Twilight Humor

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight Humor

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

another thing i found...wen Jacob is at Forks High School with his bike and edward sees him(edward being in the car with bella) and hes all "will u stay in the car if i tell u too? and she just steps out wen he does...he turns around facing her and does a halfsmile and says of course not and i can just see him thiinkin that was a hopeless waste of breathe....=) kinda funny in a weird way but still.
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

Hmm, I saw it on cafepress.com, but I laughed really hard and really want the shirt that says; I was PALE before Twilight made it look cool. Cause it is so true when it applies to me. There was another one I found that I really liked was something like; Forks, where it sprinkles so you don't sparkle.

I can't ever come up with funny stuff on my own, but what I think would be funny on a tshirt (I would buy it anyway) is that line I think Alice says; This hostage stuff is fun. or something like that. Haha.
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

AyaDiefair wrote:Hmm, I saw it on cafepress.com, but I laughed really hard and really want the shirt that says; I was PALE before Twilight made it look cool. Cause it is so true when it applies to me. There was another one I found that I really liked was something like; Forks, where it sprinkles so you don't sparkle.

I can't ever come up with funny stuff on my own, but what I think would be funny on a tshirt (I would buy it anyway) is that line I think Alice says; This hostage stuff is fun. or something like that. Haha.
i understand the pale thing :roll: and i think tthat line by alice would b hilarious on a shirt i would definately bye that. :D
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?