Twilight Skits

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Twilight Skits

Post by rapid_reader1 »

I love the addition to your banner, but I've had a bad day and I think any SKIT i wrote today would be bad. Yay ALESW!

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on since page 27 (I checked XD), but who still remembers me?

And can someone please update me on the current skit if it's not too much trouble? I won't write Skits anymore because quite frankly I'm Skit dead and I have been since the Lex was hacked a while back.

So yeah... :mrgreen:
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Hii! Remember me? ;)

So currently, bella and edward went to france and bella ate some pastry's that made her see purple bunnies, because inside of the pastry's were mushroom people. The mushroom people are now having a revolution, lead by RMD2 (random mushroom dude). Bella went to moscow to preform with her band, Bella and the Purple Bunnies. Edward was in the bathroom talking with a guy who works there, who is now Washroom Guy. Edward is about to be put inside of one of those cages where motorcycles ride around inside. Nessie and Jake are trying out to be in the Breaking Dawn movie. Jake just got a part. Rosalie just eloped and married a purple bunnie. We havn't heard anything from them in a while, but the Cullens WERE in superhero mode, but now...who knows. Harry Potter is now Potty Man and he lives with Mike in his lair.

If I missed something, please add. =) And welcome back!

Cullen_Lover
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

rapid_reader1 wrote:Hii! Remember me? ;)

So currently, bella and edward went to france and bella ate some pastry's that made her see purple bunnies, because inside of the pastry's were mushroom people. The mushroom people are now having a revolution, lead by RMD2 (random mushroom dude). Bella went to moscow to preform with her band, Bella and the Purple Bunnies. Edward was in the bathroom talking with a guy who works there, who is now Washroom Guy. Edward is about to be put inside of one of those cages where motorcycles ride around inside. Nessie and Jake are trying out to be in the Breaking Dawn movie. Jake just got a part. Rosalie just eloped and married a purple bunnie. We havn't heard anything from them in a while, but the Cullens WERE in superhero mode, but now...who knows. Harry Potter is now Potty Man and he lives with Mike in his lair.

If I missed something, please add. =) And welcome back!
Yes, I would just like to add to that, we have a new favorite sport, Eiffel Tower Diving, (read about 5 skits back), Jacob got the part of Rosalie and he and Renesmee were at the auditions but Renesmee decided to go visit "mother", so she sent Jacob a "Goodbye Text" explaining that she would be in the "Le lapin pourpre"(The Purple Bunny). Jacob hasn't read the text since he is having a fight with the person cast as Alice and they are doing the part were they are beautifing Bella but Jacob doesn't know how to braid.Also in the Bella poster I made it says her tour route but the plan was(for me as a writer not written in the skit yet) was toget Renesmee to show her Mom some mind pictures which would cancel out her seeing the purple bunnies(hopefully) and the other restaraunt customers who are influenced, so I have a feeling she wont`t get very far on her tour, but the last stop is the LFSC on her tour date so if the Renesmee plan doesn`t work maybe when they finish the LFSC tour and start to head back to the restaraunt maybe the purple bunnies wouldn`t be able to cross back? Esme is delusional, carlisle and Emmett are emotional. Jasper is depressed because someone mentioned knifey to make him shut up. I`m not quite sure what happened once inside the arena, but to me it sounded like Washroom Guy has a circus family and Edward is going into the mortorcycle ring thing.Also RWD is Washroom Guy`s real name but Washroom Guy is his Edwardicus`s sidekick name,(he was in the washroom when Edward was in a stall struggling to put on his too tight speedo and cape, then Edward burst out of the stall all dramnatic and hot, but RWD saw so he is now his sidekick and they are ``Guy bonding`` right now. :D Also can I post a skit since there have been people posting, but I don`t know if that applies to who atcually wrote the last skit skit. Oh well I`ll write one anyway on the next post because this one is really long:) Also if you havn`t figured it out the PB`s are trying to take over the world, also SLA is part of the Great Mushroom Rights Revolutions and have gone to "Le lapin pourpre"(The Purple Bunny)to take the Waitress, Manager, and cooks hostage to Mushroom Twon in the dressert just outside Mario and Luigi Town.(Which Edwardicus is King of, and they are his minions which now have started getting powers, except for RMD who was in Virginia and the time of the getting powers this, also I made RMD2 which is more of a rebel or a ``Damon`` than RMD.)
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Skit:

