Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

What must've Leah's childhood been like?
Well from what we saw of her in New Moon--I interpreted that she seemed to be fairly feminine before becoming a wolf, but that's just me. I don't know what to say about her childhood really...I agree that Sue and Billy seemed tough. Leah doesn't seem like the following-the-rules type. I expect she got in trouble a lot for mouthing off. :lol:

Question: Should we put our post number after every post like some team threads do? You know, for ranking purposes?

Last edited by DramaPrincezz013 on Sat May 30, 2009 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:What must've Leah's childhood been like?
Well from what we saw of her in New Moon--I interpreted that she seemed to be fairly feminine before becoming a wolf, but that's just me. I don't know what to say about her childhood really...I agree that Sue and Billy seemed tough. Leah doesn't seem like the following-the-rules type. I expect she got in trouble a lot for mouthing off. :lol:

Question: Should we put our post number after every post like some team threads do? You know, for ranking purposes?
Yeah...me and Sam can discuss the system we use to rank.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

okay, so question
What must've Leah's childhood been like?

I think, and i'm jsut guessing, but I can imagine that Leah always felt like Seth was the favourite child, Sam was her one place to be held first, so when that went she was lost.
I think Harry would have favourd seth as he was male. As harry's generation skipped the wolf gene, I think he wanted a son to cary on the pack. And when they had a daughter, he loved her, but was dissapointed. So when they later had a son, he out more effort into seth than he did with leah.

Last edited by love_is_noise on Sat May 30, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Oridinarily this would be me coming in to tell you voting is closed...but we have a tie. The next person to post can decide which one it is then, I guess.

If you guys keep up with your own post count that would be great!!! Make things so much easier for the dude and I.

What do you think Leah's childhoos must've been like?

I think Sue and Harry would have been strict but loving parents. A lot of "these are for yourown good" rules but I also think they would have been lenient about punishment. Since Seth and Leah seem so close in the books I'd also venture a guess that they didn't spend much time with the other La Push kids. That there was a lot of reserved "family time".
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

well i can't vote again......but i just wanted to say, love the new ranks!

ooh i've got a new question

what do you think leah's life would have been like if sam had never met emily? (think about how sam wouldn't have been able to tell her the truth as he didn't imprint)

dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

Hey everyone! I'm Julie :) I've never been a part of a team thread.. so I hope I'm doing this right...? haha

What's your favorite thing about Leah?
I love her fearless attitude. She's very brave, and deals with the things in her life the best way (in my opinion) that she can. I also like the fact that she tells it like it is. I feel like I could be friends with her!

your least favorite?
Sometimes, she can go over the top with the "poor me".

What do you think of Leah and Seth's sibling relationship?
It definitely reminds me of my older brother and I when we were younger, except the gender's reversed.

If Leah were a real person is there anything you would want to tell/ask her?
Nothing specific. I'd just want to be there for her. Other than Jacob at the end of Breaking Dawn, I feel like she needs a good friend.

Do you have any speculations on Leah's female wolfiness?
I think that it has to do with genetics. Its probably like the gene that causes a person to be colorblind, where men are more likely to acquire the trait because they have only one X chromosome. However, it is possible for women to get it is as well.

Any suggestions for our "witty quote"
No, sorry, I'm terrible with sayings!
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

hiya dawn

we are now voting for the quotes, either.....team leah: because bella couldn't handle this
or team leah: the crappy little renegade team
we are tie at the moment so your vote will decide it.

Last edited by love_is_noise on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

How many posts do you have to get to get the next rank?

what do you think leah's life would have been like if sam had never met emily? (think about how sam wouldn't have been able to tell her the truth as he didn't imprint)
You mean if Sam never ever met Emily? I think Leah of course would have been annoyed and all, with how Sam must've always been busy and how he'd always come up with stupid excuses. But I think they would have still been together because they love each other. I think Leah would have taken all of Sam's crap. I don't know if anything I just said really answered the question or not...

*Whispers: Dawn vote for the Crappy Little Renegade team* ;)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I don't think we are sure how many posts it will take.
Maybe will we do the same as other teams?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

Haha sorry I left I didn't realize! I actually really like "The crappy little renegade team"

I think it could have either gone two ways. Either he would have hidden his transformations from her, which would have stressed their relationship because Leah would notice something was going on and not have stood for it. Or, Sam would have found a way around not being able to tell her, like Jake did, and their relationship would have turned out fine. I think Leah would have accepted Sam as a werewolf.