You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when...

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:I have loads of stuff in comparison to some people....is it too vain for me to list the stuff lol?

I liked that we all dressed up, and I like that you lot did too :D
You know, I don't have much Twilight stuff, but I'm really proud at this one.
It's my made-by-myself diary (for school). :D

It's in Dutch though, so you guys can't read. It's mostly just saying who it is.
I cut the Jacob-shape-shift-picture into pieces. Then I pasted one at each right side on a page. So now I've Jacob shape-shifting if I'm browsing through my diary a lot of times (diaries have so many pages :lol: ).
That's what you see at the almost-last picture with the little wolf picture on the right side.

The last picture is something different. It's a screw (pin) what was in my leg. :lol:
Guess you guys don't have that either.

Anyway, that's kinda my only Twilight-stuff. I've said before; I got one T-shirt with everyone needs an edward in pink letters. I also have the new moon poster right above my desk (it's like above me now).
Oh! I have a Twilight-clock, it's pretty. I'll make some pictures of it soon. And I've a New moon tea-cup!
That's all I guess. But my 'Twigenda' (twilight agenda) is the BEST. :D

Thats so cool! I want a Twilight Clock, but the ones I saw where TACKY!

I have all t-shirts, underwear, jackets, hoodie, scarf, gloves, keychain, necklase, socks, sort of have the shoes, make-up, bed covers, posters, hat, bag, bracelet, badges, pencilcase- cant remember any more.

But i like the Twigenda. I will have to have that on a shirt :D

My favoirte thing is my Team Edward boxers, one in black and other in white :D £20 EACHHH! Christmasss :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:
Total Twilight Fan wrote:I have loads of stuff in comparison to some people....is it too vain for me to list the stuff lol?

I liked that we all dressed up, and I like that you lot did too :D
You know, I don't have much Twilight stuff, but I'm really proud at this one.
It's my made-by-myself diary (for school). :D

It's in Dutch though, so you guys can't read. It's mostly just saying who it is.
I cut the Jacob-shape-shift-picture into pieces. Then I pasted one at each right side on a page. So now I've Jacob shape-shifting if I'm browsing through my diary a lot of times (diaries have so many pages :lol: ).
That's what you see at the almost-last picture with the little wolf picture on the right side.

The last picture is something different. It's a screw (pin) what was in my leg. :lol:
Guess you guys don't have that either.

Anyway, that's kinda my only Twilight-stuff. I've said before; I got one T-shirt with everyone needs an edward in pink letters. I also have the new moon poster right above my desk (it's like above me now).
Oh! I have a Twilight-clock, it's pretty. I'll make some pictures of it soon. And I've a New moon tea-cup!
That's all I guess. But my 'Twigenda' (twilight agenda) is the BEST. :D

Thats so cool! I want a Twilight Clock, but the ones I saw where TACKY!

I have all t-shirts, underwear, jackets, hoodie, scarf, gloves, keychain, necklase, socks, sort of have the shoes, make-up, bed covers, posters, hat, bag, bracelet, badges, pencilcase- cant remember any more.

But i like the Twigenda. I will have to have that on a shirt :D

My favoirte thing is my Team Edward boxers, one in black and other in white :D £20 EACHHH! Christmasss :D
Here there is a store and it has very much stuff. But you also can let there make clocks, mousepads, t-shirts if you bring a picture with you.
So my sister knows I'm totally in love with Twilight and searched the internet for pictures.
The picture of my clock is this one but then it's a picture with a lot of rainbow colors. You're able to see the picture, but from a difference it's very colorful. My room has colors too. My tarpet is reddish-brown, my walls (two walls, because my room is on the loft, so I've two walls and two roofs) are light yellow and my roof is pink. So the clock suits perfect!

She also bought me (in the same store where you can have pictures on different stuff, also bags for example) a tea-cup with this picture on it.
Every time I'm drinking I'm kinda kiss Jacob with my lips. :lol:

Lol, I wish I had Twilight-underwear. But here there's not so much stuff of Twilight in stores. That's too bad, I guess that will be here too, eventually.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:So my sister knows I'm totally in love with Twilight and searched the internet for pictures.
The picture of my clock is this one but then it's a picture with a lot of rainbow colors. You're able to see the picture, but from a difference it's very colorful. My room has colors too. My tarpet is reddish-brown, my walls (two walls, because my room is on the loft, so I've two walls and two roofs) are light yellow and my roof is pink. So the clock suits perfect!

Lol, I wish I had Twilight-underwear. But here there's not so much stuff of Twilight in stores. That's too bad, I guess that will be here too, eventually.
Omg, I love that clock! Ive totally seen it before somewhere though, and I didnt have enough money to get it! I was devistated,

I had the Twilight Underwear made, in a store that does everything in my local shopping centre- they put everything on anything :D
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:So my sister knows I'm totally in love with Twilight and searched the internet for pictures.

Omg, I love that clock! Ive totally seen it before somewhere though, and I didnt have enough money to get it! I was devistated,

I had the Twilight Underwear made, in a store that does everything in my local shopping centre- they put everything on anything :D
That's so cool! We have a store like that too, but it doesn't do on underwear. But they do clocks, bags, tea-cups, t-shirts, mousepads (I've one of my dog). But we don't have underear. That's too bad. :(

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

You know you've read too much Twilight when you've made your own Team. :D

Team Stephenie!
This is the original picture.

My Team Stephenie photoshop: I made her a vamp herself. :lol:

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

you guys should go onto cafepress http://shop.cafepress.co.uk/twilight its all stuff thats been created by fans and theres some awesssssoomme stuff on there, i got an ace team edward tshirt on there.

ilovealicecullen<3 dude your diary is amazing!!!!!!!!!! that must have taken you ages!!
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

bored by the sea wrote:you guys should go onto cafepress http://shop.cafepress.co.uk/twilight its all stuff thats been created by fans and theres some awesssssoomme stuff on there, i got an ace team edward tshirt on there.

ilovealicecullen<3 dude your diary is amazing!!!!!!!!!! that must have taken you ages!!
Thank you! I'm very happy with it, I never really used a diary for school before. I didn't write my homework in it I just see if I'd remember it or not. :lol:
But now it's FUN to open it. :D

I'll check out that link tomorrow. =D

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:you guys should go onto cafepress http://shop.cafepress.co.uk/twilight its all stuff thats been created by fans and theres some awesssssoomme stuff on there, i got an ace team edward tshirt on there.

I love the Twilight merchandise in cafepress. Wish we have that kind of online store here in the Philippines, we have so very limited designs to choose from here and before you can find someone who sells them you have to make an effort to find them online...gah
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:

I love the Twilight merchandise in cafepress. Wish we have that kind of online store here in the Philippines, we have so very limited designs to choose from here and before you can find someone who sells them you have to make an effort to find them online...gah
its awesome i actually love it!! i was worried when i ordered my tshirt though because its shipped from the U.S. i thought it might cost me a ton but it didn't.... do they not deliver to the Phillipines? i have to restrain myself because theres sooooo much awesome stuff on there :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:You know you've read too much Twilight when you've made your own Team. :D

Team Stephenie!
This is the original picture.

My Team Stephenie photoshop: I made her a vamp herself. :lol:
Wouldnt she rather be a 'Wolf? Where did I read that, okay, you know your a Twi fan when you know the authors preference of mythical creature :D