Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Divine Design ~ Team Esme

Post by debussygirl »

Yes, landscaping is a must!
I like the idea of shrubs and willows, I think it would look amazing!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

#7, sorry I keep forgetting to count.
I will post some of the plants that I thought would really compliment the house (I LOVE that house, it makes me laugh every time I see it!) as soon as possible so that we can decide what would work. Are you planning to add the stuff in a graphics program? That would be so much fun! We have photoshop, and I think a redone house would be a hoot to do.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Question: Are we still answering and analyzing things about Esme? Or are we just redecorating? If we're still doing the questions then I have one.
  • What do you think were Esme's thoughts when Jasper and Alice arrived in the family? How does she feel about each and what were her reactions to their pasts?

PC: 6
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

What do you think were Esme's thoughts when Jasper and Alice arrived in the family? How does she feel about each and what were her reactions to their pasts?

I'm sure she was pretty surprised when they just showed up. After the initial shock I'm sure she just welcomed them into the family b/c that's just how she is. She may have been a little hesitant about Jasper at first when she learned aobut his history, just b/c him being so new to the "vegetarian" lifestyle would put her family at risk. I think she probably pitied Alice b/c she didn't know anything about her past.

p. 5
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey I want to join the this team please!

What is your first impression of Esme?
Kind, nice and loving

What is your favorite Esme quality?
That she is so loving and caring even though of what she is.

Favorite Esme moment?
When Bella first meets Esme and the Cullon family

Any last Esme thoughts?
Nope not really

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

ooh i feel like i have fallen behind already, im no good at this whole team thing ...
What do you think were Esme's thoughts when Jasper and Alice arrived in the family? How does she feel about each and what were her reactions to their pasts?
I think she was worried for her families safety given what jasper used to do but i doubt anyone could be afraid of Alice. Im sure once edward had explained things to Esme (from what he saw in there heads of cause) she would of excepted them both into the family taken care of them as well as she did with the others
p6
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

What do you think were Esme's thoughts when Jasper and Alice arrived in the family? How does she feel about each and what were her reactions to their pasts? I would think at first she would be hesitant and worried. But once Edward gave an insight into their minds she would've welcemed them with opened arms. I'm sure she loves each of them for who they are. I would think for both Alice & Jasper she probably felt pity for each for their past. Jasper living in a warzone and not knowing love and friendship, and the Alice for not remembering anything. I'm sure she helped each of them with whatever they need.

What do you think Esme thinks of Renesmee? I think she absolutely loves & adores her. And I think she just marvels at the miracle that she is (no one thought such a thing was possible.) I'm sure she'd be like any proud grandma loving her, and spoiling her, and so happy to see the family that her son now has.

pe:2
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Welcome to Team Esme, pennybug. :D

What do you think Esme thinks of Renesmee?
I'm sure she's amazed and so grateful to even have a grandchild, especially when she is forever young and can play with her. She would be like any loving grandma, and look after her, spoil her a bit, and have fun with her. I can see her always keeping an eye on her to make sure she's okay.

P - 4
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Hiya
can i join?

What is your first impression of Esme?
she was so sweet and lovely, I wanted to marry her.
:lol:

What is your favorite Esme quality?
The way she didn't pass judgment on bella, all the other cullens had expectations, or 'views' on Bella, but Esme just let her into the family, just accepted her, no questions asked.

Favorite Esme moment?
ooh, i'm gonna agree with a bunch of people before me, midnight sun, when edward is playing the piano. And she 'tells him' (thinks) It's going to be fine, Edward. This is going to work out for the best. You deserve happiness ,my son. Fate owes you that

Any last Esme thoughts?
Not really....just
GO ESME!! :D

:lol:

I think that she would be more open to Alice, less to Jasper. His past would probably worry her, but Alice's I think would bring out her nurturing side, she would feel sorry for her and want to help her create a new life, and if that meant with Jasper then Esme would accept him also.

Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Welcome to Team Esme, Jo! :D Good you've got a post count going.

I think she would accept Alice a bit more easily, because she is easy to like and talks a lot, so she would have got a view on her personality and past quicker, making her less nervous. Jasper, however, doesn't say as much and has a troubled past, so she could have been worried. Firstly about her family's safety, and then about Jasper himself, but the fact that Alice was there would help her accept them both as her kids. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy