St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: St.Cullen~ Carlisle's Medical Center ~ Team Carlisle

Post by n0vaice »

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for awhile. Well since some of our members aren't that active anymore do you think we should have a reorganization? Especially the person who is in charge with the promotions.

And oh yeah I have a new question.

What do you think is Carlisle's favorite 20th century medical discovery?

PC ~ 36
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Vaccinations... so many people died of what have become completely preventable diseases. I think he would be so grateful to be able to prevent such suffering so simply.

PC~ Awww hell I can't remember...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I'll FB Sarah and ask her if she still wants to do it, or if we can find a replacement.

What do you think is Carlisle's favorite 20th century medical discovery? I'm thinking vaccinations too, because it's so simple but saves so many. Or maybe anesthesia (is that a 20th century thing?) so that the patients aren't awake during the operations.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
QuileuteLegend
Settled in Forks

Post by QuileuteLegend »

Hello all!

-What inspired you to join Carlisle's Hospital?
Carlisle's awesomeness, of course.

- What was your first impression of Carlisle?
Actually, I didn't like him much at first. I just felt that there were too many perfect gorgeous mysterious vampires already, and that we hardly needed another one. But once Edward explained Carlisle's background, I really began to like and respect him.

- What is your favorite Carlisle quality?
His super-trait: compassion.

- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?
This is nice: “I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is still a point to this life, even for us. It’s a long shot, I’ll admit. By all accounts, we’re damned regardless. But I hope, maybe foolishly, that we’ll get some measure of credit for trying.
I just like how he talks; he's always so polite and thoughtful.

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie?
Meh. He's alright, but I don't really like him blond.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I’d like a nice discussion about his love for Esme. Why do they make a good (or bad) couple?

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Carlisle?
I swear I don’t like him because of his looks. Honest.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Welcome, QuileuteLegend! I'm Derek...not management here lol. PM debussygirl, sarah!, Jasper<3 or any of the managers with questions.

Jenna ~ If you need management help here, I'd be happy to step in.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Time to answer my question.

I agree with you guys! Those are great answers. For me I think Carlisle's favorite medical discovery
is Antibiotics but generally I think its the knowledge that has been gained through the years. All those
techniques and ways that have been discovered.

I can take over Sarah's responsibility if you guys would approve.

PC ~ 37
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Susie
Frozen in Time

Post by Susie »

QuileuteLegend wrote:
- What is your favorite Carlisle moment and/or quote?
This is nice: “I’m sure all this sounds a little bizarre, coming from a vampire. But I’m hoping that there is still a point to this life, even for us. It’s a long shot, I’ll admit. By all accounts, we’re damned regardless. But I hope, maybe foolishly, that we’ll get some measure of credit for trying.
I just like how he talks; he's always so polite and thoughtful.

- What do you think about the casting of Peter Facinelli as Carlisle in the Twilight movie?
Meh. He's alright, but I don't really like him blond.
Hi! I love that quote too. That's from the stitches scene, isn't it? I also agree with you on Carlisle's manner- polite and thoughtful. At the end of BD, I find I am missing the Cullens so much, especially Carlisle - I become attached to him, in particular. We must crave his values, what do you think?

Peter is a great actor, but I have to agree about the blond hair - Why did they do that? He is gorgeous with his natural color. Maybe they wanted him to look "other worldly". It took me a while to get used to him in Twilight, and then I didn't have a problem with him in New Moon.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Welcome Rollie & Susie & QuileuteLegend... it's great to see this place coming backkk!!!!! :D :D :D

I think vaccinations too :D You know what they say...the best medication is prevention...or something like that :lol:

Hey looky, I'm in you siggy Karl! :mrgreen:

I agree about the hair, Peter looks better with dark hair, but I would have been more uncomfortable if they changed Carlisle's hair color.... :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

We are officially going to need someone to take Sarah's position as promoter.
I really don't know how we're going to choose (it seems right now I'm the only active staff member :?) and I know that any of you who are willing to do it will be equally phenomenal.
So it seems that Derek and Karl so far have volunteered...anyone else want to take postion as promoter?
Once we get an idea of how many want the job, we can go about choosing the replacement.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

What do you think is Carlisle's favorite 20th century medical discovery? Well I'm going to give a new answer (the others are great too!) I think x-ray & cat scans the type of equiment that lets you see inside the body & get a better idea of what's going on & what could be wrong. Those are great in helping to diagnose & then treat the ailment.

I agree with others about Peter & his hair, he is a hottie with his natural brown hair. But at leat they were wanting to follow little details like the hair colors of the Cullens. (I'm sure if they hadn't fans would be freaking out - But Carlisle has blonde hair!!) Just like all the Cullens have to be pale & the actors even couldn't even go in the sunligh while filming so they wouldn't get tan!

pc:42
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson