Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I really don’t know how to post and stay on topic without throwing out another question…we really need to get everything in order around here.

Well I guess here comes another topic…
How do you think Rosalie felt when, even though she made it clear she disliked Bella, Emmett was extremely welcoming to her?

Sorry If it's not that great :? :D
DunnerheartsTwilight wrote: hhaha naywho... go team rose!!
and team alice..
Haha I like the Alice plug…very subtle. :lol: :D
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Rosmelie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosmelie »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: How do you think Rosalie felt when, even though she made it clear she disliked Bella, Emmett was extremely welcoming to her?
Might as well throw us the questions while they're in your head though! How do I think Rosalie felt?...well I think in a sense Emmett already knew Rosalie's reasoning so he was okay with straight out saying he liked Bella. I don't think Rosalie was hurt by that, just miffed that no one would stand behind her in why she didn't like Bella much.
Rosalie Hale's #1 Fan. Don't doubt it.
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

How do you think Rosalie felt when, even though she made it clear she disliked Bella, Emmett was extremely welcoming to her?
I think she was just miffed that she had no one on her side. I could imagin her moaning at Emmett trying to get him to see from her point of view and even though he probably could Emmett's his own person and although he feels sorry for rose he's not gona make Bella feel bad for it.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Do you think Carlisle feels bad for transforming Rose, when she admits that she would give everything to be human?
-no, i think that carlisle is doing the good thing because its the only way for the person to be saved from death, i can say that he doesn't regret what he has done to rose

-speechless i think, i mean it is only rose who is desperate for a baby and so as being human. i think rosalie just felt a little bad for bella because emmett is being nice to her
:D
QueenJane
Settled in Forks

Post by QueenJane »

Yeah! Glad I fund this thread. I think that I like Rose more and more everyday.

Do you think Carlisle feels bad for transforming Rose, when she admits that she would give everything to be human?
No, becuase the alternative for Rosalie, at that time, was death. There was no chance for her to continue to be human. It was that or 6 feet under. Carlilse knew that she still had so much to offer.

My guess would be a little irritated, KWIM. That being said, Emmett has been protrayed as the jokster. I think that it was more to get a rise out of her vs anything else
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Welcome to the Team Rose thread QueenJane and Rosmelie!QueenJane, if you'd like to officially join then please fill out the questionnaire on the first post of this thread, we'd love to have you! I'm Ted, by the way, I can't wait to meet both of you! I'm also the Captain of Rosalie's garage cheerleading squad (Carrie's co-captain) so if you'd like to join then just PM me. That invitation is open to everyone else too :D

Garnet hasn't been on the lex at all for days :?...we'll just keep answering topic questions for now, like Heather said.

Roslie knew she was being a bit childish so i think she understood when Emmett was welcoming to Bella, but still a little mad that he did it so easily. The second he saw Bella, he was cracking jokes with her so I think Rose was miffed she was forgotten so easily, even though of course she wasn't cuz in the back of his mind Emmett was thinking of her nonstop

I should probably start getting to bed now, but I'll see you all tomorrow!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahah i love how we are getting going now!! ohh and di you love my alice comment!! haha just thought i would add it!! hahah i still love you rose my twin!!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^You just jynxed us! :roll: :lol: 2 days and no posts...

& yes i loved your subtle (not really) Team Alice plug!

So how about a new question to get things moving again...
How do you think Rosalie's siblings felt about her? In the books it was mentioned that Rose was obviously the parent's favorite child, so do you think the rest of their kids were jealous or did they look up to her? Why?

I know it's not totally Rose themed but i think the answers to this one will be interesting to read...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*Walks in after Long Service Leave*
Good evening Ladies and Gentleman!
I see we have made a little progress here lately..Not as much as we would like but still..With management being absent for a VERY long time, it's to be expected.

So, to some quick business:
Welcome! To all the new members! I am Elise, Assistant Manager of Team Rosalie.
I am so sorry people that I haven't been on for forever! I am spending this year in Austria for a Youth Exchange so have limited computer usage time..And free time at that..
But I will try and get here more often!

You are all doing a great job, keeping in line, answering questions. A BIG thank you to Heather for contributing those questions! You are mine and Pix's saviour! And anyone else who's contributed questions! *cough*Ted*cough*
:D

I hope Pix can come on soon, she is obviously sehr busy right now, but when she gets back (whenever that is) she will give out the Promotion List :)

And Congratulations to Carrie for becoming Co-Captain! Proud Chicky!
Wait! *Holds hands up in front of her* Are you planning to do like..tricks? :? 'Cos if you are..Give me plenty of warning so I can get out of your way! :shock:
Nah! Just joshin' with ya! :lol:
But seriously.

I'm sorry, but I have to run! It's getting late and I have to get up early to go to someones house tomorrow for the next couple of days :)
Just learnign some skiing and going to Venice..Not much..

I'll hopefully be back next Wednesday night or Thursday and I shall check on the progress! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

How do you think Rosalie's siblings felt about her? In the books it was mentioned that Rose was obviously the parent's favorite child, so do you think the rest of their kids were jealous or did they look up to her? Why?
-i think her siblings are jealous of her, she is very vain making her siblings envious but rose just don't care what people think of her, all she thinks about is herself. :D