Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

So are we now Team Leah: The Crappy Little Renegade Team?
Cause I will PM Nena if that's the case.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

looks like it, I think we've had the votes cast and counted.....

Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

Lacuna Scion wrote:I shall update myself by answering some recent questions:

If it weren't for the werewolf gene what do you think Leah could have become (professionally, or based on personality traits)?
A female corrections officer? :lol: Just kidding, she keeps those boys in line! I can see her being a tribe historian. She would be in research and find out all the intricacies of the Quileutes and be a scholar in those things.

What must've Leah's childhood been like?
Well, considering her relationship with Seth: damn annoying. It seems fairly typical. Due to her tough shell, it's obvious she grew up with a pack of boys. She's rough and tumble and I can so see her playing a game of pick-up football. And owning :lol: !

What do you consider Leah's greatest flaw?
I think her tough exterior is a bit much sometimes. Again, I understand where it comes from, but I feel like she's going to work herself into an early grave. She needs to chill out a bit every now and again. If she liked/was kind to more people, life would be a little easier for the poor gal.

PC: 2
Hahaha I love your answers! I think a good career for Leah would be a nurse or some kind of health care therapist (Like a PT or OT). She reminds me of my mom a little with her "accepting no nonsense" so I think she'd whip people into shape. But, I think deep down she is also a little nurturing. I think we see traces of her caring side when she's protective over her loved ones, like Seth.

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

I just want to throw my two cents in it. For your 'witty quote' I think the best phase would be Bite Your Head Off. Maybe, I don't know.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

I already PMed Nena with our vote results.
So it's about time.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, all!

I’m Kat *waves* and I have always been a Leah fan, so I thought I’d join this thread.
Some of you may know me from EDC, Jasper’s Army , RDP or Mafia…

Anyways, so I’ll fill out this questionnaire:

What's your favorite thing about Leah?
I like that she is at first perceived as a bit of a mystery, but once her character starts to develop, you begin to understand just how much depth there is to her character. I also like her snaky attitude, cos it reminds me of myself a bit.

your least favorite?
Well, to be honest, what I don’t like is the bad press she gets. I don’t like how so many people seems to think she’s a b***h.
I don’t have any issues with Leah herself, because I am nowhere near perfect, and I have no right to criticize Leah for thinking or doing the same things as me.

What do you think of Leah and Seth's sibling relationship?
Totally understandable. There is a significant age difference, so obviously you can’t expect them to be the best of friends, but Leah still feels protective towards Seth, and Seth puts up with Leah as best as a boy can put up with an older sister.

If Leah were a real person is there anything you would want to tell/ask her?
Hhhmm. I think that I would like to tell her that I admire her strength in her all-male environment.
Don’t look at me like that~ I’m not being a crazy feminist or anything!
I’m just remarking on the fact that Leah does have a hard time of it, cos all the guys (except Sam, who was first) had someone to help explain the change to them. They all had some sort of guidance, but Leah is completely unique, and is therefore totally alone in her situation.

Do you have any speculations on Leah's female wolfiness?
Like why she got the wolfy gene?
I don’t really know. I have this vague idea that it may be related to the imprinting thing… just as genetics are at play in order to ensure a stronger, better pack, perhaps Leah was created (if I can use that term?) because she would become the next evolutionary stage for the pack. Even though Sam didn’t imprint on her, I don’t think that it means she can’t pass on the gene. I don’t think she’s a genetic dead end. Leah’s children may be even stronger and more powerful than ever before.
It may also have been that Leah had the right mentality for it… I know that doesn’t seem likely, because we know that she made an effort to disrupt the pack when she first joined. But the wolves are about protecting La Push, and I think that she would be very able to do that.

Any suggestions for our "witty quote"?
“Stop arguing with me, because it’s not going to do any good.”
And although it wasn’t Leah who said it, I think that Jake pretty much sums up Leah’s attitude: “Okay, then, Ms. Do-Anything-I-Want.”

I must say, though, I am a fan of the “Crappy Little Renegade” team.

anyways, sorry I made this so long... I just had a lot to say, I guess. :oops:

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Hi Kat!
I'm Derek, one of the bosses around here.
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey, Derek!

nice to run into you again. :D

so do I qualify for Team Leah? or have you gone blind after reading my super-post?
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Haha! :D :D
Welcome to Team Leah!
Make sure to keep track of your posts at the bottom.
And PM me or Sam (my boss) for any questions!
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I was mulling this thought over in my head for a while and I really couldn't decide what my opinion on the matter was. I guess it's different depending on where you look on the TW timeline but I can't make up my post-BD mind. So maybe you guys could share your thoughts.

Do you think if Leah had the chance she'd take Sam back? I know it's not possible but since when do we care about the confines of impossibility? Does she still care about him enough to want to be in a serious relationship?

I was just wondering and I couldn't decide if post-BD Leah would - given the chance. I'm inclined to say no, but I could also argue yes. But I may lean towards no... grr :x

Later Crappy Renegades!

PC: 3
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind