St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by sarah! »

Why do you think Carlisle decided to become the good guy?

I think Carlisle always somewhat a pretty good guy. Like Jessica said, I think it's in his nature and I can't see him any other way.

New question:

If Edward wasn't there to change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changed her when she was having Renesmee?
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

If Edward wasn't there to change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changed her when she was having Renesmee?

Yes. He offered Bella to change her after graduation anyway. Since she was in danger of losing her life, Carlisle will surely change her, for herself, for Edward and Renesmee.

PE: 6
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

Of course he would have I think. He would have done it to save her so she have a long and happy eternity with her Renesmee and Edward.

Do you wish that Carlisle & Esme would have a larger role in the movie?
Well they weren't meant to have a huge role, but I would have liked to see a tad more of them. They are soo cute together!

p:4
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Although I do wish they would have had a larger role in the movie, I think they were meant to have small, but important roles. We will hopefully get to hear more from Carlisle in the New Moon movie. :)

Good job with the rules, guys. Don't forget to put your post count at the end of every post.

-Sarah
ImageImage
jesscaa
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by jesscaa »

What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life have turned out?
His life would have probably still been towards the medical field, but Twilight would fail to exist as we know it. :cry:

new question:
What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-vamp" family?

p:5
Jasper's Confederate Army-Delilah Devon. Recovering patient at Carlisle's Medical Center. Sarah is my Twi-twin!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by sarah! »

Congrats on promotions! :)

1. Patient
Sydflower (Syd)
topazeyes2 (Maddie)
Starless*Eyes
brunetterebel010 (Elizabeth)
nightrunner (Alexa)
save-the-wetlands (Katrina)
Renesmee_Bella

2 .Recovering Patient
-Jasper (Jenni)
cassis_rose (Adrielle)
navarre (Christy)
jesscaa (Jessica)
DunnerheartsTwilight (Logan)
WhenTheSunGoesDown (Abigail)
ImageImage
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-vamp" family?
Probably not.

P3
ImageImageImage
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

PE:5

Okay I see questions...

Do you wish that Carlisle & Esme would have a larger role in the movie? Yes and NO, yes becaue I love Carlisle and Esme, but no because that is not how the story was written.

We all know Esme and Carlisle met twice(first: in Columbus, Ohio and second: Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw the Esme in the morgue in Ashland after he hadn't seen her in 10 years?
He probably remembered her, and I think maybe he knew it wasn't a coincedence she ended up in the hospital where he worked twice. I think he knew she ws meant for him and gladly took her...

If Edward wasn't there to change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changed her when she was having Renesmee?Yes, I can't imagine Carlisle letting her die when she wants to be changed so badly, especially if he knew that was what Edward had planned. HOwever why on earth would Edward not be there??

What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-vamp" family?I'm surehe loved them all. I think he could understand it at first, he made edward, they needed mates, thus rosalie and esme, but rosalie wasn't right, but she still needed a mate, thus emmett, and then edward still needed a mate, thus bella, and then somewhere in the middle alice and jasper need a good home, carlisle an esme could never turn away people who needed them like that, and what a wonderful family they have. Carlisle may have never suspected it, but at least he is never lonely...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

If Edward wasn't able to change Bella in BD, do you think Carlisle would have changed her when she was having Renesmee?

Absolutely. He had already promised to change her after graduation, so that still stood. Also, Bella was considered a beloved daughter to him and he would have done everything in his power to save her.

What do you think Carlisle thought as each new addition to his family came, do you think he ever thought he would be the starter of such a large "veggie-camp" family?

I think he was just fine with the new additions. He changed Edward, Esme, Rosalie & Emmett. Now Emmett was at the request of Rosalie and of course after Rosalie had been changed he thought that she may have wanted to go off by herself - of course, she didn't. I feel he welcomed those two with open arms. Jasper & Alice would join later. He probably never thought his family would get so large, but I feel he always wanted a family, so it would have pleased him, especially when Bella entered the fold. With Renesmee's birth, the family was now complete.

We all know Esme & Carlisle met twice(first: in Columbus, OH & 2) in Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw Esme in th emorgue in Ashland after he had not seen her in 10 years?

I think he was stunned & saddened. I have always felt he never really forgot about her in all that time. Something about Esmee drew him to her. When he saw her in the morgue and then heard her heartbeat, I think he did not think twice - he scooped her up and took her back to his place, changed her and the rest is history.

PE:12
Last edited by navarre on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

OK this thread is really going it is hard to catch up on all of the pages :D

Well not really i mean they should base the movie off the book as much as possible but i guess it would be ok to have a little more of Carlisle ;)

What if Carlisle hadn’t been a nice guy?
Uh well i cant even imagine that he is such a nice guy but if he hadnt then none of his family would have been there which means Twilight wouldnt have happend so all in all not very good

What if Carlisle hadn't been changed? How would his life have turned out?
I think he would have married and had kides though Edward would have died and Rose and...Emmett :shock: and everybody else too :cry:

Is the movie 'Carlisle' how you saw him in your mind?
Yeah thought i dont like the color of his hair with the paleness of his face but other then that yah.!

MY question:
We all know Esme and Carlisle met twice(first: in Columbus, Ohio and second: Ashland, Wisconsin). What do you think was Carlisle's reaction when he saw the Esme in the morgue in Ashland after he hadn't seen her in 10 years?
Well I am sure he was very surprised and really sad that she was pretty much dead.

Ok i will come back and answer some other questions later!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!