Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*nervous laugh*
I didn't miss too much did I?
I haven't really been here for quite some time.... :oops:

But back to business!Someone asked if they could join a couple pgs back, I think it was Ihadanedwardrush but i cant be sure so dont quote me on that! But the answer is yes.Anyone is welcome to join!All you have to do is post your answers to the questionnaire on the first page and you're in!I'm not sure if you (the person that asked the question) already joined but if you didn't than go ahead!And to anyone else viewing this thread feel free to join too!

I see we got some new members since I was here last, I regret to inform you (i cant remembr what movie that's from :oops: but i know its from something) that i can't remember all of your names but welcome to everyone!I'm Ted, the one and only! I'm also the official garage cheerleader!Kinda like what EDCCS is for Emmett, except i don't have a squad yet...If you'd like to help me get that squad thing for Rose started than PM me!I'm also looking for a "co-captain", someone to help me out and stuff, if you're interested in that than PM me too!

And as for the promotions list, I think it would be fun if it was a surprise, but I'm horrible with suspense so if you post it early than that's not a problem with me!

Now I guess it's time for the real business...Questions...
How do you think Rosalie would have acted if she fell in love with a vampire when she was still human? So if she were in Bella's place but without that much "luck." She doesnt want grasp the truth of the existence of vampires but fell in love with one- would she have wanted to become one? Why or why not?
I know this is an old one but I never answered it :oops: Like I said, I wasn't really around here much....
This is so complex!On the one hand, she would love to be in love with a vampire because they're insanely gorgeous and rich. It would be a huge ego-boost to have someone that amazing in love with you. If it was Emmett I think she would change into a vampire anyway, but try and have a kid with him before she got changed. If it was anyone else than I'm not sure. She would love to be beautiful forever, especially young and beautiful, but she wouldn't like all the "down sides" to it. If the vampire didn't tell her before hand everything that went along with being a vampire she would jumop at the chance! But if she was well informed than I'm just not sure what her decision would be. She'd be a little scared to be a vampire, but she wasn't really the most rational human ever. I honestly can't say.

How long, and what kind of process do you think it was, before Rosalie understood and/or accepted Alice and Jasper into her family? They did show up out of the blue and Alice could not offer much of her history as an explination.
I think it probably took a while. Especially with Jasper. Once she found out his gift she would be really wary of him. It was so soon after her rape too that she would stil be really suspicious of them. Like some of you have said, once Edward came and read their thoughts she would start to lighten up and once Emmett started becoming friends with jasper she would start to trust him too. I think Rosalie would become Alice's friend pretty soon after Edawrd confirmed that they were no threat. They both love to shop and look good so they would instantly connect, and Alice might be able to help Rose trust Jasper some more. She would react like the rest of the Cullen's toward them but a little more hostile and paranoid. She obviously got over it though, so it's all good!

What do you think Alice and Rosalie's relationships like as sisters? It's clear Alice and Bella will get on as sisters, But the book never goes in to detail about Alice and Roses relationship...
Like I said before, they both love to shop and look good so they probably hit it off instantly! They would have to anyway, since Jasper and Emmett hang out so much. I think they definetly have their differences though, but they look past those and focus on their similarities when they are together, unless it's a life/death situation or something. Before Bella they were the only "sisters" since Esme was more of a mother to them. I think they get along fine most of the time.

what do you think roses fave movies are??
Like waiting tobe dazzled said, I can see Rose liking the car movies. The fast and the furious anyone?I haven't seen it so i wouldn't know, but if it has cars I think she'll like it! I can also see her enjoying the classics. The original ones, where everything isn't all over-done and stuff. But Im sure she likes more recent stuff too, the old time-y black and white pixel-y movies could get on her nerves, and her more than perfect eyesite!

What do you think of Rose and Jasper's relationship? That's not even mentioned at all...
I think once she started trusting him it was just kind of a neutral thing. She doesn't have a reason to hate him, but she doesn't have a reason to like him either. They're relationship is just there, not really doing anything.

Well that's not a long post at all :roll:
I think I might have got a little carried away.
But there were so many questions I missed!

Anyway, good night (or day, depending on the time zone...) to all of you!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ahah i cant stop thinking of rose and alice its all ive thought of all day!! soo i thought id pop in here!!
holy the teeam alice thread ahs almost caught up top you guys.. maybe its all the advertising i did... maybe if we advertissed team rose throughout the lex and came up with like
rosalie's beauty parlor ~team rosalie! like a job like the rest .... it seems to draw people in when they can have different jobs.. just a suggestion!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

That’s is a good idea. ^
I believe that Pixie is working on titles and promotions but has been extremely busy lately.

What kind of advertising ideas do you have?
Do you mean like on other threads?
When the EDC was just getting started we went to the welcoming threads and if anyone mentioned liking Emmett, we sent them a pm inviting them to join EDC.
Maybe we could do something like that *shrugs* just an idea.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

yeah people got mad but i posted at least one on the other team threads... randomneess and the teen thread... and i put it in my name and pmed random people.... soo even though 1 or 2 people got mad at me at each location i got at leat 4 pms from each thread saying they would join team alice
waiting tobe dazzled

I remember you lol
Don’t worry, I didn’t get mad.
& obviously it worked *looks at the growing Team Alice thread*

In an effort to keep this post on topic (and to try to revive this thread…and the moment its kind of devoid of posting), I shall introduce a question.

Rosalie has made it clear that the one thing she wants most in the world is a baby…but do you think is she was actually given the chance to leave her vampire world behind (including everyone that belongs in it) so that she could be a human and have a child would she?
Last edited by waiting tobe dazzled on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane

yes i think she would 100 percent ... well maybe she wouldnt leave emmett but everyone else... she would ditch!!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Rosalie has made it clear that the one thing she wants most in the world is a baby…but do you think is she was actually given the chance to leave her vampire world behind (including everyone that belongs in it) so that she could be a human and have a child would she?
Yes! But I think she'd be sneaky about it change back into a human then meet up with Emmett and make a little Renesme of their own! :D
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Rosalie has made it clear that the one thing she wants most in the world is a baby…but do you think is she was actually given the chance to leave her vampire world behind (including everyone that belongs in it) so that she could be a human and have a child would she?= unlike you guys i think that she would only do that if emmett would be able to come with her but if eh could i think that she would so i guess my answer is yes...and no it differs
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I don't think she'd be able to leave Emmett behind. Their love for each other is so strong that without him she would be empty, i think she'd realize it's not worth it after a while. And what would having a baby be without Emmett there for her?Helping her? But like x. Jessica-Louise .x said, if Rose could just become a human and have a baby with Emmett than she would definetly do that. But that's not leaving everyone in her vamp life behind. I don't think she'd be able to, no matter how much she wanted/needed her own child.And the Renesmee thing reminded me, I don't think Rose would be able to leave Renesmee either! She really loves, and needs, all the Cullens, even if she doesn't believe it herself yet, but i think she does.

I agree that if we see someone who seems interested in Rose, we could ask them to come join this thread!I'm sure they'd be happy to!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
waiting tobe dazzled

So Rose’s thread has been a little lackluster lately.
I know that we haven’t been able to get a list of promotions or titles or jobs yet but we need to do something to spice up the thread while we wait.
All I can really offer is questions..the creative part of my brain has obviously abandoned me today.
Any ideas??

This isn’t a very creative question but its really all I’ve got right now.

What normal things in your life remind you of Rose?

Ex. Now when I see red convertibles or curly haired boys I think of Rose.