Twilight Speculation thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Speculation thread

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

About whether or not there was no Edward--I think that Edward would've always been there somehow. He is written in her fate, her destiny. She is written in his fate, his destiny. They're made for each other. Nothing can spearate, because fate intended them to be together. I don't think there is any other way for Bella. Fate is fate, you can't fight or go against it, only live it.
suzyq248
Learning to Love Green

Post by suzyq248 »

I posted this question in a different area but someone suggested I ask on this thread too. What do you guys think the story will be when they move on to another town and start over in highschool again. I mean, now they have 4 couple who will all be in school if you count Renesmee and Jacob. Don't you think this would raise a lot of red flags. People already thought it was weird with the two couples living together as siblings.

Also, Renesmee is suppose to end up looking around 20 or so. That seems like it will be really weird for her to eternally be the same age or older then her parents. I think their relationship especially in public would be kind of awkward.
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

excellent question suzyq..
Hmmm, well i think that They would probably set up two separate residences upon moving to another town. IT would be Carlisle and Esme, Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett in one house, again as parent and adopted children, probably. And house two with Bella and Edward, Jacob and Renesmee. Although I do see what you're saying about the difference in age between Nessie and her parents. That could prove to be awkward. But they could all move in as adults, after another little visit to J Jenks, and just keep the family interactions inside the house, or whatever...

idk
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

I like that idea SeniorGimp, but I think it would be too obvious that the two households are some how related because of the similarities in appearance between all the vamps.

I think that until Renesmee reaches "full grown" in 7 years, they will have to hide her away from the real world, she ages way too fast to be able to explain it away.

Because Jacob and Renesmee are going to appear older than Bella and Edward they may end up posing as adoptive parents too, maybe. haha! this could be very complicated... if they all want to stay together.

Maybe they can set up residence in a rural area that is near a few larger cities and they can separate to have "normal" lives in different cities, but still reside in one home?

Or, just forget about anyone having a public face other than a few of them, Carlisle for sure will want to stay a doctor...

Hmmm... I may have to think about this one a bit more... :lol:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

it definitely warrants consideration...
what better place to speculate on it though, right?
lol
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I imagined something like what SG said, in one household it would be Carlisle and Esme as adoptive parents of Jasper and Rosalie, Alice and Emmett...
In another household, relatively nearby (or what vampire would consider as "nearby"), Edward and Bella, Jake and Renesmee..
Maybe Renesmee can pose as Edward's sister (like how Edward posed as Esme's brother before), they have the strongest similarities...
something like that, it could work.
Last edited by yanjan3 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

good point.
that would probably work, and Bella and Jacob could be related, they do have kind of a sibling like relationship, with their playful squabbling and all...
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

suzyq248 wrote:I posted this question in a different area but someone suggested I ask on this thread too. What do you guys think the story will be when they move on to another town and start over in highschool again. I mean, now they have 4 couple who will all be in school if you count Renesmee and Jacob. Don't you think this would raise a lot of red flags. People already thought it was weird with the two couples living together as siblings.
Great question, SuzyQ48 . I, too, agree with SenorGimp on the multi-house plan. But, I do think they would keep it a little more low-key. Wither way, 10 members of one family, all picking up and moving to a new place could be considered a little odd, particuarly in todays world. So, I think they would use that idea of "close for a vampire". They would live a few towns apart, to keep suspiscions to a minimum in each town. I also like the idea of Nessie posing as Edward's sister, as he did with Esme before. He would play the role of overprotective big brother fairly well, I think. Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Alice, Rosealie and Emmett could move a year ahead of time and get settled, and then Edward, Bella, Nessie and Jake follow. They could spin some tale of their parents dying in some accident or something and they are moving close to their extended family, the Cullens. And, I always thought that, regardless of what her "age" would be when she stops developing, Nessie would always look a little young for her age, so it would allow for a little leeway in the little sister story.
But, undoubtedly, they would have to keep it a little more lowkey. I think, just like he did with Bella, Edward would want Nessie to experience some of the human things in life, like high school and prom (can you imagine that lovely conversation between Edward and Jake?! :twisted: ) I see them doing something similar to what they do in NM when Edward leaves; settling in to some college town where they can be a little more anonymous. It seems the perfect compromise, I guess. Either way, the best part is that everyone is happy. At least in my head. :)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I wanted to put a question out there for some speculation. This is a question that popped into my head and I am going to post it in a few places. I would liek a wide range of input and I know I can count on you, my fellow speculators/dreamers.
How do you think Edward's relationship with Bella would be different if Edward hadn't been a vegetarian before meeting Bella. I know it's assuming a lot here, but let's assume that the family had say a mixed diet and drank the occasional human, but still made the effort to appear "normal" ie going to school, working at the hospital etc...Edward meets Bella and swears off drinking human blood anymore at that point, so that he can be the man she deserves. Does that change anything?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
suzyq248
Learning to Love Green

Post by suzyq248 »

Hmm, I think that because Bella's blood is sooo strong for Edward that without the 60 years or so (after he left and then went back to Carlisle) to really practice his resistance, composure, and constraint that he wouldn't have been able to resist eating her. If he had been an on and off "vegetarian" there wouldn't have really been anything holding him back.
"Fall down again, Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."