Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ah! Sorry i haven't been on here in a while! I've pretty much been taking care of the pms i get, filling duties on the EDC, and getting my butt outside! Its been so nice. Its currently 41 degrees! Its a miracle!

So, I'll quickly answer a few questions:

What normal things in life remind you of Rose?
Well, theres obviously the rose :roll: . Then, there are things like blondes, mirrors, high heels, covertables, dog bowls, and so many more. :)

Rosalie has made it clear that the one thing she wants most in the world is a baby…but do you think is she was actually given the chance to leave her vampire world behind (including everyone that belongs in it) so that she could be a human and have a child would she?
I personally think that is if she had to give up EVERYTHING, including Emmett, I don't think she would do it. I have had so many discussions with so many people, its unreal. I just think that if it really came down to it, she would think about her family. Emmett is the only one who has ever really accepted her for who she is, and I don't think she would give that up. Yeah, she wants a kid, but she wouldn't give Emmett up to get that.

Oh, and on a side note, welcome to all the thousands of people who joined since I last posted. :) I am Carrie.

Can I just say that it was weird just saying "Carrie" instead of my whole EDC title. :shock:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Yay! I should put my membership of Team Rosalie in my banner sooner or later.

Ehem, anyways, to get started, I'll answer some questions, shall I?

Any mentions of Emmett.
Anything with the color green; reminds me of the envy and jealousy she showed Bella.
Mothers. That's what Rosalie wanted to be.
Curly-browned hair babies with cute dimples. That's what Rosalie wanted.
Peacocks; to show Rosalie's vanity.
Mirrors; to show Rosalie's admiration for herself.
Deep bodies of water; portraying that Rosalie isn't as shallow as everyone makes her out to be.

Rosalie has made it clear that the one thing she wants most in the world is a baby…but do you think is she was actually given the chance to leave her vampire world behind (including everyone that belongs in it) so that she could be a human and have a child would she?
Recently, I was reading a fanfiction (I forgot the name...sorry, I'll look up on it later) where Edward reverts back into human after sucking out James's venom during the Ballet Studio scene. It explains that the antidote for vampirism is a vampire's singer's blood. Hearing this, Rosalie is immediately jealous of Edward's reversal and takes Emmett with her to a country trip, desperately looking for her La Tua Cantante.

However, having found her singer, she looks at the human and back to Emmett and realizes what she's living behind in payment for her humanity. In a last minute act, she lets go of her chance for humanity and ends back with a happier-looking Emmett.

I think, my response for this question follows with my little synopsis up there. What I think would happen is that Rosalie would first undertake that chance, not really caring about anything else but the thought of birthing babies in her mind. At the very last minute, she ponders it for a moment, and just for a moment ,a picture of Emmett and the rest of the Cullens overshadows that dominating thought about giving birth, and she changes her mind before she could alter it any further. She refuses the chance, and though, she feels a little sad, she doesn't regret her decision.

That's true love, for you. ;D

-J9
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

urcoolcarrie wrote: Can I just say that it was weird just saying "Carrie" instead of my whole EDC title. :shock:
Carrie I know what you mean...I've had to erase Field Supervisor so many times its ridiculus. :lol:

Anyways...
Welcome to the new members.
I'm Heather.
As I’ve said before, we will soon have our titles and promotions list but both Pixie and Elise have been busy so it may be a little longer.

I think that if given the chance, Rosalie’s first impulse reaction would be to become human again…that is without thinking about it.
However, I think that if she really thought about all that she would be giving up (ex. Emmett, loving family and of course the ability to be forever with Emmett) she would decide to stay a vampire. Especially since Nessie was born, I see her kind of living vicariously through Bella and Nessie…as if she somewhat had a child.
*Its lates…I wonder if that even made since*.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

thanks teddy bear, i've seen you too in emmett and alice thread!

BTW: hello carrie

-the name emmett
stilettos
red convertibles
the butterfly
yellow and white

-she desperately needs a child but she needs to give it all up, her immortality, emmett, cullens and being so mean to bella, i think if she have the chance to do that, i think she would immediately take the chances without second thoughts

:D :D
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

No prob Oh Rose!

J9~ welcome to Team Rose!You obviously know me already (at least i hope you'd remember me form EDC :? ) but it's nice to see you here at the rose thread too! If you wana be the official second ( :o I know, I'm doing so well with recruiting :lol: ) garage cheerleader PM me.I could give you a special position?!!

I see there are no new questions, well, carry on with busines as usual then!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

So *twiddles thumbs* what to do, what to do??
Well this thread is extremely slow…I can’t believe its basically non-existnet.
Well until the people in charge come back I’ll try and do my little part to keep the thread alive.
:D

What is your least favorite Rosalie trait or quality?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i agree we need to get this thread going agian :!:

that all she wants is a baby and nothing else and she would give up everything for it but doesnt she realize she all ready has a family and pretty much everything she could need and want
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Yeah this thread is dead :|

I agree with whats been said about her wanting a family holding her back. She holds on to her human life too much and thinks about everything shes lost so shes not happy. If she let it go she'd live a happyer life and realise she has a family with the cullens.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

I agree with the last 2 posts, the tread really needs more members for the thread to keep on going

-her being so jealous and so mean to bella, its not really worth quarreling for i mean she already got a family and i think i can live with that. :D
Anahi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anahi »

What normal things in life remind you of Rosalie?
That'd be the rose, blonds, red convertiables, high heels, fashion, mechanics :lol:, thorns, mirrors...

Rosalie has made it clear that the one thing she wants most in the world is a baby…but do you think if she was actually given the chance to leave her vampire world behind (including everyone that belongs in it) so that she could be a human and have a child would she?
The second she would her the word baby and human I think yes.
But if she would think about it she could maybe have a change of heart, cause she allready has a loving family and a housband who loves her werry much, and now she even has Renesmee, what more could she possibly want...

Well, I love all of her traits and quality 8-) , because the don't make her perfect and if there's one thing I know that there are no perfect people.
ImageImageImage
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn