Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

oh i would so like to join this

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?=
to tell you the truth i didnt like her but after a while i guess you could say she grew on me

- What do you like about Rosalie?=
her pigheadedness she thinks about herself a lot but still cares about other people too

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.=
do you like your family would you keep it this way?

- One question you would ask Rosalie as a Vampire.
do you still wish you were a human even though emmett isnt

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?=
you got food in my hair

- Why choose Team Rosalie?=
couse she is a mean person on the outside but if you get to know her you kind of like her

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas= i dont really have any sorry
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hey Raven!
Welcome to the team rose thread!
I'm sure you'll love it here :D

Current Question:
Do you think Rosalie has ever had a la tua cantante? And giving that we know how strong this calling is- how do you think Rosalie dealt with it? How do you think she distracted herself?

I know it's not that hard to find but I needed a space-filler :oops:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Do you think Rosalie has ever had a la tua cantante? And giving that we know how strong this calling is- how do you think Rosalie dealt with it? How do you think she distracted herself?
i dont think she ever had one but if she did i think she would have gotten out of there as fast as she could a and would not have done anything about it like edward did becouse she already has emmett and i think she just would have distracted herself by thinking of her family
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

TEAM ROSE! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! and none of yall edcer told me :shock: goodness grasious sign me up guys! please pixie :D

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?=
My first immpression of rose was that she was a batch of cookies(hope you understand that i cant use that word)... I LOVE IT!!

- What do you like about Rosalie?=
i like everything about rose she can be abit overwhelming at times but realy ~every rose has it's thorns~ ;)

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.=
OH! i no! why are you marrying royce or what made you want to ?

haha i have a serious one and a funny one.1) is emmett anygood? (like i wouldnt know ;) ) 2)what is you least facourite part about being a vampire?

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?=
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair!

- Why choose Team Rosalie?=
Because she is like my IDOL!!!!!!

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas=
i think a salon is a good one. i think self defence classes would be good.

hope to be talking to yall soon :D

love yall CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Wooh! Lok at this awesome Team Rose!
Look at all us awesome members..
Welcome new people! I am Elise, Assistant Manager of Team Rose..Even thoguh I haven't done anything yet..:? I will! :lol:

I shall try and answer the question soon! I am getting ready to go away!

back soon sunshines! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I WANT TO JOIN!!!!

-What was your first impression of Rosalie?
Im going to be honest and say that I thought she seemed stuck-up.

- What do you like about Rosalie?
I really liked how Rosalie opened up to Bella in Eclipse. It really showed that she really does care for Bella although it may not seem like it. She gives good advice even if it isn't always the advice you would want to hear.

- One question you would ask Rosalie, as a human.
Why did you ever want to marry Royce?

If it were possible that you could have a child, what would you name him/her?

- What is your favorite Rosalie moment and/or quote?
In Eclipse, I loved hearing her story. Another part was the jokes in Breaking Dawn and when she carved a dogbowl for Jacob that said Fido on it. A classic! Love her!

- Why choose Team Rosalie?
Rosalie really is a good person. I really admire her. I wish I could be open and share MY stories to people I don't really like either.

-What sounds like a good Team Rose theme? A Salon, or do you think she wouldn’t want to help make others beautiful? Give some ideas. I'm not quite sure at the moment. I will think hard about it and post again any ideas or themes that come to mind. :)

SO can I join??
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

HEY GUY AND GIRLS!!!

i dont really have something on topic but a question i wanted to ask....
very what if? kinda question...

How do you think Rosalie would have acted if she fell in love with a vampire when she was still human? So if she were in Bella's place but without that much "luck." She doesnt want grasp the truth of the existence of vampires but fell in love with one- would she have wanted to become one? Why or why not?

kinda long, but still a question....
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

How do you think Rosalie would have acted if she fell in love with a vampire when she was still human? So if she were in Bella's place but without that much "luck." She doesnt want grasp the truth of the existence of vampires but fell in love with one- would she have wanted to become one? Why or why not?= i think if it were emmett she would have still wanted to become one becouse she would love emmett like she does now (probably) and i dotn think she would care that he was vampire

wow that was reallylong but a good one
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I feel so bad. I'm so sorry, I'm not being the best Team leader...Life keeps getting in the way :lol: But I'm snuggled in my bed, laptop on my knees, working out all the details. I'll have them posted before tomorrow.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

How do you think Rosalie would have acted if she fell in love with a vampire when she was still human? So if she were in Bella's place but without that much "luck." She doesnt want grasp the truth of the existence of vampires but fell in love with one- would she have wanted to become one? Why or why not?

To be honest I don't think she would have become one. I think once she found out what being a vampire entailed she would just keep away from the guy she loves. She's so strung on having a family and that perfect life that being in love with a vampire would just screw it all up. So I think she'd stay well away and hide her feelings and marry someone she doesn't love half as much just to be able to have a life.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя