Twilight Skits

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Skits

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Sorry but I've been skit dead for a month. :roll:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
Talia_Bananas
Settled in Forks

Post by Talia_Bananas »

Ok so here goes im going to try and not kill it. :)
*back at pet store*
CV:EMPORIUM!
Me:sorry! geez
*Back at the pet EMPORIUM*
Rose: can you just pick one already!!!
Nessie:I want them all!
Rose:*facepalm* Nessie look you green gooy….*see’s nessie start to cry*
Nessie: :cry:
Rose: Fine…u can have them all..BUT*evil grin* :twisted: you first have to ask your Mom muahahahahaha!
Nessie:?Huh?
Rose: oh never mind…you cant have them all just pick ONE!*mumbles*try to be evil and no one gets u geez…

CV/Pet guy:So little…uhm…girl?O.o which one is it going to be?

Nessie: you kno I don’t think I want a puppy anymore. Lets go to the candy shop!

Rose: :shock: :roll: wow..you and Emmett should really hang out more…

*walk to candy store Honeydukes*
Nessie: LOOK! HONEYDUKES! I hear they have beetle flavored cup cakes with green go filling!

Rose:green….gooo…. :shock:

*nessie drags rose inside and see Emmett and jasper staring at something. They come up behind them*
Nessie & Rose: BOOOO!

* :shock: Emmett and Jasper scream like little girls, Emmett jumps into jaspers arms*
Emmett: ROSY POSY!!!!!
Jasper:*sigh* thanks for scaring us you guys…Get off me Emmett!

*Emmett jumps off jasper. rose and Emmett start making out*

Nessie & Jasper: ewww…

Nessie: What where you guys staring at?

Jasper: Well….

*Back to Jake and the gang, jake is in the mall and everyone is following him, Aro Smith is lurking in the shadows*

Jake: I can smell her, you really should tell her to shower…eww vampires are weird.

Alice: :roll: , hurry up, the sooner u find her, the sooner you will be sparkly no more! Muahahahahahah!

Jake:oooo….no…sparkly….

Seth: Hey do u think I could get his cookies now Bells?

Bella:Uhm…ask alice….

Seth:Alice…

Jake: SHUT UP! I found them! And those are MY cookies seth *gives evil eye :evil: *
They’re right there in that candy shop, looks like they’re ALL in there….

ok so kinda short i kno, but i was just tryn to keep it going. i wasnt sure wat to do with the bunny so i left it up to you guys i just wanted everyone in one place lol someone keep it going!
Image"I twitched as the pain lashed around the edges of the hole.But I wasn't the only one twitching.I could feel Jacob's whole body trembling next to mine.Even the car shook.- NM pg347
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Wow! This skit has been dead for 5 days! :shock:

I'm serious, If someone doesn't post a skit I'll do it myself, and I'll start a new one. :roll: (I'll give it one more day, just to be nice .... and 'cause I have to plan the new skit. :geek: )

MuseAddict
Settled in Forks
Location: Hunting Dragonidae Daemons together with my brothers

Post by MuseAddict »

Only beacuse nobody has been writing something for five days? That'd really be an overreaction. and this SKIT works, doesn't it?
Oh, and BTW: would somebody mind if I put some things from the good old SKITs in here..?

At Honeydukes
Jacob: So... here the Track ends. My cookies, please..? *stretches out hand towards Bella*
Bella: Just a moment. I have them here... in... my... handbag *digs into her handbag*
Jacob:*taps foot*
Bella: wait... I... have... them... here! *pulls out cookies in a very sparkly wrapping* *hands them to Jake* Here you are!
Jacob: *looks at cookies* :o
Seth: *pokes him* hey dude! don't you want to share with your pack?
Jacob: *looks at cookies* :(
Seth: Dude? *waggles hand in front of Jake's face*
Jacob: *soundlessly* This package of cookie reminds me of something...
Seth: o.O what the heck..?
Jacob: I'M STILL SPARKLY!!!!! *bursts out into tears*
Seth: *facepalm*
Bella: *watches Jake for a while* Uhm... whatever. :roll: I'll take care of my sister-in-law and her traitorous niece now... :twisted: Come, Alice!
Alice: *salutes* YES SIR!

Bella and Alice: *look for Rose and Nessie**find Emmett and Jasper*
Emmett: *kneeling on the floor begging Jasper* But Jazz! Please, PLEASE give it too me! You can't do that to me! I'm your brother!
Jasper: *holds a package of beetleflavored cupcakes with green filling up in the air so that emmett can't get them* Em, there are some things that a man HAS to do. like saving you from the biggest disgrace in your life!
Emmett: but it's the last package!
Jasper: For luck!
Bella and Alice: :shock:
Alice: what the hell are you doing here?
Emmett: *notices Alice* *evil glare at Jasper* NOW YOU HAVE ALL THE CUPCAKES AND ALICE WILL LOVE YOU AND MY SWEET ROSIE POSIE WILL HATE ME!
Jasper: oh, Em. get. it. women don't want beetle-flavored cupcakes with strange green fillings!
Emmett: They do! *jumps up so fast that Jazz can't take the cupcakes away* *takes the cupcakes and shows them to Bella and Alice* Look! Isn't this the best aniversary gift ever?
Alice and Bella: *suspect**gaze into the box* UGH!
Bella: this is disgusting! Emmett, please don't do that to Rosalie! *lightbulb* but on the other hand...
Alice: AWESOME! *shifty eyes*
Bella: *smooth-tongued* Oh Emmett! This is the best gift ever! I wish I got something like that from Edward... you MUST give it to Rosalie!
Emmett: *triumphant expression* See, Jazzie? I was right!
Jasper: *confused* what the heck?
Nessie and Rose: *come around the corner*
Rosalie: No Nessie, you can't have a puppy... why do you have to change your mind all the time?
Nessie: BUT I WANT ONE! *stamps her foot*
Bella: *notices them* :twisted: oh Nessie, honey! I was so worried! *hugs Nessie*
Nessie: o.O
Bella: and Rose! My beloved sister! *hugs Rosalie*
Rosalie: :shock:
Seth: *coming from behind, carries Jacob, who is still sobbing* and what are we foing to do with him??? *lets Jacob drop*
Nessie: JAKEY!!!! *huggles and kisses Jacob*
*cloud of smoke*
Nessie is not longer the Loch Ness Monster, Jacob is not longer sparkly.
Cute little kitty: *Poofs in* YAY!!! HAPPY END FOR EVERYONE!!!!
everyone: ô.O

