Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha have fun, Ted with all your deep thoughts and whatnot :D :o Oh my, did I just hear you say that Auntie Ted?!?! :lol:

Okie dokes, seems there's really no one here but me Ted and Hannah, I think it's a good time to change the question!

Do you think Rose likes snow or prefers the warm weather?

I've been asking this on some of the other threads too, seeing as how there's a blanket of snow on my roof :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Wow, Fat, you just started at least three pages on three threads! :o

If Rosalie could, do you think she would change anything about her human life?

I still have no idea. Well, I think what Ted said. If she knew about Emmett, she would hunt him down and find him.
Wait... how long did it take her to find him? Maybe she couldn't find Emmett... poor Rosalie.

*will answer other question later*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Do you think Rose likes snow or prefers the warm weather?
Being a vamp, she wouldn't feel a difference, but I would guess warm because that signifies summer which means no school which means she has all day to....er, hokey pokey, with Emmett! Haha, I'll just steal the EDC sub words! & cars never work all that great in cold weather so that would be an annoyance to her too!

& yes Fat, i did just say that 8-)

Hannah, how do you mean "how long did it take her to find him"??? I want to try and help you out of your confusion but Im confused too & i dont know what your asking. I know that might have been rhetorical but Im too braindead to come up with a new question so I was just gonna steal that one! & btw, love the banner! :D

& one more item of note! Our party thread is still up as basically a no-rules/free-for-all thread, so pop in over there if you want to! Get some people together and keep partying!

Sorry Im pretty tired at the moment, so not much personality, but at least Im here, right?!I'll be back around to lurk after practice :) until then...

~<%^*TED*^%>~
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Ted~ i mean, how many years was she a vampire before she found Emmett being mauled by a bear? yeah.

(sorry for the short post but I have to gooo!)

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha well then Ted... :o Naughty aunty :D Hokey pokey, eh? ;) (haha, that rhymed!)

:lol: I agree Ted, more time to do the hokey pokey ;) I think she would prefer warm weather because vampires like the warm. They can't really be warm, but I think they can feel it just a little and it makes them feel good. :)

Um Hanny, I dunno :oops: I'm not good with the timeline but I'm sure it was a while. Maybe 10-15 years? Something along those lines :D Sorry hehe :oops: :D

kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

What was your first impression of Rosalie?
That she was snobby and stuck up, not really caring about anyone but herself. Boy did that change!

What do you like about Rosalie?
That she is trying to do the right thing for her family.

One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
Uh... I really have no idea. I'll think about it.

One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
What's your favorite thing about Emmett?

What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
"You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair"

Why choose Team Rosalie?
Rosalie's really cool, if you get to know her. She really has a story to tell, and there's a reason behind her pretty face. She can be really awesome.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ooh Kaykay!!! Welcome to Team Rose!!!

I'm sure someone will be around soon to officially welcome you and give you the Team Rose cheer :D

Until then, feel free to jump right in with any questions floating around :D :D :D

kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ok, thanks, Fat. Will do!
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

You're welcome!

Oh jeez, that's all I have to say....

Uh oh.... *runs from bosses*

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Heeyyyyyy KayAliceKay!!I'm Ted, the 2nd In Command over here as well as the captain of the Garage Cheer Squad! Which is why I'll be delivering your welcome cheer to you! Ahem...

Welcome tooooo... *drumroll*
THE GARAGE!
Where we worship Rose and fix up cars!
We love her hair, her eyes, her smile,
but most of all we love her style!
Classy and confident,
graceful yet strong,
that's what she is,
& what we long!
It's why we gather here today
to celebrate Rosalie, WHOOPEE HOORAY!!!
*flips, splits, and claps*

If you'd like to join the Garage cheer squad just PM me or UrCoolCarrie (our co-cpt) and we'll get ya hooked up :D Soooo, what else shall I include in my shpeel? Well, we don't have very many rules here, the big one is just to keep all of your posts on-topic. Fat isn't setting a very good example of that (tsk tsk! Dont make me bring out the doom stick Jenni gave me! :evil: ) but as long as you put something Rose related in each of your posts you'll be okay! So ask a question in reference to her, answer an earlier asked question, bring up a part in the books you liked about her, anything like that! Your last post is totally forgiven, since you didn't know the rules yet, and we'll give you a bit to get used to it, but after awhile it will hopefully just come naturally! If you have any questions post 'em here and well be happy to help or again, just PM me and I'll be sure to get back to ya! We're a tightly knit, Rose-loving group here, and Im sure you'll fit in wonderfully! Oh, one last thing! Do you have a nickname you prefer to be called? Fat called you KayKay, is that what you would like me to call you as well? Once again, WELCOME TO THE GARAGE!!!! Im sure you'll love it here!

Hannah, I promise i'll answer your Q in my next post but right now my bros bugging me to get on our shared computer so Ive gotta go! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
Fat, you know what would really make up for that last post?? If you'd like to, steal the Q KayKay said she'd ask Rose as a vamp in her questionnaire and answer it from Rose's POV. That would make my week! Love you anyway!! But I gotta be the meanie boss every now and then, y'know?!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd