Twilight Humor

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Twilight Humor

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

:lol: This thread is cracking me up!!!

I love your "Im queer" comment, cantfightaneclipse! Im not a Rob fan either, so I find that very funny!

& the question about Ed/Jake in a foot race. Edward would win because he's faster than a normal vampire (esme says so in the baseball scene in the book, and James says so in the fight scene in the movie) and Jacob can only run fast enough to catch a vampire going at their normal speed (he says so in New Moon, I believe)

Now for my Twilight humor! I didnt make this up, I saw the phrase etched onto a button/pin thing on customizegirl.com, so kudos to whoever made it up, but its not me!

The pin said>> I want to La Push Jacob off a cliff! :lol:

You guys may not find that funny, but it crack sme up every time I read it! Hopefully some of you are like me & easily entertained os you can at least get a good smile out of that!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

^-- Someone here has that on their signature. I can't recall who, however.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Edward/Jake Race: Edward hands down. :D But I think it would be a tie if Jake phased.
Leah/Rosalie catfight: Uhh Rose duh! She probably has a good century's worth of experience. :lol:
Leah/Bella race: The first time Bella. 2nd try Leah.
This may not be funny to some but everytime James in the movie says, "You're faster than the others." I can just picture Edward saying, No Sh** Sherlock. :lol:
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

I think the only way the race would be "fair" is if Jake is phased... everyone has to be in their fully supernatural state. Edward can hunt before, too.

Ooohhhh... I'm not sure -- Rose has the experience but Leah has SO much pent up anger. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she tears Bella a new one in BD (and I love Bella).

Hahah, the sherlock comment! :lol: I love the little inside "La Push Jake" type jokes, on both sides.

Image Image Image
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote: This may not be funny to some but everytime James in the movie says, "You're faster than the others." I can just picture Edward saying, No Sh** Sherlock. :lol:
:lol: That's great! With a little eye-roll as his face is pressed against the mirror.
You should make that into a banner or something! :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote: This may not be funny to some but everytime James in the movie says, "You're faster than the others." I can just picture Edward saying, No Sh** Sherlock. :lol:
:lol: That's great! With a little eye-roll as his face is pressed against the mirror.
You should make that into a banner or something! :lol:
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Well obviously the postahol is no longer enough for the big N. :lol:

That pic is made of win. Bravo!
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I love it! :lol:
Epic win.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote::lol: This thread is cracking me up!!!

I love your "Im queer" comment, cantfightaneclipse! Im not a Rob fan either, so I find that very funny!

& the question about Ed/Jake in a foot race. Edward would win because he's faster than a normal vampire (esme says so in the baseball scene in the book, and James says so in the fight scene in the movie) and Jacob can only run fast enough to catch a vampire going at their normal speed (he says so in New Moon, I believe)

Now for my Twilight humor! I didnt make this up, I saw the phrase etched onto a button/pin thing on customizegirl.com, so kudos to whoever made it up, but its not me!

The pin said>> I want to La Push Jacob off a cliff! :lol:

You guys may not find that funny, but it crack sme up every time I read it! Hopefully some of you are like me & easily entertained os you can at least get a good smile out of that!
lol! i saw that on cafepress! i love it!
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
saphhie
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by saphhie »

hmmm twlight humor you say...
well what about in BD when alice hands bella the garter and says its hers she wants it back.

why does alice have a garter? i mean she got married once and gives her clothes away to regularly...
i always thought that was hilarious...

and in EC when they talk about antarctica
edward says penguins lovely
what about seals? edward can swim really well. In BD they talk about the dolphins disappearing when
he gets in the water. Have they ever tried to hunt marine mammals?

am i the only one who thought these things were really funny??
  • not a team just your average CULLEN FAN!!!