What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital?
I've always loved Carlisle since first reading Twilight,
and the love continues throughout the series.
- What was your first impression of Carlisle?
That he is kind, caring, and very strong against the temptation of human blood.
- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
How he's the guiding force, father type figure for the Cullens.
- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?
"I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is still a point to this life, even for us. It’s a long shot, I’ll admit. By all accounts, we’re damned regardless. But I hope, maybe foolishly, that we’ll get some measure of credit for trying."
from New Moon
- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie?
He's absolutley perfect! He's everything I pictured of Carlisle being and he portrayed him quite well.
- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
hmm I'll get back to you...
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle?
I love how he looks for the better in everyone and is non confrontational .