Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Lexicalia

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Oh my goodness, I can barely keep up with all your characters, Chelsea! :lol: )

Emmaline frowned. Balez must have had some possessive issues in the past because he sure did enjoy locking her away. The lock clicked into place and she turned the key in her hands. It had become such a habit since this was the best she could do. Emma put the key to her nose and gave it a whiff but only caught the scent of metal.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez had another power he could use. He could send messages with his mind, and anyone who had even come into contact with him could send and recieve messages from anyone else he had come into contact with.
He sent one to Emma Hello. No, you're not crazy
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ember and Iceius coughed, then talked, doing their impressions perfectly.
They stood there, (Iceuis having a huge giggle fit ember keeping a straight face)
'Hand over Pikachu now!' Ember said.
'Yes, hand him over you twerp.' Iceius said to Leo.
'I don't have..'He started.
'Don't lie Pikachu is over there!' Ember gestured to a incredibly convincing robot of Pikachu.
'Erm. NEVER!' Leo replied.
(cat was snickering silently. this was too good. she thought.)
'Well then prepare to fight!' Ember said, pulling out a ball.
Jack sighed. 'This is not happening.' He muttered to himself.
(at emma, :lol: i've got quite a few, but not all of them always play a part, this is just something i've been wanting to do for a few days ha ha...team rocket. memories.)
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Adelina

The girls ignored her... and challenged the now-returned Leo to a Pokemon battle. Adelina raised her eyebrows. "And that would be...?" she muttered, expecting everyone to ignore her. They did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucia

Leo exclaimed to Rosa and I, "They crashed into my room! They had their pokeballs and everything..." I uh-huhed. Feeling very confused.

Cat came in, and Leo explained what happened. Cat smacked herself on the forehead in exasperation. I winced at the noise.

"Sweetheart. That was Iceius and Ember," Cat told Leo. She patted him on the back.

"Oh. Never mind," Leo said, then walked upstairs. Cat followed him up.

I turned back to Rosa. "Right. Now what? Oh, I know. You tell me about you and Karl till Alice gets here, then we all plan the wedding!" I grinned.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Leo just stood there.
'I don't have any pokemon.'He said.
He looked to Addy.
'What do I do?' He asked.
Iceius charged at Leo, grabbing the robot Pikachu.
'Yes! Finally after so many years! We have Pikachu!' Iceius replied walking off.
Ember followed, throwing a smoke ball as she walked off.
'What the Fornication under consent of king, how appealing... just happened?' Jack asked.
'I don't know Jack, I don't know.' Leo replied.
Cat sat there. 'Ha ha!' She laughed.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez frowned. "Wait, what the heck just happened?"
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

3dw2rd Cull3n wrote:Balez frowned. "Wait, what the heck just happened?"

Just a friendly reminder.

No one liners please. Thank you.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep is nice. Emmaline thought as she allowed herself to drift off on the bed. There were no new in her dreams today.

Only one cherub was present tonight and it's white feathered wings beat majestically as it stared at Emma.

You are not trying, Emmaline! Don't let this go to waste! Don't let your vision have gone in vain! It screamed, and then rocks began to fall down on them.

Only, it was Emmaline who had to fight to dodge them. She couldn't see them! And they hurt when they reached their target. The rocks seemed to grow bigger now, bigger than they had been before. This was a nightmare and all she could do was curl up in a ball and cover her ears.

If you don't learn soon. This may not be just a dream, one day. Prepare yourself, Emmaline. For there are not just good creatures in the world of Lexicalia. It murmured.

And then there was darkness.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was soo confused, Leo lost me in his story almost instantly.. but once he was done, Lucia requested that I tell her more about Karl. At the very thought of past memories, I had to grin.

"Well, It was about a year ago when I first met him as I was riding my motorcycle. He was in a car parked on the side of the road, and he had fallen asleep on his horn." I laughed, "Ever since then, it's been love at first sight." And it kinda had been. Karl was such a nice person to be around, I could help but feel... comfortable with him.

Glancing at the clock, I realized that the hour was almost up. Had time really flown by so quickly? Soon we would be invaded by another bunch of vampires and a crazy wedding planner...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Cat sat there. 'Well at least someone didn't tell Kuro they were here, iceuis and ember that is. That girl is psychotic about James.And for craps sake they looked dead on Team Rocket, so she would have thought he had come and probably would have kidnapped him and cause Jack to practically kill her.' She said laughing afterwords.`
Jack sighed. 'God I hate that purple haired freak.' He muttered.