Cullenism #2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Cullenism #2

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

Yeah, hey there Ali!

I'm Remmett - our resident Cullenist Martyr/ missionary in training.

working my way up to Cullenist status once more etc etc.

anywho, Priestess Jazz Girl - I have a status report.

Well, I sort of shot myself in the foot with a battle of Vampire v. Werewolf which ended in my internet access being restricted.
but she did blaspheme against our beliefs and mock holy Carlisle so it was totally worth it.

Uhm... Oh yeah, on the missionary front, I have preached the good word of twilight to three outsiders, hence enlightening them as to the awsomeness of SM's work. They should be converts by the end of breaking dawn I suspect. :twisted:

but its not all evil and plotting. I also baked a twilight cake :D

Carlisle's blessings upon you

Remmett 8-)
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Amen, Holy Missionary Martyr.
Thank you for preaching the good news of our faith.
Carlisle's blessings upon us all-
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning Sisters & Brothers~

Many hopes that the day is as beautiful for you as it is for me.

Ali~ Welcome, Sister! I am Jazz Girl, the high priestess of Cullenism, spiritual advisor to all Cullenists. You have recited the Cullenist prayer, which puts you off to a good start. If you check page 1, the 3rd post is filled with the tenets of our faith, which includes our profession of faith, so to speak. Once you have poclaimed those words, you are one of us. We try to be pretty simple here. We welcome all who share our love of SM and all things Twilight. This is a place to release your fears and stress, and to celebrate your days of win. :D

Rem~ You are truly a missionary, taking the good word to the masses. :D Emmet's blessings upon you for your strength in battle. And, the Twilight cake is pure win, no matter how you slice it... :lol:

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JazpersGrl

Post by JazpersGrl »

Ali~ Welcome, Sister! I am Jazz Girl, the high priestess of Cullenism, spiritual advisor to all Cullenists. You have recited the Cullenist prayer, which puts you off to a good start. If you check page 1, the 3rd post is filled with the tenets of our faith, which includes our profession of faith, so to speak. Once you have poclaimed those words, you are one of us. We try to be pretty simple here. We welcome all who share our love of SM and all things Twilight. This is a place to release your fears and stress, and to celebrate your days of win.
Ah, thank you, high priestess. I forgot about that one *hangs head in shame*. Better late than never.

*screams at top of lungs*
I am a Cullenist. With faith and love, I honor the sage Stephenie Meyer, praising her for her gift of
knowledge. I honor Carlisle, our leader, praising him for his compassion and patience. I honor Edward, our
brother and teacher. I praise him for his love and strength of will. I honor Bella, our sister and teacher. I
praise her for her love and open heart. I honor our other teachers; Esme for her fierce love, Alice
for her vision and joy, Jasper for his serenity and loyalty, Rosalie for her tenacity, and Emmett for his
strength and ease of heart. I am a Cullenist.

Okay, lets see any other Sacraments I may have missed...
Sacrament of First Reading -check
Sacrament of Deeper Understanding -check (I think, what exactly are the Blessed Encyclicals of Stephenie Meyer?)
Sacrament of Declaration -check (now *hangs head in shame again*)
Sacrament of Home Pilgrimage - no check (yet, I will get there someday, may Carlisle strike me down if I don't)
Sacrament of Love Pilgrimage- no check (I will do my best, if I have to buy an island myself and name it Isle Esme, I will. Pray I get a rich husband, 'cuz I don't think islands come cheap.)

3 out of 5 isn't too bad, I guess.
Uhm... Oh yeah, on the missionary front, I have preached the good word of twilight to three outsiders, hence enlightening them as to the awsomeness of SM's work. They should be converts by the end of breaking dawn I suspect.
Yeah, I've done that, too. Every Twilighter I know is so by my doing (Mwahahaha! :twisted: ). It's kind of cool, I think. Because one of my friends got me into it, now I got my friends into it, now they'll get their friends into it. It's like the passing of a torch. Do I sound really cheesy, now? :lol:

Carlisle's blessings upon us all.

Ali 8-)
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Ali ~ You are truly a dedicated Cullenist in my book! :D

Remm ~ Twilight Cake. Awesome! You must send a pic if you can if not...oh well. Well done my friend!!! 8-)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ali~ The blessed encyclicals are the personal correspondance between the sage and the mods of the Lex written back in the day when she could still post relatively anonymously and get away with it. They contain some masterfully wonderful information, back story and hidden facts. Wonderful reads into the character and personalities of our revered ones. For instance, Edward likes all kinds of music...except country. Jasper he'll never be. :lol: They can be found on the main Lex page, in the menu to the left.

Rem~ Christy is right. Post a picture, please.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Remmett_Until_Dusk

:D I'll post a pic if I can but this isn't the first twilight cake i've made.

I made my first on the 19th December 2008 - the very first day that twilight came out in England.

OOOhhhh, yeah. twas a good day.
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

Hello, fellow Cullenists. Great to be back on after some days of hiatus.

Another week will soon passed and I'm counting down the days till my TNS programme will end. It's really tiring to reach home at 10pm and wake up early again the next day.

Remmett_Until_Dusk: Wow, a twilight cake! I'd love to see it.

Carlisle's blessings to all~
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Hi everyone!
I'm here as a representative from Jasper's army
we would like to invite you all to a party!
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... invite.jpg
There will be games, water fights, food and fun
no RSVP, just turn up and have a blast
And remember, this is not team.V.team, we're all there to have a laugh

(I know this is short notice but we've only just finished the planning hope you can make it)

oh and also...I tasted Remmett's famous twilight cake...the first one, it was amazing!
It had oreos on it! :D
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Remmett_Until_Dusk

love_is_noise wrote:oh and also...I tasted Remmett's famous twilight cake...the first one, it was amazing!
It had oreos on it! :D
:lol: Yeah, buttercream for the white and red and oreos for the black xD you cannot find a good quality black food colouring anywhere!

and yeah, I'm in Jasper's army too and the people over there are some of the best.

I totally reccommend it to any of you Cullenists who are pending or contemplating. *thumbs up*
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's