You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by vampyre_princess »

Kate wrote:
vampyre_princess wrote:
Kate wrote:
vampyre_princess wrote:
Kate wrote:You know you’ve read too much Twilight when…
When someone told you that he have notice that you caress unconsciously the cover of your book each time they interrupt your reading… :oops: :roll: :oops:
I do exactly the same... and I talk non stop about it.
My mother secretly wish to silence me... She totally affraid of my "black book" as she call Twilight... :)
Yeah I think mine does... and I've had people threaten to burn my books before!!
Did you know the good answer to that? "Go ahead, burn them! I will finally have a good reason to buy the super-collector deluxe edition!" :) Usually, they give up after that line... :P
Hmm... never thought of that, thanks I'm going to have to use that one!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

vampyre_princess wrote:
Kate wrote:
vampyre_princess wrote:
Kate wrote:
vampyre_princess wrote:
Kate wrote:You know you’ve read too much Twilight when…
When someone told you that he have notice that you caress unconsciously the cover of your book each time they interrupt your reading… :oops: :roll: :oops:
I do exactly the same... and I talk non stop about it.
My mother secretly wish to silence me... She totally affraid of my "black book" as she call Twilight... :)
Yeah I think mine does... and I've had people threaten to burn my books before!!
Did you know the good answer to that? "Go ahead, burn them! I will finally have a good reason to buy the super-collector deluxe edition!" :) Usually, they give up after that line... :P
Hmm... never thought of that, thanks I'm going to have to use that one!!
My pleasure! I hope it will work as well for you as it work for me! :) And if it don't work... you will HAVE a good reason to buy the deluxe edition! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Kate... Yeah I will have won't I?? :D
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

:lol: And you will have someone else to paid the bill because he have burn your book... :roll:

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Kate wrote::lol: And you will have someone else to paid the bill because he have burn your book... :roll:
I dont let people bend the spine! If they burnt my books they would die :D But still, good excuse!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Kate wrote::lol: And you will have someone else to paid the bill because he have burn your book... :roll:
Yeah :lol: they wouldn't pay it though!!
Total Twilight Fan wrote:
I dont let people bend the spine! If they burnt my books they would die :D But still, good excuse!
Yeah, if anyone borrows my books and they bend the spine I go nuts... I'd die if they burnt them... but I've had people threaten to as I kept on and on about them :)
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

I hate when people bend the spine of my book... But the one who always do that is my mother! :x

vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

My sister always does... and I hate it!! :evil: I just always want to scream at her when she returns my books to me in less than perfect condition I keep them in!!
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

Kate wrote:I hate when people bend the spine of my book... But the one who always do that is my mother! :x
yeah it is annoying however my eclipse book is knackered as i took it to the remember me premiere to get it signed and the front covers now hanging off :lol: ahh well thats an excuse to get the film tie in version :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Daniellea
Settled in Forks

Post by Daniellea »

when u thought u out grew it and sold the whole series including the unauthorized companion and movie companion at a rummage sale for $1.25 and now are literally about 2 commit suicide.

HOW can i b so STUPID!?!?
i bought the books for liek 13 $ each and nao i want em bak so i can re read em

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY BE SO INCREDIBLY @#!&%$ING STUPID!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Yay Percabeth!
also a tiny bit of Alice/Jasper.