Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Fan Fic Recommendation Thread

Post by marielle »

VirginiaMay wrote:Oh, and for something a little more adult than those two, and a little less umm...polite? Try Warmth by KatieBelle.
Thanks for this link.... I loved this story so much....
it just cuts away the drama and zooms in on what is really important....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
melmargaret
Wandering Through Town

Post by melmargaret »

My favorite right now is The Emperors of Washington by GallantCorkScrews. It's really dark, like, sickly dark. The story contains gory murders and other NSFW stuff. The humor in it just makes you want to scream since it's so twisted.The story contains a a dark, grody Edward that disgusts you, yet he's so wrong that you just have to love his character. If read this you will cringe, gasp, and gag at the darkness it contains.

Here's the summary:
Edward is a killer. But it can't be explained away by his vampire nature. He's just a sociopathic, human teenager.
Twilight - Rated: M - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 39,573 - Reviews: 2260 - Updated: 12-4-09 - Published: 8-27-09 - Bella & Edward - Complete

I'm not sure how to link on here, but Google it. It's the first or second link. Also, be sure to read the poem (click on the link) on the author's profile before reading the story. It's a good one.
melmargaret.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I am reading the Ex Factor. Lots of drama. It is by AngelAtTwilight
Banner by TammyAZ
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Here's a lovely one-shot that is so sweet and surprising. I think it deserves much more attention than it's gotten, so if you have a few minutes and you're over 18 give it a look.

A Winter In Chicago by FantasyMother

Description: Edward has grown to adulthood as the only child of a farming family. Hoping to earn extra money, he travels to the city each day, ultimately finding more than he bargained for within one of the mansions of affluent Chicago. Written for the 2010 Twilight Winter Gift Exchange.

AU-Human (mostly)
B & E
NC-17 (lemon)
One-Shot

Enjoy!
Lezlee
Settled in Forks

Post by Lezlee »

One story that I just have to recommend is Fox Fire by WoodLily.

The author says, about it:
Edward's version of "Twilight", written without the aid of "Midnight Sun". Will journey into AU. Rated M for language and sexual content. I couldn't better the "First Sight" character development, therefore the action begins as Edward flees to Alaska...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5661822/1/Fox_Fire

It's really, very well written! The author captures Edward beautifully, giving us a deeper insight into his character. He isn't some "pure-as-the-driven-snowm" Mormonesque character, like S. Meyer wrote him. Instead, he's a man with the body of a 17 year old, who has an unheatly infatuation with someone he shouldn't care for.

Read it. It's great!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Lezlee wrote:The author says, about it:
Edward's version of "Twilight", written without the aid of "Midnight Sun". Will journey into AU. Rated M for language and sexual content. I couldn't better the "First Sight" character development, therefore the action begins as Edward flees to Alaska...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5661822/1/Fox_Fire
That's a good one... I really enjoy reading that one....

I need some help...
I'm in need of some new good smut...I have read Lolashoes and I really don't like to step away from the original story...
do you guys have some tips?
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

marielle wrote: I need some help...
I'm in need of some new good smut...I have read Lolashoes and I really don't like to step away from the original story...
do you guys have some tips?

Okay, Marielle! Here's one for you... it took me a bit to find one that wasn't too far from the original story. This one is almost canon, ALMOST!

24 Hours in a New Skin by Amber Elm
NC-17
AU-Post Eclipse/ Pre-Breaking Dawn
Description: Edward gets the chance to be human for 24 hours. What will he do? How will Bella react? The rating is necessary because I think you can guess some things.
Twilight-fan868
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilight-fan868 »

The Senator's Son.

If you're not reading it, you need to be. It's so good. Bella is so strong, Edward is so sweet and sexy, and Bella's daughter is just adorable. And there's a great whodunit doing on.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6137805/1/The_Senators_Son
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

With All My Strength » by Rhi Aeffyll
He has been a warrior-king, then a lonely nomad, then a coven leader. He has worn many shoes, taken many lives, learned many things. Edward Cullen has roamed the earth for over a millennium, aimless and unchanged. Until now; until her.
Adventure/Romance Rated:M Edward/Bella

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5632121/1/W ... y_Strength
******************************************************************************************
Conversations with My Killer » by Oracle Vas
To me, life was a heartbeat in time and a breath of air. Jasper showed me it was truth, justice, faith, love, and fear. He dared me to be different. He encouraged me to defy the rules of my world and create my own. And on my last day, he took it all.
Romance/Angst Rated:M Bella/Jasper

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6140141/1/C ... _My_Killer
*******************************************************************************************

A Garment of Brightness » by miaokuancha
Showing is stronger than telling. I felt the short little hairs on the back of my neck stand straight on end. "It's not fair," I say aloud. The night wind swirls, lifting the fine surface powder from the tops of the snowdrifts, coating us in diamond dust.
Romance/Supernatural Rated: T Edward/Bella
(A unique and wonderful spin on Twilight)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5541231/1/A ... Brightness
******************************************************************************************

La canzone della Bella Cigna » by philadelphic
A famous voice teacher. A mysterious piano prodigy. Backstabbing classmates. Music school is competitive, and aspiring singer Bella Swan is determined to succeed. Hard work she can handle, but who expected music school to be dangerous? A story in 3 acts
Adventure/Romance Rated:M Edward/Bella

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125499/1/L ... ella_Cigna
*****************************************************************************************

The above are just the beginning of my treasure trove of fanfic goodies. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
lulu
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lulu »

i can't remember where i found this story, but it could have been on here, so i'll just say that i've been reading it and it's a treasure! great writing, characters fit and make sense and the story line is intriguing...it's just awesome! it's a work in progress but she updates every week, which i'm loving.

what drives her by virginiamay, rated t.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5815062/1/What_Drives_Her