Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Lexicalia

Post by SethisMine »

((How did Karl send a letter out? :lol: he doesn't even own the Manor. If anything, Lid should have sent the letter... though she isn't here... Which makes Rosa next in charge. Ah well. :D Welcome new person, I'll meet you in a sec. Oh, and by the way, try to avoid double posting, it's not allowed. You can edit posts if you want to add to them.))

I enjoyed my few moments with Karl, totally immersed... when suddenly, something caught my attention. I pulled myself away from Karl, brushing a few strands of hair out of my face. There was a new smell... A new vampire! "Do you smell that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "It seems as if we have a new comer." I gave a small sigh, pulling myself totally away. "I guess we should probably make our acquaintances." As I spoke, I carefully straightened my clothes and smoothed my hair down.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

That night, the cherubs had come into Emmaline's dreams again. This time, their voices were unclear; staticy as if at any moment their communication could be dropped.

The human boy is correct about you. One murmured, it's wings beating as the cherub leaned close to her ear. There was a few words that she couldn't quite pick up. ...come one with the earth. The voice ushered.

And then there was a knocking at Emmaline's door.

Was it morning already? Time worked in a weird way in Lexicalia. Beside her, Cain, the seeing eye Koala, stretched it's limbs lazily before helping Emma off the bed.

It was sometime before she managed to reach the door but Emmaline found that it was particularly easier this morning to "see" where she was going. She opened the door and looked blanky ahead.

"...good morning...um?" Emmaline started, unsure of what name to fill the sentence with.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

roo-roo91 wrote:
n0vaice wrote:((Hanny, the grown-ups are doing something, be patient. :lol: :lol: :lol: ))

My breathing was getting deeper and I couldn't control my lips anymore, I couldn't control myself. Even if I did I don't think I would have stopped. I could feel her hands going through my hair, gripping it sometimes. Pulling me closer to her face deepening the kiss. I cold feel her tongue and I'm sure she could feel mine too. My hands traveled to her back caressing her curves.
-clears throat- this "adult" would appreciate it if you two didn't hog the thread as well.

((What do you mean hog?! I rarely make more than 2 posts a day here! Sometimes I don't even post at all cause I'm waiting for other people to post back.))

((Its okay Nicholle, he is new to the thread. :D ))

We were passionately kissing when suddenly Rosa broke-off. "Something the matter?" I asked with a confused face. I sniffed the air coming from the open window. "Yes, I do. We have a visitor." I stood-up from the bed, straightened my clothes and fixed my disheveled hair. "Yes we should, we mustn't be rude to our guest." I took Rosa's hand and guided her down the stairs to meet the newcomer.
Last edited by n0vaice on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Rosa and Karl come down the stairs, looking for someone.

"He went upstairs." I say bitterly. I don't even want to begin to explain what they had missed in a series of hours. "He was looking for you, Karl. But when he saw Emmaline, he just..." I made a swooping up movement with my hand. "And took her upstairs."

I shake my head and pick up the shishkabobs that have been on the floor for a while.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

We went downstairs, when Dex told us that the visitor just went upstairs saying that he was looking for Karl. But when I saw Dex make the swooping motion with his hands explaining what happened to Emmaline, a touch of concern filled my face.

"What do you mean he took her upstairs?" I asked, slowly. Emmaline was human, and we didn't know if the new vampire was a vegetarian or not... I shuddered at the not. "Maybe we should go and just check it out."
ImageImageImage
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

"Ever heard of Yu-gi-Oh?. I can imagine it's hard to play if you're blind... but I assembled a deck for you and used the braille bumps. I actually made a Duel Disk like the anime. 2, in fact".
Balez takes her disk and gently puts it in her hands "I was thinking of throwing it at you, like the anime, but then I realized that would've been stupid. Do you want to play?"
Balez frowned as he heard his host downstairs. "I'll be right back."
He walked downstairs. "Dont worry. Yes, I am not a vegetarian, but I would dream of harming any of the humans here. I was just about to offer to play Yu-gi-oh with Emma. By the way, you've got a nice place here. Thanks again for the invite.'
Balez went back upstairs where Emma was waiting.
(also, I wish you hadnt said my name.)
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was about to pull Karl upstairs with me to check out the visitor, when the new vampire came downstairs. He quickly told us not to worry, and that he was just going to go play something called Yu-gi-oh. Then he thanked someone for an invite... an invite? I hadn't remembered sending one... but maybe Karl did... He then swiftly left before full introductions could be made.

Throughout this whole thing, I had one eyebrow raised. He seemed to be quite rushed to get back to this Yu-gi-oh stuff... Whatever that was. I shrugged. I had been around for a few centries, though I had never really seemed to get caught up with many human activities. I wanted to ask him who he was, the normal procedures around here, just to get acquainted, but that would have to wait.

"Okay..." I said, letting my voice draw out. "Who in the world was that?" I asked, anyone who could hear me. I had placed my hands on my hips as I waited for an answer.

((Lol, I actually kind of know what Yu-gi-oh is. It's kind of like Pokemon right?))
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Don't worry, we won't come and stalk you, Balez. :) )

Balez thrusted something round and sharp into Emmaline's hands and she listened quietly.

"Yu-Gi-Oh." She repeated, a dry laugh escaping from her throat. She was feeling parched. "Brings back a lot of memories back in school...but I never played it myself." Emmaline explained, turning the deck of braille cards in her hands before she realized that she was speaking to herself.

Emmaline sighed and shifted her feet so that they pressed firmly against the ground. For a moment, she actually felt something...light as a feather stir the wooden boards beneath her. She smiled. "One with the earth." She whispered.

"Back." The voice called from the door and she turned to it.

3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

(ps: I also gave you a Duel Disk)
"This should be interesting.... Slot your deck into your Duel Disk and put it on, like so. He straps it to his wrist like a long glove. "It shuffles for you, now that i'm starting the duel..." The machine whirred and 2000 showed up on both Disks.
"That should happen."
"I'll go first."
He drew 5 cards, and summoned "Zombie Master", causing a hologram of the card to appear.

"Your move"
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
edwardlikeshaystacks

Emmaline listened but could not get her eyes to see what he was demonstrating. There was the sound of something metallic and she felt the disk around in her hand before slipping her arm through it.

The cry of something inhuman sent a ripple down her spine and for a moment she forgot what she was doing altogether.

"Draw 5 cards." Balez said outloud and so she did.

She pressed her fingers along the bumps of the card, her eyebrows raising. Emmaline realized that she didn't know how to read Braille.

"What does this say?" She asked, showing him the back of the card absently.