Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Relish the Dogpound--Jacob lovers unite

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha really? And who's gonna show me Shai? You? Hee hee xD

:lol: :lol: Really??!?!? Woow... Can't blame you though, I almost regularly stare at him online.... :D

How do you think Jacob would be different if he weren't descended from the Quileutes?

I agree that he would have been less bitter, but he also wouldn't be as mature. Sure he already looked older than Bella before he phased, but he matured a whole bunch after he phased. He became a man, not that he wouldn't have if he hadn't been a wolf, but he became more responsible... :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Of course I am! With my superpowers I can jump to your house and bring you downnnnn! Tie you to a chair and talk about Jacob till you are hypnotized and in love with him... mwa ha ha! :twisted:

me too! -high fives* I think that I'm pulling my white flag up though... Tay DID dissapoint me in Eclipse with his ABS. Kellan wins -sigh*

Yeah, he is more respolsible but he is 16. I don't know if this is a good thing. Let him live his life... kawbanga, dude, ya know?
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha and what superpowers would those be? And you're a little late to make me fall in love with Jake, Shai-bear! I've been in love with him! xD

I know, I know. Kellan was just too amazing for words in this movie. But I'm sure Tay will come back with a vengeance in BD!!!

Yeah, I spose I do know. Don't get me wrong. I would have loved if the whole world was the way it was supposed to be. I mean, I was reading New Moon today, as you know, and I got to the scene where Jake is taking Bella home after she almost drowned, and she's about to kiss him, and I just.... urgh! At that moment I was almost screaming at my book. WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER?!?!? AHHHH! *SIGHS*

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

My superpowers from the teen thread. I can jump tp anywhere I want.. like David from the movie Jumper, seen it?
But you were inlove with them while you were inlove with Edward too. This is not good! Jake needs his time of glory!

I'm in favor of THAT! but I don't know. He said on Oprah that all of the working out was too much and he had health problems or something.

Yeah, I know! There are so many parts that they show how amazing they are for one another! They are seriously perfect for each other. and if Jake hadn't changed and if Bella was not horrible I would have wanted them to be together. But the minute he changed the problems began to show up and I saw that Edward is more mature and can take care of the clutch better. But if he was human.... -sigh*
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Aha!! Like Santi (Derek) on the Volturi thread!! And nahh, I haven't seen it, is it good??

Oh trust me, Jake got his glory. While I was reading New Moon, I must have cried for him 5 times!! Everytime Bella left him, or hurt him I would just start cussing her out and crying and talking to my book... it was scary :lol:

Oh yeah, I remember that! It made me sad that he was hurting himself for some movie... but maybe now that he's halfway there, he could just work at it a little and just be... Jake-ified!!!! xD I do love that Jake-tionary!!

My thoughts exactly. I hated how Jake was with Bella's daughter, but I was also ecstatic that he wasn't hurting anymore. Stupid Bella had to go and hurt everyone!!! :evil:

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

No! I can't belive Derek stole my power. -glares at Derek* he is like GTSTW foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It is good. Not amazing, but good :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Okay, so I'll leave you alone. I've cried for him once in the end of NM (the movie). I never cry about books and stuff. I'm not a wipping girl :lol: But I've cussed Bella for hurting Jake alotttttttttttttttttttttt.

I didn't feel bad. I said: noooooooo! Who cares about your health! You need to help world peace!! Your ABS are the only thing that can bring world peace!!!!! If every teenage girl was quite because of staring at Tay's ABS the world would be a better place. Don't you care about world peace, Tay? ;}
haha he really needs to Jake-ify.

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this is my EXCAT thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 This is what I always say! I hate the fact that this is Nessie and it is kind of like an excuse for the amazing relationship they had but I loved the fact that he wasn't hurt anymore! I really wanted her to be Lizzi, the imprintee I mean.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Hey all!
I would like to invite you guys to come to the Alice's Party Planning Committee Thread for an anniversary celebration in honor of Edward and Bella's Wedding!

Here is your official Invitation!

Please join us for some fun!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Well technically Stephenie Meyer had it first & then Derek & then you but hey, who's counting :D

And what does gtstw mean???

Haha good, because I don't like weeping girls!! :D

Oh, I did. I felt horrible. He hates that everybody loves him only because of his abs, but how can he blame us? Hee hee :mrgreen:

OMIGOSH!!! ME TOOO!!!! I thought Lizze would be perfect!!!!!! She was pretty & she like cars & she was human!!! She was perfect! It broke my heart that it didn't work and that he had to go back sad!!! :cry:

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

No, SM never listed this power, did she?

haha gone to save the world :mrgreen:

I don't like weeping girls too! -high fives*

haha this is your problem that you have ABS, dude. You can't blame us! But what can I say? He is not a very good actor. At least he has ABS, right? :lol:

YEAH! It was so sad! She was the perfect girl for him. I hate how he imprinted on Nessie. It ruines everything. And I hate that no body remembers Lizzie!
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi guys!
I'm here with some wonderful news! The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it terrific?

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....