Check out my fanfic or Fanart

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Check out my fanfic or Fanart

Post by Pel »

A place to shamelessly plug your own work. Do no post the work here, but provide a link to where it is.
Scarlet
Settled in Forks

Re: Check out my fanfic or Fanart

Post by Scarlet »

Alright, looks like I'm the first one!
Anyway, here is the link to my fanfic profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~scarlettelegance

So, while the lex was down and everyone was off somewhere busy reading Breaking Dawn and whatnot, I finally finished Letting Go! Summary: Edward is gone & Bella is trying to get on with her life. But when she finds a message in a bottle on the beach one day, her whole life is turned upside down. In the end, can Bella choose between her two loves? Or is it already too late? Complete. Epilogue and Extras posted. Rated T.

Holding On: Prequel to Letting Go. Even though she hasn't seen Bella for 2 years, Alice is still having visions of her. These visions lead her to force Edward to come back to Forks with her. He needs to keep holding on because it's too hard for him to let go. Oneshot. Rated T. (Author's Note: I wouldn't recommend reading this unless you've read through at least chapter 5 or 6 of Letting Go!)

Reflection: Rosalie hasn't always appeared so perfect. But even with all her beauty, she isn't truly perfect unless she's with Emmett. Rosalie's PoV. Oneshot. Rated K+.

That Summer: That summer I was sixteen. That summer was the end of my childhood, and the beginning of the rest of my life. That summer was the first time I saw my angel. That summer, everything changed. Esme's PoV. Oneshot. Rated K.

Please read and review!
*formerly Drop In The Ocean*
by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium
AnaBanana
Wandering Through Town
Location: Stuck in a deadbeat town in the middle of nowhere...

Post by AnaBanana »

Well, I'm horrible about updating but here's my FanFic info: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1316563/ (My penname is 'CuzEdwardLikesBrunettes for any of you who know me)

7 Beautiful Vampires and a Clumsy Human :
A look in to the lives of the Cullens, Hales, werewolves, and Bella through a series of one shots. Includes Emmett microwaving his pants and an interesting conversation. Mild Breaking Dawn spoilers...maybe. A bunch of random oneshots, written as inspiration strikes.

Always and Forever :
"I lay there, just thinking. About how much I love my angel, what I would do if I ever lost her. I was also awaiting the arrival of my enemy, the one who wanted to take her away from me. As always, morning couldn’t come soon enough..." My very first story. Basically my version of Eclipse.

It Was Meant To Be :
We all know that Bella and Edward will be together forever. But where does that leave Jacob Black? This is his story. Started before BD came out.

The 100 Year Old Virgin :
What happens when Emmett and Jasper attempt to get Edward...er...well, you know? Let's just say that bars, clubs, and Walmart are places were embarrassment comes easily to Edward... Admittedly a little OOC. M for language, adult humor, and over-all raunchiness! This is, by far, my FAVORITE story to write. It's the funniest, too... At least, in my opinion.
Last edited by AnaBanana on Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These volent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume.

~Romeo & Juliet
Nostalgicmiss
Settled in Forks

Post by Nostalgicmiss »

http://www.fanfiction.net/~nostalgicmiss

Here's a link to my fanfic profile, I hate plugging my own stories but hey, I am unfortunately human!
I h ave written five fanfics so far and I am currently working in six and seven.
Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality.
- Oscar Wilde
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

Here's the link to my fanfiction profile. I only have two Twilight fanfics. They're A Lost Bet and Beautiful Disaster. The first one is complete and the second one is nearing but I'm going to be writing a sequel to that one.

Beautiful Disaster is a role reversal. Rated T.

A Lost Bet is a comedy, kind of self explanatory. Edward loses a bet, plans a revenge. Rated T.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~gracefullyme1025
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

There is a link to my fanfics in my signiture.
I haven't updated in awhile, but I will soon. I would describe my stories, but I wouldn't want to give anything away. Most of them are a bit more Alternate Universe.
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
missjulie
Settled in Forks

Post by missjulie »

Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Shameless plug:

Author: Angel Ren

Title: One Dozen Roses

Summary: Valentine's Day rolls around, and it's just a few weeks after Tyler's van nearly killed Bella, and Edward Cullen is ignoring her. Or is he? As Tyler, Mike and Eric combat for her attention, someone is giving her roses. Everywhere. Even in places a human couldn't possibly be. (EdwardxBella, CANON)

Nominee for Best Edward/Bella Pairing, Best Fluffy Romance, Most Original Plot, and Best Scene from the Twilight Awards, and Awarded Judge's Choice for Best Edward/Bella Pairing

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3999238/1/One_Dozen_Roses

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Oh... why not?!

Here's my fanfiction.net profile

I have two Twilight fanfictions...But this is the one I'm updating most frequently:

"Intertwined":What if Nessie and Jacob had been forced to flee after all? Would they be able to escape the danger and start a new life together? Or perhaps the fight to keep Nessie safe has only just begun... (There is also a link to this in my sig)

My other Twilight fanfic is currently on-hold, but I will probably come back to it once I finish "Intertwined".
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
effection
Settled in Forks

Post by effection »

I'm starting a new series of Jake/Nessie one-shots called "Breaking Barriers." Mostly humor and mild drama. Rated M for some sexual content.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4466426/1/Breaking_Barriers

And my really, really long Post-New Moon (written before Eclipse) story, "Burn Beautiful" is finally finished:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3328056/1/Burn_Beautiful
Summary: After Bella is turned, a million problems arise. The werewolves are furious, Victoria is still thirsty for revenge, and suddenly, Edward and Bella's relationship takes an unexpected turn, bringing them somewhere neither of them have gone before.
The Twilight Awards - for Twilight fanfics.

Main Rounds take place during winter, summer, & spring break. Btwn main rounds are mini-rounds, i.e. "The Romancetastic Round."

Currently, we're on "The Breaking Dawn Round."