*With Mike and Potty Man in lair*

PM: People are just sooo onconsiderate! RMD totally messed up our LFSC Vortex! Plus he went in our private Pink Plush room
:(
Mike:Yeah, he could`ve at least have taken the right vortex if he just had to abandon us. Now we have to call in a Vortex Repair Man.
PM:*at phonebook with phone* O.K so 250-540-8489( 8489-A.K.A VGUY standing for Vortex Guy)Hello?Hello? Vortex Repair Man Hotline? This is Potty Man, please send us you best Vortex Repair Man you`ve got.
Hotline Answering Guy:*to colleague with hand over phone* What should I say?We only have one guy and he`s umm... talented in doing badly.
Hotline Answering Guy 2: Well just tell him something!
H.A.G:Okay.*back on phone with PM and Mike* Yes, Sir uh, *cough* Potty Man?We know just the guy. He is very umm, talented.
PM:Perfect! Send him right away!

*VRM POOFS in*

VRM: Yo, Man, wheres the broken Vortex?
Mike:In our Pink Plush room :D
VRM: :shock: Okaaaaay, where does it supposed to go to?
Mike:LFSC.OooOOOh yeah.
VRM:Sweeeeeet.
PM:Right this way please.
VRM:Sure.
PM: Okay so this is the PP room, wait maybe I shouldn`t abbreviate that...
VRM & MIke: :shock: :mrgreen:
PM: Anyways, there is the portal, fix-y fix-y quick-y quick-y.
VRM:Okey Dokey
Mike&PM: Good luck!*Go back to living room.
VRM: Okay, so how do I fix this? Maybe look at the drainage pipe? Wait I`ll go get my fancy schmany Drainage Pipe Suit and chimney sweeper.The drainage pipe is like a whole `nother room.

*30 mins later with suit and chimney sweeper*

VMD: I`m going in! Oooh look claw marks along the side of the drainage pipe.*sniffs* Smells like Mushroom Dudes down here.
Let`s go check out the rest of the pipe...Wow it`s a Mushroom Guy with a beard,so that`s what was blocking the pipe. Yo! Mushroom Dude, I kinda need you to get out of here so we can get the vortex working again thanks.
RMD: OMDE! I`m saved! I really got to get out of this crazy people`s lair! Thank You! Thank you!*Kisses VMD* See yah sucka!
*runs out of pipe leaving VMD trapped.MWUAHAHAHA! Wow. Normally I wouldn`t stoop that low but I don`t care!
Mike: OOOoooooooh so thats what was blocking our vortex. Wait, now we have a VMD in there? Great! Just great!

*In Vegas hotel with Rose and Bunny #1*

Rose: Bunnyhunny, can we PLEEEEASE go see Bella and the Purple Bunnies in Vegas tonight? They`re the newest thing!
Bunny#1: :shock:( Of course RoseyPooPoo.)
Rose:YAY!

*At concert front booth*

Rose:What do you mean we can get in?!
Security Guard: Just that, you can`t get in!
Rose: But I`m her sister-in-law!
Security Guard: That`s what they ALL say.
Rose:GRR!
Security Guard: Okay, okay! Just don`t kill me!
Rose:*Smiles sweetly*Thank you sweet man.
Security Guard: *melts with love*
Rose:*dragging bunny by ears* Come on! We`rew gonna miss the concert!
Bunny#1: :shock: ( :shock: )

TO BE CONTINUED.....
ImageImageImage
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

WOW, that's confusing. And random as dodo in the middle of the road after dawn.

. . . .I. LOVE. IT.

YAY, ALESW MINIONS!!!

By the way, Love your Edwardicus siggy, Cullen_Lover!!

RMD: Wooooo, WOOHOOHOO!!! *runs in circles while Potty Man and Mike look down Vortex pipe*

PM: Mii~ke!! *whiney* Do something!!

