Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

what do you think roses fave movies are??

probs legally blonde and mean girls...

your right it will be easier once we have the official name... we should have a vote

if you want a team alice thread pm me... thanks
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

what do you think roses fave movies are??
I think she'd like the classics like breakfast at tiffanys stuff like that. I can also see her loving mean girls!

I have another question

What do you think Alice and Rosalie's relationships like as sisters? It's clear Alice and Bella will get on as sisters, But the book never goes in to detail about Alice and Roses relationship...

also sign me up for the team alice thread!!! :D
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

What do you think are Rosalie's favorite movies?\
I agree I can see her loving movies like Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gone with the Wind, classic movies with beautiful old movie stars.

What do you think Alice and Rosalie's relationships like as sisters? It's clear Alice and Bella will get on as sisters, But the book never goes in to detail about Alice and Roses relationship... I'm sure they get along through the fact they love to shop, and dress nice, and that kind of girly stuff. I'm sure they bond like that.

New question: What do you think of Rose and Jasper's relationship? That's not even mentioned at all...
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

What do you think of Rose and Jasper's relationship? That's not even mentioned at all...
I think she's not really all that botherd by Jasper. They get on ok. He chills her out when she's in a mood so she never feels bad around him which is kinda nice...
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

What do you think of Rose and Jasper's relationship? That's not even mentioned at all...

i think she just leaves jasper alone... cause she has no reason to talk to him....

thanks to anyone whop has sighned up for team alice..
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

sign me up for an Alice thread!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

]What do you think are Rosalie's favorite movies?
i would so have to agree with you people about the movies like sunday at tiffanys and gone with the wind and i also think she would like musicals with movie stars singing and sisterhood of the traveling pants would probably be another one

What do you think Alice and Rosalie's relationships like as sisters? It's clear Alice and Bella will get on as sisters, But the book never goes in to detail about Alice and Roses relationship= i am guessing they get along well becouse they both like to dress up and go shopping and get on makeup and things like that a.k.a. they are both really girlie girls

i dont think that they mind eachother very much and that they just ignore eachother and other then when rose needs to talk to someone of feel better
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*runs in* Sorry I haven't been on in yonks people, I've been busy soaking up the Austrian land! :D

To all the new people, Hello! I am Elise, the Assistant Manager of this wonderful place! If you have any questions about anything, shoot me a PM! :D

So you're all doing very well answering questions, and I am very sorry that I haven't answered any yet, I don't get much time on here, but I am keeping up with the thread, checking that you are alll doing what you should!

And DunnerHeartsTwilight (do you have a name I could call you?) this is not the place to be advertising Alice's thread I'm sorry. It's good you've got one, and I would join if I had more time, but please, advertise somewhere else!
And sarah! - Like any other thread, no 1 liners please, unless they are adding to discussion.

And Pixie, do I get to know the Promotion List? Or is it a secret from me too? :D

Well, I'm off for today, but remember people - I am watching you! :evil:
:ugeek:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

eliselovesedwardx wrote: Well, I'm off for today, but remember people - I am watching you! :evil:
*Looks around wildly*
Very scary Elise…I am now terrified.

What do you think are Rosalie's favorite movies?
I’m going to agree with most of the answers on her, I can see her enjoying the classics.
But also I can see her enjoying a good action movie as well as those that feature cars…maybe Gone in 60 Seconds or Transformers (a personal favorite of mine).

What do you think of Rose and Jasper's relationship?
I’m sure they are close…maybe not as close as they are to other members of the family but close. I think it is just one of those relationships that wasn’t crucial to Bella’s story thus the story of Twilight so it wasn’t mentioned. With Emmett and Jasper being so fond of each other, I’m sure she spends a lot of time with Jasper .

So I have a question for the head honchos….will the posts that we have already posted count toward our rankings or will the count begin after everything has been worked out?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

hahah sorry for posting about the team alice but i thought that since this was a team i belonged to i could...
ohhh ya and i am trying to write a story about how rosalie found..emmettt..well a short story duh!! but i dont no if it will be dfinished like most of my stories it will stray to an unknown place and be left there!! hahah
ohh ya and anyone think of an acrony for our siggies or like a job like rosalies beauty parlor.. like emmett has a demolition crew and jasper has an army and seth a has a body guard service and alice has a party planning thing... ya thats alll hahah