St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by Jasper<3 »

Welcome, navarre and WhenTheSunGoesDown! I am Nat, the official introducer... so yeah. Any questions, feel free to ask me!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote: What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?
I doubt there was much of stuff like that back in the 1640's, I mean, there were still arranged marriages and stuff back then, right? People married one person and sometimes they didn't even love each other... and Carlisle's vampire hunting job must've taken lots of time. He really just didn't have time. Which means I doubt he had a love life.
List, Gnat ♥
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?

I don't thin he had a love life, or at least he didn't love anyone. I Bet everygirl was swooning after him.

You guys can call me Abigail.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote: You guys can call me Abigail.
Okay, Abigail, I will add that to the list on the first page! And again, welcome! :)
List, Gnat ♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human? Actually, I don't think he had no love life. I mean, everyone gets crushes on people, and I am pretty dang sure some poor girl back then adored him. But he probably had to put off marriage and never found the right one until Esme.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Is this this teams first thread? That would be shocking, I though Carlisle has like fifty threads.. (the council of carlisle lovers or something like that, are they still around here somewere too?) any way I would like to join so..

What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital? I love Carlisle, I thnk he is really cool, so I though I would check out his team

- What was your first impression of Carlisle?I though he was really sweet, in the hospital with bella, and then at the house, he is so calm and understanding. He seems very peaceful

- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
His caring nature... his determination to help people

- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?hm.. that is tough, I guess maybe in the end of New Moon, when Bella puts it to a vote and he's like an actual father to edward and tells him to not be stupid..

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie? I didn't like it at first, but in after seeing the movie, I think he is muy perfecto

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? not right now...

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle? I didn't really appreciate him at first, but the more I read the more I love his character.

What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?
I think he was the 23 year old son of a minister, he probably didn't have much of a love life, unless his father let him step out with one of the ladies from the congregation

What do you think drives Carlisle's amibition & hope to keep humans alive & stay away from people? Why do you think he did not want to become a monster?He was a minister's son, he was probably raised very strictly very, "hellfire and brimstone" so to speak, so he really probably does believe the theory that you should do your best to be a good person etc etc. I think though that he also truly enjoys helping people. that's what he does. it's who he is..
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Welcome to St.Cullen's brunetterebel010! I believe your name's Elizabeth right? :) Correct me if I'm wrong. Enjoy it and you'll be given your official rank as a Patient once our promoter gets on. Revel in the Carlisle paradise my friends! :mrgreen:
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Mrs. Edward Cullen(I believe I have completly forgotten your name)-yes ma'am my name is Elizabeth I meant to mention that thank you for reminding me

I"M ELIZABETH guys *waves goofily*
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Hi, Elizabeth. I just joined today, too. I'm Navarre(Christy),*waves back* you can call me either one. :D
I think this thread is going to be GREAT!!!
Looking forward to talking with everyone about all things Carlisle - our "strangely gentle leader" BD.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Starless*Eyes
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:What do you think Carlisle's love life was like when he was a human?
Like others said, I'm sure his father didn't allow him a lot of socializing time with the ladies back in the day. But he has bound to have found some sort of love at some point. (before meeting his soulmate, Esme) He probably had all the girls swooning over his dashing goodlooks and smarts, but perhaps didn't feel as connected as he does with Esme.

PE: 2
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Welcome newbies!
I'm Chloe, I think most of you would know me from previous threads, yes?
I will start the site soon. . . . of course, I will do it thoroughly and it may take a while.

I'll see you all soon!

-Chloe, Administration
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage