You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Fighting fate
Wandering Through Town

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by Fighting fate »

You know when youve read too much twilight when you wish you could transfer into your rival school just because their school colors are red, black, and white. (mine are red, white and SILVER, like come on!!)

When you have a whole wall of your room dedicated to twilight posters, and call it "my twilight wall" :D

When you stay up until 2:30 in the morning on a school night to read fanfics, or to surf the lex, to try to satiate ur thirst for more and more twilight!!
I dont want you, i need you. I dont care for you, i love you. Ill be there for you, because of you. I wont kill for you, Ill live for you. Ill do anything for you~~NBB
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

When you're learning about the 1918 Spanish Flu in your science class and automatically think "Hey that's what was killing Edward!" :lol:!

When you meet guys and compare them to Edward!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When you watch the twilight themed "Parks and Recreation" episode and one of the characters claims to be reading BD the part where Bella has her first hunt & when he turns to it it's not as far back in the book as it should be for that part. (He stopped reading for a min to talk to a girl. And closed the book & the went back to it & that's when he turned back to it.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Wicked Blood
Settled in Forks

Post by Wicked Blood »

You know you've read too much Twilight when you name your animal after a character in the book; like I did. :D

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

When your friend has a jacket on that has the word Denali written on it. (I assume it's the brand.) And your mind immediately goes to Twilight.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
pyrosis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pyrosis »

when you cut your hand and look around for Jasper or anyone else who might want to eat you
You know, Edward, as a brother you are sometimes a dissappointment

Oh, never mind! my less noble side exulted

Then the jokes about the world's only clumsy vampire would start

'Bout time someone scored around here
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

You know you've read too much Twilight when
1- You're felling old at your 26 birthday because it's Esme's age.

2- When you consider what happen in Twilight more important than your own birthday.

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

You compare rainy days to the rain in Forks!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

When you've been reading Twilight fanfiction for over two years.
When even though you've been gone for about a year, you can still come back to the Lex and remember everything instantly.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
TwiHardPotterFan
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

When you are a bank teller and are at work where a customer tells you he is team jake just to annoy you so you wait half an hour to give him his money until he says he is team edward and now every time he sees you he says IM TEAM EDWARD I SWEAR! so you don't get mad at him.

when you have a huge three way convo between two grown men (one of them being the above mentioned) and you get mad at your boss when he asks you what does team edward mean?

when you see a red pick up truck take a photo of it with your phone and text it to everyone saying THIS IS BELLAS TRUCK

when one of your hobby's is collecting the entire casts autographs http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm
Image Image