*Parks office trailer on new lot and hops out of Jeep* Let’s get this place organized. The equipment needs to be parked at the other end of the lot. We have lots of room, don’t wreck the equipment. Skylar and the new trainees, unpack all the stuff you brought over and put it away. Heather and the Clean Up Crew, we have a new storage shed over there to store all the things like shovels, brooms, small hand tools. Put the pesticide and wood chipper in there. Carrie and the Hand Laborers, help me unhook the office trailer from the Jeep and let’s get this place open for business!
*Takes a really deep breath* Ahhh, there’s that new thread smell. Get to work everyone!For anyone that would like to join our wonderful crew you need to post your answers to the following questions. Once you do that you will become a trainee.-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
- What was your first impression of Emmett?
- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Let me answer the dilemma of one-liner posts. If it’s a complete sentence that goes along with the current discussion, it’s allowed. If however, it’s something random or even a confession of your undying love for Emmett that interrupts the discussion and flow of the thread, it’s not allowed. If all you are adding to the discussion is “I agree”, that’s not allowed. You need to ADD
to the discussion. I hope that clears it up.
Remember, well-thought out answers to discussion questions will get rewarded with points toward your next promotion.
We’re here to have fun. We occasionally post links to pictures of our latest demolition assignments or our new equipment as we get them. Links are welcomed, but no pictures in the thread please. The EDC, Inc. website:
(Thanks Chloe!) http://edcinc.weebly.com/index.htmlEmmett's Demolition Crew Members:If there is another name you go by on the thread it should be included in the list next to your username. If yours is not included send me a PM and let me know.Our Reason for Being Here
THE Emmett Cullen (he doesn't need a title, he just IS)
Visit Emmett's Profile
to find all his postsManagement TeamBronze Haired Girl (BHG) - Contractor
- In general, I try to keep order around here. waiting tobe dazzled (Heather) - Field Supervisor
- She is in charge of starting new topics of discussion.urcoolcarrie (Carrie) - HR manager
- She is in charge of promotions. She will announce your promotion each time you reach a new rank.skylarblue (Shannon/skylar/sky) - New Trainee Supervisor
- If you have any questions about how we do things around here you can send her a PM and she’ll answer your questions. Trainees
edward x lover
vamp na hEireann
cullen grl 17
Renesmee_BellaClean Up Crew
bella c'ella luna (luna)
Alice will be alice (Sarah)
Waffle of Doom
DunnerheartsTwilight (Logan)Bulldozer Operators
Eternally Dazzled (Gabi)
DevenWrecking Ball Trainees
Hey There ElizahWrecking Ball Operators
Oh Rosalie!Crane Trainees
Sydflower (Syd/Sydney)Crane Operators
brunettrebel010 (Elizabeth/Liz/Beth)Jackhammer Trainees
ravenGirl2468 (raven)Jackhammer Operators
copper curls (Kat)
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 (Bri #2/Briana)
-Jasper (Jenni)Dump Truck Trainees
Mrs.TeddyBear (MTB/Ted)Dump Truck Operators
Pandancer (Bri)Backhoe Trainees
Meztli (Mez)Backhoe OperatorsFront Loader TraineesFront Loader Operators