The Werewolf Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

The Werewolf Thread

Post by Pel »

First to post!

Mmm, werewolves. Where shall I start?

One of the first things I love about the wolves, is the interaction between the pack.

And I love how warm they are. When it comes to cuddles on the sofa in the evening, I would much rather have a warm werewolf the lean on.
FrostyJasper
Wandering Through Town

Re: The Werewolf Thread

Post by FrostyJasper »

I like the werewolves! I hated them at first but now I really like them. I'd love to have a werewolf friend in my life ;)
ImageImage
jacob-rox-my--sox
Learning to Love Green

Post by jacob-rox-my--sox »

i just love that they are warm
i loathe being cold---il have a wolf over a heater any day

and who would want to be able turn into a wolf??
that would be awsomely rad!
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Werewolves are awesome!!!

I love how they can be so connecrted to eachother. I mean if you are a werewolf you are never alone you always have a family.

plus you get to run fast!

And if you have one in the winter you know that cuddling is a must. To keep you cozy!

Smiles
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

I think the idea of imprinting is really neat, but also a bad thing. A blessing and a curse, you know?

Like, it's the most wonderful thing that you could ever feel, but at the same time, who do you hurt in the process? (CoughLeahCough)

What do you think about imprinting?

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

At first I thought the whole imprinting thing was weird, and then when I started learning more about it I thought that it was really sort of a bad thing in a way because you are.. I don't really know how to say it.. like I guess stuck with that person and it can hurt others in the process like Leah. But then it can also be a good thing, because you will pretty much be happy for the rest of your life. But blessing or curse? I am not really sure. It both in a way. I don't really like the imprinting thing, but then without it, Twilight probably would have been totally different that it is.
I love the werewolves, especially because they are so warm and when they can communicate in their wolf form. I think it is really cool! (:
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

Alright I'll admit I am a werewolf guy. I love SM for introducing the pack into the series. I enjoy their team stlye, and how loyal they are to each other. However I am not into them seeing all my thoughts.
kl1028
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kl1028 »

i love the werewolves! the unity they have as a pack is cool...and i wouldnt mind ppl knowing my thoughts cuz i always say wat im thinking anyway...and imprinting is cool cuz ive always kinda believed in it....i havent imprinted but i think that when we find the person were supposed to be with its like imprinting...that probably sounds weird...o well
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

yeh - I think that being part of the pack would be awsome - once you got over the " OMG Jacob knows what i look like naked now! He knows every little embarassing thing about me!" stage. See I love Jasper soo much but if i had to date someone from the books it'd be Seth ( my 2nd Fave) because I really HATE being cold - heat i like. And to have a boyfriend who could turn into a wolf would be soooo cool. Though wouldn't you just hate it if you were going really well then he imprinted on someone! oh I'd die - Imprinting is a blessing and a curse. Knowing that whoever you imprint on IS the one but possibly breaking someone you care about's heart when you do it.
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

I have a question: Is the whole Vampire vs. Werewolf a real legend? Or just a Twilight thing?

Love,
*Wanderer*
Last edited by *Wanderer* on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.