Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe (Beta)

Post by CantBreathe »

Lynz- We'll take them all! Now that you mentioned it, I don't think we've actually sold anyone from the Lex. You people don't annoy me too much :D I think we're actually looking for a gift wrapper if you're so inclined...
MRK- Granny's really on top of things (and Leah sure isn't known for her sense of humor :roll:)
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

So were we going to allow the feeding of those that post annoying advertisements on the Lex?
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I wish we could all crash a certain owner's Honeymoon in NYC...kidnap her from her hubbie and really show her around town (meaning all the places that sell Twilight stuff)
We could get a great group pic of Wingtear and her high council ;)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Nena wrote:I think this thread will work sort of like the "mafia" thread, but if it gets out of control like the old "Vampire mating thread" did in the old forums, then I will close it.

Well, Nena, I dearly hope this doesn't get nearly as crazy as the Mafia. We're pretty freaking insane.
Now to go read through all this, but it sounds pretty fun...
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

It is fun!
Very relaxing.

Okay everyone. I ordered 100 of the #3 goblets with red glass instead of blue.
I also ordered new table cloths and napkins. I will post pictures in this post later.

Edit: Here are the table clothes... instead of gold they are outlined in black... the napkins match.
http://www.graciousstyle.com/webstore/c ... SIZE-CLOTH
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Hey There Elizah wrote:It is fun!
Very relaxing.

Okay everyone. I ordered 100 of the #3 goblets with red glass instead of blue.
I also ordered new table cloths and napkins. I will post pictures in this post later.

Edit: Here are the table clothes... instead of gold they are outlined in black... the napkins match.
http://www.graciousstyle.com/webstore/c ... SIZE-CLOTH
ooo very pretty!
I need a babysitter...anyone feel like babysitting 3 boys 4 and under??? :D
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

i like the tablecloths. do you have a picture of the glasses? or where they in the picture with the tablecloths?

i upgraded our computer system. i felt we needed a special program just for the volturi private banquets. Its called the Volturi Database 1.0. In there you will find all the names and what each vamp prefers for blood type. It looks like mostly O blood type which is easy to find since its universal. if anyone has problems using the database please let me know.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

MRK wrote:I wish we could all crash a certain owner's Honeymoon in NYC...kidnap her from her hubbie and really show her around town (meaning all the places that sell Twilight stuff)
We could get a great group pic of Wingtear and her high council ;)
You would be more than welcome! I'd love to have a pic with all of you girls!
(and I need to find a place that sells twi-stuff, there's NONE around here, and by around I mean 6-7 hours of travel ONE way...)
I'll probably need to throw in my MIL before that trip is over, yes, the in-laws are coming along... D's granny grew up in Brooklyn Heights so it's a bit of a family trip at the same time.

Lily - the glasses are in the first post on the previous page.

cascsiany - I think those are generally just thrown in the Wood Chipper, such disgusting behavior isn't worth a vampire.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

These are the glasses: http://www.vampire.co.uk/acatalog/alchaag41.jpg
I got the blue exchanged with red.

It's going to be a fabulous party!
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Casciany- Good suggestion. The Lex does seem to be attracting an excessive amount of spammers lately! I can't think of a better way to dispose of them the woodchipper :twisted:
MRK- I'd love to babysit for you but I'm afraid it might be a bit much to ask for you to cover my travel expenses from NJ to Mich :lol: You're probably better off finding someone a little closer.
Ninna- Sounds like you might need us to come to your rescue during your honeymoon :shock: Good luck with the MIL. I hope you get to have some alone time to actually enjoy your honeymoon and of course find lots of Twilight merchandise to buy!
Elizah- The tablecloths are beautiful and good choice on the goblets as well. I think the Volturi will appreciate your efforts.
Lily- Thanks for setting up that database! That will make everything much easier for us and now we'll know exactly what products we will need to have on hand for them.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!