You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

You Know you're addicted to the Lexicon when you stay up till 2 checking out updates

You Know you're addicted to the Lexicon when you when you don't go into uni to spend more time on the Lex.

You Know you're addicted to the Lexicon when you wake up in the morning, turn on the computer and log in straight away even before you brush your hair!
~when your typing skills have improved a lot cause of this
^^ Very true, I swear i can type with out looking, just did that now!!! Seriously!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

... when you should be paying attention to a presentation going on in class but you're more interested in what's on the screen that's been set to the Lex.

. . . you walk into class late because you were checking out the Lex at ten to eight in the morning.

... someone is surprised that there is a Twilight forum and you feel like smacking them for asking that question.
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

When tyou can't stay off the Active post page....
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

..... when you wish the lex emoticons were available in real life for you to hold up to express yourself (so true..)

.....when something happens and your like "oh! i got to tell [insert lex friend name here] or post this on [insert thread name here]

.....when you can't remember if you really posted something or if you dreamed you had posted it

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

... when you're eating your dinner and thinking about how you are using your cutlery and how you should post something about it on the Countries ARE really different thread (which incidentally i may yet do :lol: )
... when you force yourself to stay awake that little bit longer just so you can check all the threads that you've posted in which hav unread posts
... when you're typing this without really looking since your typing skills have improved due to your excessive use of the Lex (tho you still spend a fair bit of time correcting your spelling)
... when you are frantically posting to try and get your rank off teaching Eric social graces cos you really don't want to be associated with doing anything with eric :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

Layla_Hale wrote:.....when you can't remember if you really posted something or if you dreamed you had posted it
I do that, just to log in hours later and find out I didn't post anything!

-You'd rather be on the Lex than eat breakfast....and lunch...
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

When you honestly can't remember what you did with your life before the Lex.
When you stay on here all day just to try to make meaningful posts while also trying to make it to 1000 posts before you go to Forks. :) (only 12 more days. :D )
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

urcoolcarrie wrote:When you honestly can't remember what you did with your life before the Lex.
Too true!

When you are very, very excited that you've finished school for the year and you know you get to spend uber amounts of time on the LEX!! I'm currently doing that now..my family is at school and work and my sister is asleep so she doesn't know I'm on here :D

When you always say "I'll get off in a second" and you never do when your mum is yelling at you to get off..repeatedly..but you still have unread replies you need to read and you have to read them all before you get off so you don't miss anything!

You prefer the Lex people than real people interaction because the people on the Lex 'understand' your addiction - because they have it too!! :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

You put 'the Lex' as one of your hobbies in your time capsule to open in six years

. . . and when someone asks you what it is you get mad that you have to explain that 'its the twilight lexicon - a forum for twilight people

. . . but then you rub out "the lex' on your time capsule and have lots of fun decorating the word "Twilight lexicon" in big loopy writing with love hearts and vampire smiley faces.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

When it's the first thing you do when you find a computer, anywhere!
And when you find yourself in history class writing on the lex on your cell phone. :lol:

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe