forks

Post by teamjalice01 »

At first, I got all my best friend to read them and she loved them! Then we started telling our other friends about them and so now our entire school is reading or has read the Twilight books. Oh, and I think I get some points because I have like four guys reading them! :lol:
Image Image
~Team Charlie: It must really suck to be out of the loop~
Annabanana
Wandering Through Town

Post by Annabanana »

so far I've only got my sister to read it haha
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Well i got my roommate at my cooking course to buy all four books in one go - she now loves them. I took my sister to see the movie then read most of New Moon to her and now she's reading eclipse. I gave my three best friends Twilight for christmas and one text me last week saying she totally forgives me for obsessing over it cos she loved the book. i just to see how my other two friends feel about it then perhaps i can try converting one of my guy friends *ponders*
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
blue-eyed-bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by blue-eyed-bella »

Well... I've gotten my sister, my mom, my aunt, my cousin, my best friend, my friend's little sister (who lives halfway across the country), my friend's mom, five of my friends, and strangers in Borders.
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
one_tuff_muffin
Wandering Through Town
Location: FLoating in an ocean of tie dye with the beatles playing in the background

Post by one_tuff_muffin »

Let'ss see....
my best friends, 7 other friends, my mom, stepmom, aunt, cousins(including 2 guys!).
I guess that's pretty good?
lol
Edward- my official :}bamf{: of all time
<3Pastry Sisters<3
Proud member of the Dorks United crew
MidnightStar
Settled in Forks

Post by MidnightStar »

I hooked one friend, am forcing my boyfriend and I warned another friend not to start until she has the time to become completely addicted!!!

It almost ruined my end of term grades!!!!
Like the morning sun your eyes will follow me
As you watch me wander, curse the powers that be
soul alchemist
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by soul alchemist »

I got almost all my friends to read it. They love it.Except for one. She refuses to read it becuase she doesnt like vampire.I also got my mom which is awsome because she buys me Twilight stuff every now and then.
The most gorgeous twins in my world.