How Has Stephenie Meyer inspired you?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: How Has Stephenie Meyer inspired you?

Post by navarre »

To pick up books and read again with voracious passion!!!!! :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

i love reading and she has inspired me to want to read more and even into the classics just like bella. she has also inspired me to want to write. i honestly always make up stories in my head and then i say oh ill write them down later but i realzied from stephanie that you just have to do it. i have a few ideas right now im excited to get them going! she has also inspired me to open up more to new people even if they seem strange.
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

bella_love3 wrote:i love reading and she has inspired me to want to read more and even into the classics just like bella. she has also inspired me to want to write. i honestly always make up stories in my head and then i say oh ill write them down later but i realzied from stephanie that you just have to do it. i have a few ideas right now im excited to get them going! she has also inspired me to open up more to new people even if they seem strange.
I'm exactly the same! I've always made up stories in my head and it ahs inspired me to write them down! I know I'm only 15 but it is quite theraputic! I've started one set in the future where the earth has been basically destroyed and a girl sets out on a journey to get home and find her family and the boy she loves!
I hope you don't think that sounds lame! :lol:
I was surprised about how much the books ahd an effect on me! No other book ever has! I loved the Harry Potter books but Stephanie's books are somthing else!
I hope she never stops writing!

:D
ImageEdward Cullen
*TwilightIsMyDrug*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

I am a reader and a writer by nature, but during college I never had time to read anything other than course work or research topics I was writing about.

SM inspired me to READ for PLEASURE again! I started reading the series last fall, after I graduated college, and I was so happy to be back in the groove of reading for fun.

I can't get enough. Thanks for inspiring all of us to use our imaginations, yet again!
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I started reading classics because bella likes classics.

total classics count has been raised from (pre-twilight) 2 to (post/during-twilight) 7.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
DarkAngel
Settled in Forks

Post by DarkAngel »

Firstly, I already wrote a lot of fiction but post-Twilight the stories became more structured and interesting.
Secondly, she showed me that when something or someone amazing (Edward) comes along, you need to really appreciate it/them ! And by the looks of this post she has inspired me to write very philisophically ;)
If I had to choose between breathing and loving u, i would use my last breathe to say I love you...
J <3 B
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

well, i always knew i wanted to be an author, but i never really had someone to admire...i mean of course there ARE GREAT authors out there, but SM just had me hooked into her books, and i'd like to be able to write just like her.
twilightcullen1800s
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightcullen1800s »

she has shown me a differnt side of the myth of vampires

making em seem more nicer and loving

and not the other shows that show em as evil vile monsters

its just so kewl how she images vampires to be and so forth

I give her a 100 dollars if i could for being so damn good
likeameteor
Settled in Forks

Post by likeameteor »

A few people have said similar things but before high school I read tonnes, I was a big big reader. And then came high school, and with it came all the pressure of trying to fit in, so I never read as much. Then I came across Twilight, and couldn't resist it. It had me instantly, I couldn't put it down, and now I can't stop reading again. So not only did she inspire me to read again, something I didn't realise I missed, but she also made me want to be a writer, and write down the stories I've been writing in my head for quite some time now.

Yeah, a lot of people said similar things so sorry haha.

Also, she encouraged me to raise my expectations of guys, but I wont go into that because someones already said what I think exactly (:
Edward Cullen - giving girls unrealistic expectations of guys since 1901.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

She inspired me to not read anything but what she's written. *laughs*
But you do now it's bad when I feel i'm betraying Stephanie if I read anything else. . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage