Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edward#3

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 -- Team Edwa

Post by 21Twilight21 »

SwanCullen wrote:
I think that this could be the case. In the Twi world, it's comon to never say never. I mean, Edward thought he would never find his mate and he did. He never thought he would have a child because of his vampireness, and he did. He also though if he tasted Bella's blood, he would never stop, and he did. So I think this is a very good possibility.
I absolutely LOVE the way you said all of that ^! Yes anything is possible because by looking at all of what you listed, many of those were thought to be impossible! There are still many hidden possibilities and there could be many different reasons for many things!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I'm not sure that could be classed as a talent, though. More of a realisation that he was a stronger and better person than he gave himself credit for.
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

^ Yes that's true, but it's just a way of saying that many different things are possible. There were many different characteristics to all of the characters that we learned over time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

The Staff of Alice’s Party Planning Committee are pleased to invite you to

A Celebration of the Fifth Year of Forever - The Fifth Wedding Anniversary of
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan Cullen

An All-Week Woodland Event beginning Saturday, August 13th, 2011
In the White Mountains National Forest in New Hampshire
(contained for the week within the Alice’s Party Planning Committee topic)

Weather is predicted to be cool and overcast with possible thunderstorms. Sport equipment will be available.
Look for the Anniversary Bower in the Dartmouth Range.

Bring tents, if desired, and personal items. Bears are within easy hunting range. The Cullens request that you do not feed locally on humans. Human guests are encouraged to potluck.

We hope to see you there!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

It's a bit early, I know. But, as my day tomorrow is quite full, I thought I would stop by and leave my absolute best wishes for Edward&Bella on their anniversay tomorrow. In the end, the one thing that matters is that they both said, "I do." :cry: (Sorry, I always cry at weddings.)
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent

Post by 21Twilight21 »

^ Lol don't worry I still get emotional whenever I think about the wedding! I can't wait to see it in BD :D!
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

The Team Edward thread never dies.

Here is a question for Edward fans:

Name two scenes from the upcoming Breaking Dawn movie (BD1 or BD2) that you are most interested in, and tell us why.

It is perfectly fair to name a scene in the book that happened but we do not see directly.

Since this is my question, I will start off with one scene, Bella's first hunt. I know we are going to have to wait for that one. These are the first moments with Bella and Edward alone, and our first real good look at the new Edward, and what better setting than them off by themselves.

I love the part where Edward has to remind Bella about Renesmee before things go any further. Edward is playing the dutiful role as the responsible one, but you can see he's also thinking "hey, she's a newborn, what could I do, she overpowered me". ;)
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I'd really like to see something of when the Cullens first met the Denali coven, preferably with Tanya cracking on to Edward, and him resisting.

The wedding night (of course!).

When he first hears Renesmee.

Bella's first hunt, especially him trying to stop her hunting the humans.
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi everyone!!
Welcome to Bella’s Birthday! We’ve been a little busy with the girl’s birthdays this year because Renesmee is now driving! Everyone but Edward and Bella are thrilled with this new development. To celebrate her Cullen “coming of age” birthday, we all got her car related items. Except Jacob who got her a Harley. Edward refuses to speak to him, but Renesmee loves it! If you want to see our gifts to Renesmee, go here. You can post your gifts to the girls there as well! The mods are allowing images today!
Perhaps something fun for Renesmee and calming for Bella would be best. Remember, Renesmee is a driving teen now, and they all need a little help.
What we need you Lexers to do is help Bella and Edward feel a little better about both Bella’s and Renesmee’s 5th birthdays. Their little girl is growing up, and it’s hard for them to let her go.
Please go to the Birthday Wishes thread to wish Bella and Renesmee a happy birthday. And then, if you find the perfect gift for Bella or Renesmee, please post it on the Birthday Gift thread. The first page tells you how.
I hope to see you all at the Birthday Thread!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Tornado, those are good ones. I heard there is the possibility of a flashback scene, but not necessarily with the Denali coven. My own personal flashback favorites would be Edward during his rebellious phase and the MS scene at the Cullen household following the van incident. Well, I'm not counting on that, but it's one of my favorite scenes of all.

For BD, my second choice is his interaction with Charlie, particularly when he meets Nessie for the first time. I think Edward shows a real maturity there, and there is something definitely different between him and Charlie. For some reason I also have this picture in my head of him and Charlie fishing together at some later point.

Having just seen the trailer with Charlie in grief, I expect it will be dynamite on screen once he sees Bella again and then blows up at Edward for all of the lies. Great scene, great characters, great actors. I wonder if they'll play around with the scene a bit. There's a lot of subtlety there, maybe something a little more obvious is needed, like Charlie catching a flash of Bella's red eyes.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”