Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Post by marielle »

Hey doesn anyone knows a good happy Seth imprint story?
I'm searching but I can't find anything good
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

Hello, Lexicon!!

It's been quite a while since I've mosey'd on over this way...

And since my story BtBS is really starting moving now, I'll rec that! lol

Bite to Break Skin updates every Friday now...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5772722/1/B ... Break_Skin

There is one outtake posted, and more to come. They have their own 'story'.

lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

i've been reading Foul Territory by rinabina--AH and it revolves around pro-baseball, rated M. she posts picts of locations in SF, CA with each or most chapters and updates every sunday. it's really good! WIP. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6357447/1/
VolturiGirl
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by VolturiGirl »

lulu wrote:i've been reading Foul Territory by rinabina--AH and it revolves around pro-baseball, rated M. she posts picts of locations in SF, CA with each or most chapters and updates every sunday. it's really good! WIP. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6357447/1/
It is really good. I have it set on favorites so I can check up on it. Not a big baseball fan, but now I am (at least for this story) :lol:

I'm real curious about this one. What is up with Rosalie anyways? I mean we all know how she is in Twilight, but she disliked Bella as soon as she touched her.
Banner by Tammy AZ

Aro, Caius, Marcus
The Original Godfathers
lulu

Post by lulu »

here's another one: Beyond Time by tkegl, rated M. it's on twilighted and ff.net. bella goes back in time during new moon to try to save edward from the influenza and have a human life with him. they're both really opinionated, so it's really funny how they deal with each other. it's a really well written and interesting story.

http://twilighted.net/viewstory.php?sid ... &chapter=1
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5755522/1/Beyond_Time
lulu

Post by lulu »

ok, who's escaping from her duties lately? meeee!!! :) i just finished another one that had a great ending that i was NOT expecting! there's some little mistakes of missing or wrong words throughout, but i really loved this story. it's not crazy long either so you can finish it in a day or two depending on how much time you have.

ladder to the sun by rosybud rated M, which seems to be rated that way only because of language.

her summary: How can you die when you've never really lived? That's the problem Bella Swan faces when she's told she only has a year to live. Can she make up for a lonely, unhappy life in the short time she has left... and maybe find love too? All-human, EXB

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5479529/1/Ladder_to_the_Sun
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Am I allowed to recommend Doctor Who fanfics? :D They're SO much better than Twilight ones.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Many of us are the writers of the fanfics...so while I don't see what's wrong recommending a non-Twi fanfic, that probably wasn't the best way to word it.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

>.> But they are.
And it wasn't against you. For instance, I love Kayla's fics. However, I've read the Fanfiction discussion thread, and 99% of it is rather naughty, which I don't like. This is why I like Kayla's over pretty much any other Twi-fic.
I'd really like to not get in a fight about this, though, so, while I won't retract my previous statement, I would like to note that it is just my opinion and no one should get in a ruffle over it. Sorry if you got the wrong impression.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Ladies,
This is a fanfic recommendation thread, and all fandoms are welcome.

Yes, this thread was started LONG ago for Twilight fanfics, but many of those readers have moved on to other fandoms. I LOVE Dr. Who fics, several HP fics, and even Lord of the Rings. I think that opening up this thread for fics of any fandom would be wonderful!

Thank you my dear Dandyvamp. Your words were quite complimentary, and I would have to agree with you that for clean fics, other fandoms really are much easier to work with. I would love to personally recommend Amanda Beth's story as clean and quite beautiful. I think you would enjoy it.

SO... all things being equally plagiarized ;) , I think there is more than enough room for recommendations of all kinds with no hurt feelings involved.