Happy end really for everyone?
Edward: *still pushing th wooden rabbit* How far is it to you godamn factory?
Jane: Uhm... to be honest I don't know... the batteries of my GPS are empty... *sheepish grin*
Edward: *evil glare* JANE!!!!!

The day after in Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom...
Emmett: Here my love! my anniversary gift! *hands Rosalie a huge present that is covered with sparkling wrapping paper and a giant loop*
Rosalie: Oh Emmett! thank you so much! *opens present* *evil* EMMETT...
Emmett: What's wrong, Rosie Posie..?

yay! i kinda finished the SKIT I think... we should start a new one!
Somebody hand me my whip please... or you'll get know my heels!^^
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*roflething* Good one! And yes, a vague overreaction from Art... sorry I haven't posted, I think my brain died. Soccer is making my life insane! I'll come back in a little bit to post more!
*wanders off to go find inspiration...*
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

MuseAddict wrote:Only beacuse nobody has been writing something for five days? That'd really be an overreaction. and this SKIT works, doesn't it?
dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:*roflething* Good one! And yes, a vague overreaction from Art... sorry I haven't posted, I think my brain died. Soccer is making my life insane! I'll come back in a little bit to post more!
*wanders off to go find inspiration...*
You people are so misunderstanding! See I did that on purpose, I thought that if I said I would start a new skit because no one was posting, then someone who liked the skit would come along and update. If they didn't I would try to finish the skit myself even though it would have been bad! And started the new skit, or told someone else the idea I have for a new skit, but I didn't think it would work that fast. :roll:

But anyway at least someone posted! :D And it was funny! :lol:

I'll only tell you guys my idea for a new skit if you want me too, if not then I won't. :geek:

Talia_Bananas
Settled in Forks

Post by Talia_Bananas »

OMG thats poor skit died and i helped killed it i only posted because no one else did, tell us about ur new skit idea! i want more skits!!!!!!!! i miss the old days :cry: when we would post like every 10min :cry:

but today is a new day! lets get ta skit writin!
Image"I twitched as the pain lashed around the edges of the hole.But I wasn't the only one twitching.I could feel Jacob's whole body trembling next to mine.Even the car shook.- NM pg347
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Talia_Bananas wrote:OMG thats poor skit died and i helped killed it i only posted because no one else did, tell us about ur new skit idea! i want more skits!!!!!!!! i miss the old days :cry: when we would post like every 10min :cry:

but today is a new day! lets get ta skit writin!
Oh! Don't worry you didn't kill the skit. :) I just guess everyone ran out of 'Skit Muse'. :roll: I also miss those days, too.

Anyway, Part of my idea is that we can create 3 new characters that will annoy the Cullen's constantly, (sort of like what the skit girls did, but they can't always stay in the skits) 2 of them are girls and the other is a boy.

Medea: Is the 1st girl and she's the 'leader' of the 'Dangerous Trio'. She's cunning, always has a plan, and she can sometimes have anger issues. So don't make her angry.

Bellona: Is the 2nd girl. She's not very smart, and can annoy you because she can't stop talking easily, so she gets hurt a lot. And she keeps the peace between Medea and Iah.

Iah: The only boy in the group. And is the only one who can help the girls calm down, but he doesn't like to lose and he won't stop until he wins.

Anyway the idea for the skit is to have the 3 of them cut the electricity at the Cullens house, turn some of them into chickens or any other animal you want, and scare a Jacob and Emmett. And hopefully the idea will evolve from there. You guys can do whatever you want to them just don't kill them, I'm sort of attached to them now 'cause they've been living in my head for a while. If you don't like my idea, could you guys at least give the 'Dangerous Trio' a chance? :| because some of my idea's have become lame, and my 'Humor Muse' left.

Sorry that was long. :geek:

Talia_Bananas
Settled in Forks

Post by Talia_Bananas »

I LOVE IT! specially the part about the chickens...he he he now to think of somethn good....lol some should start i will post right after i swears lol
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Talia_Bananas wrote:I LOVE IT! specially the part about the chickens...he he he now to think of somethn good....lol some should start i will post right after i swears lol
I would totally start if it weren't for the fact that the skit would be long and boring. Like I said my 'Humor Muse' left. :( ... :geek: