You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:I didnt know that Carlisle met Esme before she jumped from the cliff! That was news to me, maybe thats why he saved her!

I just have a Jasper Says Relax Tee and socks, but I might just wear my Edward stuff. I have everything. I got into bed last night, and for some reason was really excited about Eclipse. I had to get back up to hunt down my badges, shoes and Volturi scarf :D My friend went to America and bought me back a Twilight bookmark too :)
The only thingy I have is a Tee that says; Everone needs an Edward in bloody [this] pink letters. :lol:
That's such a good idea. I never thought of wearing that to Eclipse. =D
Did you not dress up for New Moon? When I went, everyone did :D It was fun, seeing people in their team shirts and all that. Especially because EVERYONE went to Mcdonalds after and the staff were like WOAH. Also, everyone in their teams made friends and got talking, it was like a convention! I made some new friends when we went :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:I didnt know that Carlisle met Esme before she jumped from the cliff! That was news to me, maybe thats why he saved her!

I just have a Jasper Says Relax Tee and socks, but I might just wear my Edward stuff. I have everything. I got into bed last night, and for some reason was really excited about Eclipse. I had to get back up to hunt down my badges, shoes and Volturi scarf :D My friend went to America and bought me back a Twilight bookmark too :)
The only thingy I have is a Tee that says; Everone needs an Edward in bloody [this] pink letters. :lol:
That's such a good idea. I never thought of wearing that to Eclipse. =D
Did you not dress up for New Moon? When I went, everyone did :D It was fun, seeing people in their team shirts and all that. Especially because EVERYONE went to Mcdonalds after and the staff were like WOAH. Also, everyone in their teams made friends and got talking, it was like a convention! I made some new friends when we went :D
That's so cute! No I didn't, I actually wanted to dress up as Jane, but I hadn't; fangs, black dress/coat, red eyes contacts, red make-up (instead of red eyes you can make your eyes red and then it seems like your iris is red), white foundation, purple make-up stuff.
So yeah, that would be nothing without that stuff. Oh, my hair isn't as blond as Dakota's.
And I would be dressed like a fool. :lol:

So no, I didn't dress. But I met my Twitwinny who lives at the other end of the country. And I met my twihusband, because I'm twimarried and he's the ex-boyfriend of my Twitwinny. I married him on MSN. It was fun because we searched for pictures with Twilight-related-stuff. For example a set of rings with Lion and lamb forever. That became our 'wedding-rings'. :lol:
So it was fun, the New moon meeting. And I met lovely people too. :D
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:....I just have a Jasper Says Relax Tee and socks, but I might just wear my Edward stuff. I have everything. I got into bed last night, and for some reason was really excited about Eclipse. I had to get back up to hunt down my badges, shoes and Volturi scarf :D My friend went to America and bought me back a Twilight bookmark too :)
:lol: yeah when my mate and i went to the midnight showing we dressed up lol, we've built up our collections somewhat since then though lol ive now got............... Team Edward hoodie that has a quote on the back "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb", team edward tshirt says "team edward because im with the vampires!", a black tote bag that says "its a twilight thing you wouldnt understand", immense amounts of badges, an edward tshirt with his face on, a twilight themed leather wrap charm bracelet hand made by someone i met at the New Moon prem, tshirts that say "im in love with a vampire" and "i only date vampires!" and a black wristband that says "i love vampires" with some silver tiny fangs hanging off of it, oh and a bookmark :lol: yeah now i sound like an obsessive phsycho!!!!!!!!!! ha ha its just because once one of us finds something we always end up getting it for the other as well lol ** note i dont wear this all at once :lol: **
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:....I just have a Jasper Says Relax Tee and socks, but I might just wear my Edward stuff. I have everything. I got into bed last night, and for some reason was really excited about Eclipse. I had to get back up to hunt down my badges, shoes and Volturi scarf :D My friend went to America and bought me back a Twilight bookmark too :)
:lol: yeah when my mate and i went to the midnight showing we dressed up lol, we've built up our collections somewhat since then though lol ive now got............... Team Edward hoodie that has a quote on the back "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb", team edward tshirt says "team edward because im with the vampires!", a black tote bag that says "its a twilight thing you wouldnt understand", immense amounts of badges, an edward tshirt with his face on, a twilight themed leather wrap charm bracelet hand made by someone i met at the New Moon prem, tshirts that say "im in love with a vampire" and "i only date vampires!" and a black wristband that says "i love vampires" with some silver tiny fangs hanging off of it, oh and a bookmark :lol: yeah now i sound like an obsessive phsycho!!!!!!!!!! ha ha its just because once one of us finds something we always end up getting it for the other as well lol ** note i dont wear this all at once :lol: **
You're not even wear it at once? :lol:
You've not read too much Twilight then! Why are you posting here if you're NOT wearing this at once? :lol:

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

:lol: :lol: if i wore this ALL at once id A.) look like joey from Friends in that episode where he puts all of chandlers clothes on and B.) id look as though twilight merch had puked over me :lol:
ill be wearing a substantial proportion of it for all the Eclipse shenanigans though :)
**TEAM EDWARD**
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote::lol: :lol: if i wore this ALL at once id A.) look like joey from Friends in that episode where he puts all of chandlers clothes on and B.) id look as though twilight merch had puked over me :lol:
ill be wearing a substantial proportion of it for all the Eclipse shenanigans though :)
:lol:
You're right, it would be very cool if you'd wear it at once though. That's really making you a twi-hard because you'd probably feel like 'let me disappear into the ground, PLEASE' because EVERYONE would be looking at you. And probably laughing too. :lol:

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:lol: yeah looking at me for all the wrong reasons like " aww look at the poor girl i think she's taken it a step too far :lol: "
**TEAM EDWARD**
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote::lol: yeah looking at me for all the wrong reasons like " aww look at the poor girl i think she's taken it a step too far :lol: "
"Who forced her to let her wear all that stuff, maybe her mom is obsessed with Twilight, poor girl." :lol:

Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I have loads of stuff in comparison to some people....is it too vain for me to list the stuff lol?

I liked that we all dressed up, and I like that you lot did too :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Total Twilight Fan wrote:I have loads of stuff in comparison to some people....is it too vain for me to list the stuff lol?

I liked that we all dressed up, and I like that you lot did too :D
You know, I don't have much Twilight stuff, but I'm really proud at this one.
It's my made-by-myself diary (for school). :D

It's in Dutch though, so you guys can't read. It's mostly just saying who it is.
I cut the Jacob-shape-shift-picture into pieces. Then I pasted one at each right side on a page. So now I've Jacob shape-shifting if I'm browsing through my diary a lot of times (diaries have so many pages :lol: ).
That's what you see at the almost-last picture with the little wolf picture on the right side.

The last picture is something different. It's a screw (pin) what was in my leg. :lol:
Guess you guys don't have that either.

Anyway, that's kinda my only Twilight-stuff. I've said before; I got one T-shirt with everyone needs an edward in pink letters. I also have the new moon poster right above my desk (it's like above me now).
Oh! I have a Twilight-clock, it's pretty. I'll make some pictures of it soon. And I've a New moon tea-cup!
That's all I guess. But my 'Twigenda' (twilight agenda) is the BEST. :D