Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Post by samajama »

SHAME ON ME!
well, it's not completely my fault. you know how once you click on "new messages" to check your PM's, it says you have 0? well i guess i went to check mine and then my internet spazzed out (as it often does) so i've been checking the lex whenever i'm online. wondering why i have no new messages!!
anyway, i'm an idiot. and therefore, the official TE list will be on page 9! (i.e. here)

i would answer whatever question is above but: it's 12:42am, i have the hiccups, i have a sinus headache, my lights are off already (so i'm typing in the dark), and i'm flippin' exhausted. so.. none of that tonight. but here is the much anticipated (well, it would be if i ever freaking posted anymore) list!!

Team Edward Members
Jenna (debussygirl)
Sam (samajama)
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Diane (diane771)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Derek (DudeRocksTheTwilight)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Caryn (Jazz Girl)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jaclyn (openfire)
Jen (pennybug84)
Fat/Fatima (Renessmee_Bella)
Sam (Samlawali)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)
Hannah (willowtree)

PM me if you want to be a member of Team Edward and I'll add you to the list! ~Sam

just to note, that's all in alphabetical order by username (duh) except for jenna and me because 1) jenna is superamazingness personified and actually visits this thread more than is probably healthy for one to do :p - kidding of course <3 and 2) because i'm the one who you should PM if you want to be on the list/have the list saved to my computer.... although i'm probably not worthy of being said list holder. (alright, i'm typing way too much. this is my tired babble.. so if you're actually read all this. well, thanks. and if you haven't, YOU STINK. i can say this without guilt because, well, you're not reading it. love those loopholes.) anyway, i'm going to (try to) stop babbling now. and go to sleep.

it's 12:48 and i still have the hiccups. night, lovelies! (or morning or afternoon, too :])
Last edited by samajama on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I guess that's a compliment Sam? :lol:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Aaw Sam, I hope your headache and hiccups both got better! I, for one, HATE the hicups! When I get them, I get them bad, they KILL! :evil: & just so you know, I read your entire post! Including the tired babble! *feels very accomplished* :D

But going back on topic now...
Like Jen (as in pennybug) said, you guys really did come up with some other good funny moments! I loved the "110" part as well, it made me smile just reading about it here! & Im another one of those people that did NOT like the deleted scene where kristen sticks her finger in robs mouth :shock: so OOC :x and just very pointless! A waste of valuable film, on catherine's part!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I have missed a few questions because I have been busy (and then there was that whole hospital thing [Boo!])

But anyway I will answer the newest question that someone has asked:

What is your favorite funny Edward moment?

Well, for me I always thought that the thing in Eclipse when Bella and Edward are on his bed and she says that she wants him and he misunderstands what she meant by that...I just found it funny because of how old he is and he can read every single person's mind that he comes across which includes the gutter brain and pervy people so I was just surprised that he didn't understand that. Then there was the thing in Twilight that some of you have also mentioned where he tackled her to the bed. I haven't got to read the saga since about January because my mum has Twilight and I always have to start at the beginning, otherwise I would most likely have more favorite funny Edward moments.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I have come to mention Team Esme thread. We are fairly new, and we are having a party on June 25th on our website: http://teamesme.forums-free.com/?sid=96 ... 9bfcf275a0. We were wondering if there were people here who had not heard about us, and that would come and register on Team Esme.
We are doing this to every team, so it is fair. Thank you.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter »

What is your favorite funny Edward moment?

Oooh, good one. Well, I'd go check my book for the exact part and wording, but I can't because a friend of mine is reading it. However, it was while Edward and Bella were on their honeymoon and Edward says something about how if he'd had known sex was all it took to (I think) have Bella listen to what he says. Something like that. Man, I wish I could remember. I read that part and laughed so hard.

Then again, I laughed at a LOT of stuff Edward said. Has no sense humor my left foot.

~*~
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I found a couple of more funny Edward moments....

Alice and Edward playing chess...The entire game in their minds, her seeing his moves before he makes them, and him reading her mind for the countermoves.

Edward causing a traffic jam so that Tyler can ask Bella to the dance, while he is dying of laughter in his car.

Edward pretending he's going to ask Bella to the dance..."A week from Saturyday, the day of the spring dance..."

"The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business"

I also think it is funny on Isle Esme, when Edward carries two suitcases and Bella and rushes inside the house. More romantic funny. He is eager to carry his wife over the treshold.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Angelvamp
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Angelvamp »

Hello everyone that is Team Edward!

