Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

I want a job too! Really tho, I want to understand what this is... lol
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Wingtear is responsible for that. Send her your info. I am sure she will look at it when she gets off work.

EDIT: Pretty much it's a way to get our frustrations out. Have someone at school or work annoying you, well send them to the cafe for the non-veggie vamps to take care of. NO NAMES THOUGH! just descriptions and reasons for throwing them in.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i just wanted to tell Ninna! congrats on the thread!

i would join but shoot i have so many other things..

if you would like to sell me though i think i would be okay with that.

as long as it were to James- or some hot vampire.

is that what you are doing? selling people---- haha i don't know. but i would be fine being vamp food!

<3 you guys
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Thanks Lynz!
Sorry, we only sell annoying people who drive us up the walls... you are however welcome to donate some of your blood to vampire of choice, just contact our Phlebotomist, The Architect
Feel free to threaten rule-breakers in Randomness with the cafe, we do accept annoying people of all kinds as long as they are not named and easy recognizable. (so if you write that you want to sell your twinnie here, we must decline, we all know who she is...)
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I doubt we'd be able to make exceptions about naming people even for the spammers that flood the threads with advertisements and such. :twisted:
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

OK, look I really DON'T want to throw my husband in...but he's been such a crab lately...can I just dangle him for a little bit...ya know, just to scare the crabbiness outta him. Or is there a "No Teasing the Customer" policy? :twisted:

ETA~ Any of the hired help...if you would like an official Avi or banner just PM me...I'd be happy to make you one!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

even if i don't work here.. i would like to toss my husband in also-- because seriously- he got drunk and pee'd on the bedroom floor at 4:30.. that is annoying he deserves to be Vamp food.

I- On the other hand would willingly offer my neck to a vamp that wants it =)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

OME!! Im so excited. I just took a deep breath i thought i was going to be out of three jobs. But Im not!! Ok so whats the first order of business Ninna I want to make sure I have everything under control on my end. I talked to a tile place about changing the tiles to red and black and they said it wouldnt be a problem. i just had to pick a design which is lovely i think. its a black square with a red diamond shape in the middle. it looks great and especially with Carlisle's Cross and the curtains you picked out. So since the wood chipper hasnt been in service yet i was thinking when it does we need someone to clean it out so you can put that on one of the vacancies if anyone wants to do that. and MRK i need a new Avi cuz im the General Manager/Interior Designer/Wood Chipper Operator. Thanks bunches.

Lynz- I really wish you can join as part of our cafe. maybe we can come up with something so that you wont have to do a lot of work!? You can be James Personal Assistant? Make sure his scheduled appointments come on time, make sure he is happy and well fed. I was with him the other night ( i had my night with vamp of choice) and to tell you the truth he isnt that bad. he gets a little rowdy but i was able to calm him down. ETA.. eww your husband needs to be teased.

MRK- i guess we can tease.. but only the employees. we cant have everyone tease can we? we wont get any business.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Perhaps we can have some allowed teasing as one of our employee benefits? For those we might want to give a chance to redeem themselves before making them official merchandise :twisted: This might also promote business... after the teasing, the customers will definitely by demanding more product!
Lily- I can't wait for the new tiles to be put in, sounds like they will look great with the rest of the decor! I guess cleaning the wood chipper might be a bit too much for Granny, but maybe the Architect would be willing? Sounds like a dirty man job to me :lol:
I also have my throw-in for December... my company's customer service rep with a particular vendor who doesn't actually provide any customer service! :x Oh and thank goodness it's toward the end of the month, because I think I have my throw-in for January lined up already as well. This one actually does her job... when she shows up... which seems to be occurring less and less often! I LOVE MY JOB :D
MRK- Do you know if the banners you created are 2"? I guess I'll have to get rid of the other lines, but I don't have a tape measure handy lol
Lynz- You had me cracking up!! My ex got up in the middle of the night once after drinking and peed in my closet :evil: Fortunately, I think after a night of drinking the pee is kinda diluted... not that makes it any better... but anyway...
Last edited by CantBreathe on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

yes i def. think that teasing can be part of employee benefits!

the tile is going to look great. the company is coming today around 3ish to install. i was thinking if it wasnt to much for Esme to make a small painting for each other the regulars rooms. i think maybe she would enjoy doing that.

i havent had a thrown in yet this month, but i have a feeling i might later on today. lol.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3