St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by sarah! »

Jasper<3 wrote:Sarah: I tried to put Team Carlisle in my siggy but I didn't have enough space, and I can't get it to look good if I take other things off. :[ I will keep working at it, though!
Nat, that's fine. I understand.
I wonder how Logan does it with all of those teams! :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I'm going to answer some of the questions now

Do you wish that Carlisle & Esme would have a larger role in the movie? Yes & No. Of course I love both their characters but I wanted them to stick to the book. I love the deleted scene "she brought him to life" with them both. It's so cute I wish it was in the movie

If Edward wasn't able to change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changed her when she was having Renesmee? Most definitely. He knew that's what Bella wanted and he would have wanted to save her life for Edward and Renesmee. And he'd already agreed to do it after graduation anyway.

Is the movie 'Carlisle' how you saw him in your mind? kind of. not exactly how I pictured him (but none of the actors are like how I pictured their character) but Peter is an awesome Dr. Cullen and he's pretty hot!

We all know Esme and Carlisle met twice(first: in Columbus, Ohio and second: Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw the Esme in the morgue in Ashland after he hadn't seen her in 10 years? He was probably really sad. If I remember right in the PC didn't SM say he always remembered her? He was sad probably but happy/optimistic when he turned her she could live & be happy. It's so cool they found each other again & are together. They are such a wonderful, sweet, caring couple!

"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by topazeyes2 »

O.K. I am putting a shout out to all newcomers here sorry I can't keep track of all of you... Bad with names anyway. O.K. MAIL TIME (question time)
Do you wish that Carlisle and Esme would have a larger role in the movie? Yes! I love the characters and wish they had larger roles in the movie I don't think they stuck to the book because they had larger roles in the book than they did in the movie.

If Edward wasn't able ot change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changer her when she was having Renesmee? Yurp (something I learned from my friend that means yes) he probably would 1 out of pure kindness 2 he promised he would do it after graduation Bella is a grad right?

Is the movie 'Carlisle' how you saw him in your mind? Yurp. I thought that was one of the only characters in the cast they got right!

We all know Esme and Carlisle me twice ( first: in Columbus,Ohio and second Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw Esme in the morgue in Ashland after he hadn't seen her in 10 years? He was probably sad. I mean he probably didn't know he loved her like that but when he recognized her he was probably sad and when he found out he could save her he was joyful.

New Question!!!
If Carlisle had a power or special ability what would it be? 2 posts
Last edited by topazeyes2 on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

If Carlisle had a power or special ability what would it be?
Hm.. this is sort of tough, you could say he could just like cure people, but that takes some of hte joy out of his work...so uhm...I actually have NO clue what would be good for him, some of Jasper's ability to comfort peoplewould be good, but Jasper already has that so...*shrug* I will contemplate and come back later.

We have LOTS of questions on here, much fun indeed
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-camp" family? I don't think he ever expected it, but of course he was welcoming to each member of the family.
If Edward wasn't able to change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changed her when she was having Renesmee? Of course! He wouldn't want to lose Bella, and he wouldn't want Edward to lose his wife.
Do you wish that Carlisle & Esme would have a larger role in the movie? I think that they did it just right. Obviously the story isn't all about them, but they had enough of them to show their involvement in Edward's life and their role in the Cullen family.
Do you think it was hard for Carlisle to leave in NM and that he tried to stop Edward? Contemplate this. I think it was hard for him to leave, knowing that Edward could really be with Bella. But I don't think he ever tried to stop Edward. He may have talked through with him to see if it was what he really wanted, but he never tried to stop him.
We all know Esme and Carlisle me twice ( first: in Columbus,Ohio and second Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw Esme in the morgue in Ashland after he hadn't seen her in 10 years? I think that he remembered her, and her goodness and innocence and sweetness. He was sad that she had been left to this life, and wanted her goodness to live on.
If Carlisle had a power or special ability what would it be? I think that his goodness is his special ability.

Okay so I know that you're all curious about the banners and avvies. I just want to make a few more avvies and then I'll be sending them to Chloe to put up on our website for the big reveal. Just a little bit longer, hang in there everyone!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-camp" family?
I don't think, he ever thought he would be the starter. He just did it because he believed in it. I don't thnik ever got mad at anyone for breaking it, but I think he pushed them to be veggies.

If Edward wasn't able ot change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changer her when she was having Renesmee?

Yes, he loves her and want her to be happy with edward and be part of the family and save her.

He has power, being gorgeous. lol, I don't know what his power wold be.

PE:9
<3 Abigail
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

I think probably to make people see in each other the good or to conform more vampires into only drinking animals blood.

We all know Esme and Carlisle met twice ( first: in Columbus,Ohio and second Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw Esme in the morgue in Ashland after he hadn't seen her in 10 years?
I think he recognized her and thought that it was too soon for her life on earth to end, so he knew he had to change her.

p:6
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey guys! Yes Jenna is right, the site will be up soon once Chloe gets the avvies and banners from me and Jenna. So I'm excited and we'll be able to do a lot as soon as we get our site and mini-forum!

What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-camp" family? I don't think he ever thought he was going to do something like that but I'm sure he thought that one day he would have a comforting and loving family as a vampire.

Enjoy and I <3 Carlisle!

~~~Bri~~~~
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey peoples and welcome to Jen I am Raven and you can ask me any questions that you may have

New Question!!!

Well I think that he would have a power of turning the world around for the vampires and stuff like he could make other vamps see why he is a vegetarian and help them with the life of being a vegetarian.

Ok so I was wondering if we could have like pop quizes like somebody would post questions on the site and everybody would answer them by PMing a certain person and that person would post the resolts that people got on the thread and that could go to helping with the getting new ranks? good idea or bad idea? I know that EDC does that.

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Raven good idea! Hmm..but I think we should do that later on maybe. But that definitely is something to contrast. And the points you score couldd be added to your post count...Good idea though I like that thought. Be prepared to something like that soon guys!
~~Bri~~