Is it ok for me to post here if I am on the fence? I won't bring up Jacob/Taycob, I promise!

The discussion about whether Edward would save Bella or Renesmee, wasn't that answered in BD? He didn't know for certain if he would be able to save Bella at all, after he got Renesmee out. CPR procedures don't always work. And I think he would have stayed alive to care for Renesmee. The question is, for how long? She would be an adult in 7 years, with a partner that loves her more than anything and would die to protect her. When would Edward then follow Bella into eternity (or where ever)?

Edward is a strange and wonderful phenomenon. I got my sister to read Twilight and she fell for Edward just like every other female does. I thought this was weird, we both have EXTREMELY different tastes in men, you might even say polar opposites. It made me really examine what qualities he has that turn women into jelly. I think it's many things; his gentlemanly ways, his intelligence, his looks. But I think what really does it is his deep feeling for Bella and the way he treats her. Every woman dreams she had a guy with the level of feeling and commitment that Edward displays for Bella. He can be a bit controlling, but he really means well. And he's always asking her what she's thinking (and really wants to know)! Seriously, girls, when was the last time your husband/boyfriend asked that? That's some good melt-y stuff right there.

As for his relationship with his father, I agree with some of the previous posts that he wasn't very close to his father. I don't think fathers were very involved in their children's lives at that time. Plus, he could have learned his gentlemanly ways from his mother. I think the relationship between Edward and his mother was the stronger one. However, he mentions being obsessed with the war and fighting. This may have been an attempt to get attention or some kind of confirmation from his father. His mother made her feelings about him joining the battle very clear, yet he couldn't see anything else. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Favorite funny Edward moment:
"Penguins. Lovely."
"Life is pain...anyone who tells you different is selling something."
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Breaking Dawn after the second time Edward and Bella were talking and he says " for this? " .... Sex was the
all along?" He rolled his eyes. "Why didn't I think of that?" he muttered sarcastically "I could have saved myself a lot of arguments.
Bella: I laughed, "Yeah, probably."
"you are so human," he said again.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good job finding that, Diane. It's funny :D
Angelvamp wrote:Hello everyone that is Team Edward!

Is it ok for me to post here if I am on the fence?
Hi, Angelvamp! Welcome to Team Edward! Of course it's ok for you to post here. PM Sam if you ever want to jump off the fence and join us :D
Angelvamp wrote:The discussion about whether Edward would save Bella or Renesmee, wasn't that answered in BD? He didn't know for certain if he would be able to save Bella at all, after he got Renesmee out. CPR procedures don't always work. And I think he would have stayed alive to care for Renesmee. The question is, for how long? She would be an adult in 7 years, with a partner that loves her more than anything and would die to protect her. When would Edward then follow Bella into eternity (or where ever)?
He didn't know if he could save Bella. But at that point it was basically to late anyway. Bella made the choice to keep Renesmee, and in doing so she basically left Edward with no choice than to try to save them both. But..say that Bella was dying, and Edward could choose to perform cpr on her, or he could choose to get Renesmee out before she died... That would have been an extremely diffcult choice to make for him. But I guess he would have saved Renesmee, knowing that Bella actually was willing to die for her baby, and he would want to honor her wish.
I think if Edward made it past his first years without Bella and he watched Renesmee grow up to be as beautiful and loving as her mother, he would have chosen to stay with her even after she was a grown up. She would always need him in some way, and therefore he would be there for her.

Angelvamp wrote:And he's always asking her what she's thinking (and really wants to know)! Seriously, girls, when was the last time your husband/boyfriend asked that? That's some good melt-y stuff right there.
Haha..mine never has, as far as I can remember :lol:
Angelvamp wrote: However, he mentions being obsessed with the war and fighting. This may have been an attempt to get attention or some kind of confirmation from his father. His mother made her feelings about him joining the battle very clear, yet he couldn't see anything else. Anyone have an opinion on this?
I don't know. Could be. But I really don't know if his father wanted his son to join the war. It's hard to tell since we know so little about Edward sr. But at least it could be a way of getting attention from his father, if not confirmation or acceptance. But I also think that Edward would want to join the war because of the kind of person he is. I think he felt useless sitting at home while his fellow countrymen and others were doing in the war. I think he wanted to help those he could, and try to bring some justice and moral into the war.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~