Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^Same. here...I desperately need a pity party, first i miss all the Cullens on EDC, then I miss the surprise party...hold on, was that EMMETT?!?! YYYEEESSSS hey Emm :D Thanks for the insight on Rose, I'd never thought of her working on cars that way but it makes a lot of sense now.

& Alice! Thank you for the invitation :) I'm sure the party was amazing, I'm incredibly dissapointed I missed it :( but if the thread's still up I'll make sure to go over there and read through all the memories :D

I'm glad the Rose POV questions are catching on again, I really like them too :) It helps connect with her a lot IMO when you have to put things in her words and BE her, not just try and figure her out from the outside looking in. However everybody has their slightly different versions of her Im sure, but since the gist is the same I think it works in the end :)

Here's a new one:
How do you feel about Emmett being so close to Edward since you were so infuriated by him when you two first met?
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

The party was fun! Now, Rosie fans, where you at?

If Rose were to view Bella as something other than her sister, what do you think she would view her as?
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

oops! Sorry for double post! I thought i had hit the edit button instead!
Last edited by SwanCullen on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^Just a reminder SwanCullen (I still cant remember your nickname...shame on me!) there are no double posts allowed on the lex so if you have something to add to a previous post please edit it in. I don't want you getting in trouble with mods is all, especially on the thread I'm responsible for 33% of! That percentage has probably gone down though since I haven't really BEEN on in so long...

& does anybody know of Tilly's whereabouts? I haven't seen here in AGES!!!

If Rose were to view Bella as something other than her sister, what do you think she would view her as?
That's difficult. After they got so close in BD and Rose got to be an aunt (which is as close to a mother as she's going to get) some have said she was "living through Bella", but that makes her sound like a parasite so I don't really agree with that. & Alice was just as excited about Renesmee so its not fair to pin things ONLY on Rose because of her past and desires. The first thing that came to mind then was friend. But I don't know if I'm okay with saying that because they're such different people that they wouldn't have become friends unless they'd become family first because that put both of them in the position where they could be open and honest with each other. Rose wouldn't have trusted Bella enough to tell her anything unless Bella has been accepted a part of the family. Then what else is there? If not friend or family, then I'd have to use my creative mind to come up with a good answer and unfortunately after a long school day I have no creative mind left. So I'll get back to this question.

& just to repost the other Q:
How do you feel about Emmett being so close to Edward since you were so infuriated by him when you two first met?
Perhaps that would make more sense if it were in the past tense, but answer however you'd like be it 50yrs ago or present day.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Thanks Ted! I thought I had hit the enter button :lol:

Everybody needs someone close to them, but I am just glad Edward's EmoIHateTheWorldWoeIsMe persona has not rubbed off on my monkey man :D
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

The Staff of Alice’s Party Planning Committee are pleased to invite you to

A Celebration of the Fifth Year of Forever - The Fifth Wedding Anniversary of
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan Cullen

An All-Week Woodland Event beginning Saturday, August 13th, 2011
In the White Mountains National Forest in New Hampshire
(contained for the week within the Alice’s Party Planning Committee topic)

Weather is predicted to be cool and overcast with possible thunderstorms. Sport equipment will be available.
Look for the Anniversary Bower in the Dartmouth Range.

Bring tents, if desired, and personal items. Bears are within easy hunting range. The Cullens request that you do not feed locally on humans. Human guests are encouraged to potluck.

We hope to see you there!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901