Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by garnetpixie »

Ha, I forgot about rules! Oh well, everyone seems to get it. And WELCOME to all the new comers!

The Garage sounds awesome! I'm going to go make a list of titles and a list of promations...
Now we need an assiatant manager...PM me your applications....And uh...Maybe I should make one of those too...or maybe someone else should :? I'm not sure. Either way, we need a management team. I'll be back soon with the application or the promotion list!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

I just wanted to step into to say how much I like the title of this thread. Rosalie got more then one thorn though :p That's why I love her ;)
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:Garage is definitely at the top of my voting list now..:D

And yeah, I have noticed Carrie! Everyone but x. Jessica-Louise .x is from the EDC..:lol:
But you're just as awesome as the EDC peeps cos you're here for Rose! :D
Aww thankyou eliselovesedwardx!
And I have to agree with above aswell I love the subject title it's now on my name :mrgreen:
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I am glad you guys liked the garage idea, i really didn't expect it to go over so well. However I am pleased that it did go over well. It just seems like Rose is really really comfortable in the garage and she doesn't have to put up walls against people there, do you guys even understand that? i guess i mean that she doesn't have to be so defensive while she's working there.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Yeah, she let's herself be herself in the garage.
And it's one of the few things she's not overly show-y about, though that may be just because she needs to fit in and doesn't want to make the guys in the house feel bad about their car fixing skillz!Aw, who am I kidding, she'd love the feeling of being superior to them in something she shouldn't be that great at!
Which makes me wonder if there's anything else she does where all her walls are down.Like, something that Bella just never noticed before.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

MTB, you are right! she could have many hidden talents that bella never sees, so neither do we!

i have decided that we need something big from either emmett or rosalies perspective from stephenie. that would be very nice.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

More insight from Stephanie would be wonderful! I could read a whole book from Rosalie's perspective!

And I'm working on the promotion list. I could take suggestions, if anyone feels like handing some out ;) Baking Class will be so much more interesting while making a list of titles relating to Rosalie's Garage! :lol:

Also, there was only one person to ask about the assistant manager position...and I wanted to get things rolling, so I confirmed it. eliselovesedwardx, is my assistant manager! Yay! Do a little dance and clap, then listen well to the management, or we'll lock you in the a room with Emmett and Rose after telling her about all the women sharing Emmett! *glares at each Team Rose member* I'll be checking in tomorrow after class. Night all.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Just thought I would stop by and say….

Congratulations Elise!!!

Hmm...I wonder if there is some sort of site that would list garage or pit crew positions...*runs of to google*.
I'll check :D
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

garnetpixie wrote: Also, there was only one person to ask about the assistant manager position...and I wanted to get things rolling, so I confirmed it. eliselovesedwardx, is my assistant manager! Yay! Do a little dance and clap, then listen well to the management, or we'll lock you in the a room with Emmett and Rose after telling her about all the women sharing Emmett! *glares at each Team Rose member* I'll be checking in tomorrow after class. Night all.
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Just thought I would stop by and say….

Congratulations Elise!!!
:D Thank you Pixie! :D *bows to awesome members* I am vair vair greatful for this ooportunity. I would like to thank my new Manager, Pixie, she has been great support throughout this time, and she is doing a wonderful job with our new Crew. And I would like to thank all the members of this fantastic crew - you are all amazing! :D And of course I would like to thank my mother, who has managed to raise this wonderful-awesome-talented-obviously cheerful-fun daughter! She has done well!
And I would like to thank Jebis! He has been wonderful back support behind the scenes!
And finally, Rose, she is the back-bone of this operation, and deserves this thanks and award! *holds up trophy in thanks to Rose* Woo! Rose! :D
*Steps down* OK That's all I have to say for now..

So Pix, What would you like me to do as my duties? :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yay! Congratulations, Elise!!

Thats all I really have to say. Just had to come and support our favorite aussie. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin