Free Car Wash

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Free Car Wash

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I can NEVER just read through my posts because I get soo distracted by that kellan pic in my banner...its so freakin' cute! How is it posisble to be so cute and so sexy at the same time?

We'll hang out when I come over for christmas break :D with phoebeb too, btw do you still have our 8th grade french twilight cafe project? I brought the giant heading we never ended up using with me here, such good memories :) I miss 8th grade! Life was so easy back then!

*shakes like a dog and splashes water on fat in the process*
KARMAAAA!!
*starts blowing bubbles from the suds into the air* :D
I <3 bubbles!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Well I guess we'd have to ask Kellan..... Oooh, fascinating idea :mrgreen: I think you should pop by the EDC for a few demos!! We haven't had one in sooo long, and I'm not allowed to do any :(

Or not... Maybe next time you come?? I miss Phoebe, we've grown apart She & I :( I saw her a while ago at the mall and we had nothing to talk about besides some hellos... :sigh:

And OHMIGOODNESS YES!! I do!!!! It's hanging on my wall... It's just so pretty, I HAD to keep it!!! Hmm.... Giant Heading... You should take a picture of it and put it up on facebook! I wanna see it :beg:

WHOA! *ducks* TED! You almost got me! :duel: :tomato:

HEHE, I looooovvveee these new smileys!! Soooo cute :D

I love Bubbles too of course.... *grabs bubble gun and shoots out soap, water & bubbles wildly* :dizzy:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Aah the car wash thread is always such a serene,nice, peaceful place to hang out :) even though it should be full on WAR 24/7 :S whatever, I like it this way too!

Haha, why aren't you allowed to demo? I would literally DIE without my demolition time with Emmett! Mmmm they make for some great memories ;)

Aaw Im sorry about that :( we really must arrange something, can you already drive btw? Im trying to arrange everything beforehand (so send me dates that workf or you to get together on fb kay?) but because I cant drive Im kind of helpless...

Hehe BUBBLE WAAARRR!!!!!!!!!! *frantically blows bubbles in Fat's direction*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Hi again!

I’m just popping in to remind you all that tomorrow is the BIG BIRTHDAY BASH! Please come and celebrate Edward’s 110th Birthday with us!

We are all SO excited to share our gifts with Edward and see what you’ve come up with!

You can come on and post your birthday wishes on one thread, and your gifts on another.

Remember, this year, you can post your gifts as images (make sure you link to the image, not the whole site) that will show up in the thread!

Also, you can post birthday cards / banners for Edward. Isn’t that wonderful!

If you want to post a picture of a gift, you need to do the following:
1. Make sure the image is smaller than 640 by 480
2. Post the link INSIDE the img coding you get when you push the img button. It should look like this [img]THELINKHERE[/img]. Again, link to the image only.
3. You need to preview your post first, to make sure it works right.
4. If the image is too big, just post the direct link for others to open.

To post your banner or card:
1. Just make your card / banner and make sure it is smaller than 640 across by 480 tall
2. Post it to an image hosting site (like DeviantArt or Photoshop) and then get the IMG link.
3. Paste the IMG link directly into your post, and voila! One super special birthday gift!

AND to make it a little more fun, Esme and I are judging your entries, so do your best!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....