Mike: Do...WHAT, may I ask?

RMD: WWOOOOOHOOO

PM: FIX IT, NUMBNUTS.

Mike: Can I point out something?

PM: HOW IDIOTIC DO YOU THINK I AM?

Mike: Very. Aren't you the one with the magical doohickey??? *points to wand conveniently sticking out of the front of PM's pants*

PM: Oh, of course! Why haven't I thought of that? Oh yeah, BECAUSE I ALREADY DID. *waves wand expertly*

RMD: WOOHOOHOO

Mike; Yes!

PM: *shoves wand down hole and jabs VRM* Get out!! *poke,poke jab, jab* HE'S STUUUCK!!

Mike; YOU IDIOT!!
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG! I JUST WROTE SO MUCH! BUT I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED IT. OMDE I AM TOO FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW! JUST CONTINUE ON! OMDE! GRRR!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I MUST GO READ TO FORGET THIS TRAGEDY! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

AHH! We died for 6 WHOLE DAYS!!! What happened!?!?!?!?

Bunny #1: :shock: (Wanna dance?)
Rose: Aww, you know me so well!
Bella: bunnies, bunnies, bunnies HOP! bunnies, bunnies, bunnies JUMP! bunnies, bunnies, bunnies MUNCH!
Carlisle: This is starting to sound like an awful version of Veggie Vamps!
Rose: OH NO!!!! WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NIBBLET!!
*Rose runs off with Bunny #1*

RMD2: Now what!?
SLA: I DON'T KNOW! YOU'RE THE ONE IN CHARGE! I JUST DO YOUR DIRTY WORK!
RMD2: You have an excellent point. JENKIEZ! (SP!!!) I have an idea! *whispers to SLA*
SLA: :twisted:

Renesmee: MOMMY!
Bella: Hey kiddo! Where's Jakey?
Renesmee: *twitchy eyed* Jakey?
Bella: Yeah, Jake.
Renesmee: Mom, you can't call him Jakey! HE'S MINE!!!
Bella: Well he was mine first! HEY! WHERE DID MY BAND GO!?!?!?!?
Renesmee: What band?
Bella: THE PURPLE BUNNIES SMARTIE!!!
Renesmee: Mom, there was never any purple bunnies. And Jake is mine and he will always be mine and, btw, it's SICK and TWISTED that my MOM used to love my BOYFRIEND in a romantic way!
Bella: Our love couldn't be denied!
Renesmee: YOU WILL PAY!

Edward: OOH! Nice motorcycle! I have a better one, though.
MG (motorcycle guy): Nice! See, my brother over there paid me to run you over with this, but it was really nice gettin to know ya!
Edward: Ditto! :D We should go watch a baseball game sometime!
MG: Oh, yeah! That'd be fun! *runs Edward over with the motorcycle*
Edward: *giggle* THAT TICKLES!!!
Circus manager: Hey you there! BOY WITH THE SHINY SKIN!! We need you in the circus! NOW!
Edward: OKIE DOKIE!

Mike: UGH! THIS IS SO GROSS! Why are we doing this again?
PM: Because we need to get this RMD out!
*SLA and RMD2 poof in*
SLA: HAHA!!! *Voldemort poofs in*
PM: NOT AGAIN!!!! *takes out light saber*
Voldy: *takes out light saber too*
PM and Voldy: *making saber noises*
PM: Woosh woosh woosh!
Voldy: I-woosh-am-woosh-your-woosh-father!
SLA: Isn't this the wrong movie...?
Voldy: MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
PM: NOOOO!!!!
Mike: Yes! I finally get to meet a family member of Harry's! It's very nice to meet you, sir!
Voldy: *twitchy eyed*

I don't even know what I was trying to accomplish there..... :D

Cullen_Lover

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Well you see, I typed out a VERY long skit but then I accidentaly pressed "Home" instead of a new tab, so I got frustrated and had to get off the computer or I would like kill it, also I only go on the computer on the weekends or days off and such so it kinda died for awhile sorry:)P.S, where is RWG(WG)?
ImageImageImage
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Um, he's watching Edward be "tickled" by the motorcycles.