Lexicalia

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Lexicalia

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez once again asked: "What is this about Team Rocket?"
He was confused, because he swore he smelled werewolf. "Oh hey, hi. I'm new." He then waited patiently for the story. "I was just chilling up upstairs when I heard the Team Rocket motto."
3dw2rd cu||3n, biting willing humans since 1 AD
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'It's nothing.' Cat said, looking over at Balez.
'Just two idiots dressed like them.' She added.
'Damn it! James was here and no one told me?' Kuro screamed.
'It wasn't him, it was Iceius.' Jack muttered.
'I thought I smelled a fox.' Jaguear said, his nose wrinkling.
'My, my, the two lovely twins were here and no one told me?' Tigerius said smiling deviously.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Adelina

Leo stood there. "I don't have any pokemon." He looked at Addy. "What do I do?" Adelina looked back at him uneasily. She had no idea.

"Yes! Finally after so many years! We have Pikachu!" Iceius cried, grabbing the robot Pikachu. Ember followed, flicking a smoke ball as they left.

"What the--just happened?" Jack asked, filling in the -- with a word humans liked to say when they were confused, angry, hurt, etc. Adelina raised one eyebrow.

"I don't know Jack, I don't know," sighed Leo. Cat laughed.

Cat, Jack, and Leo (joined by Balez later) talked more about Team Rocket and Iceius/Ember, which all went waaay over Addy's head.

Kuro suddenly ran in, screaming, "Damn it! James was here and no one told me?"

"It wasn't him, it was Iceius," Jack muttered.

"I thought I smelled a fox," Jaguear added, wrinkling his nose.

"My, my, the two lovely twins were here and no one told me?" Tigerius asked, looking evil.

Adelina slouched against the wall, throughly entertained. Stupidly of her, it was the wall with the hole in it, and she fell right through. As her back hit the ground, legs still caught in the hole, she executed a perfect summersault to land on her feet again.

"'Scuse me. Where were we?" she asked casually when people turned to look at her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucia

Rosa grinned, remembering. "Well, It was about a year ago when I first met him as I was riding my motorcycle. He was in a car parked on the side of the road, and he had fallen asleep on his horn." Rosa laughed. I smiled at that image. "Ever since then, it's been love at first sight." Rosa smiled to herself, thinking of Karl. I let her, wondering what it felt like to be in love.

Rosa checked the clock. I looked at it too, at grinned widely at the time. A minute later, I heard someone open the door and saw Alice in the doorway of the Manor, grinning evilly. Jasper was behind her, hand on her elbow. Esme peeked in cautiously.

"Hello, Rosa!" Alice chirped. "Congratulations!" She hugged Rosa. "And Lucia! Nice to meet you, I'm Alice!" She hugged me too.

"Hi Alice! Nice to meet you too," I told her, trying awkwardly to hug her back. I smiled at Jasper, Esme, Carlisle, Emmett, Rosalie, and, of course, Edward, Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob. I tried not to wrinkle my nose at his smell once Alice released me and my nose was filled with air other than Alice's clothes. Alice turned to her family.

"Ok, everyone who doesn't want to help, shoo. And Emmett. Go away," she ordered them.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez giggled at the newcomers. "Oh hey guys, miss me? Hi Renesmee, long time no see. Your mother doing good?" He sighed as he wanted to dance, but didnt have a partner.. and was slightly bored. Then his eyes brightened "You found Alice again? How'd that big fight go?"

(Balez hasnt seen them since Alice left in BD)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Balez-- you're not in the same room as them. You're in Leo's room, the Cullens, Rosa, and I. :D

*line*))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Ember laughed. 'We have pika-' her sentence was cut short, due to the fact she smacked into a wall.
Iceius laughed at her, then hit the same door.
'Gah! Who put that door there?' She asked her voice still disguised.
Somehow, who knows how, kuro had ran over to where they are.
'OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!'Kuro screamed.
'You aren't Iceius at all! You are James!' She gave a fangirl squeal and grabbed Iceius's hair.
'I have soooooooooooooo many things to ask you. Oh I am so happy!' She said, dragging Icieius along.
'Well that was interesting.' Ember replied.
Kuro walked into the room where Addy and the others were.
'Look I found him!' She said.
Jack sighed and walked out of the room. Jaguear snickered. Whilst the others just sat there staring.
'I'm going to my room now!' She said in a sing song voice, she pulled out a collar and leash and put the collar on Iceius and attached the leash to the collar dragging her along.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

"So um... why did Team Rocket impersonators break into this place? I mean, I remember once I downloaded the Team Rocket Theme (without words), and did then motto a bunch of times for Halloween, but I never broke into anyone's house to do it. They must have another motive, any ideas?"
(by the way, I actually did this one Halloween. To my eternal shame, I had to be Jesse because my voice was too high pitched. I wore a pink wig.... Eeeew, my first and only crossdressing expierence. And I will never do it again)
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Jaguear face palmed.
'That is not Team Rocket. That was two enemies of me and my friends, named Iceius and Ember disguised as Team Rocket.' He explained.
long story short, Tigerius, Jaguear and Cat explained their stories as well as the canious's stories.
They explained Iceius and Ember's master disguising abilities, as well as the others powers.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I laughed at the Cullen's enthusiasm. It had been a while since I had seen any of them, and it was like a huge family reunion. After several bear hugs, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob, Carlisle, and Edward, Bella, and Renesmee went to go check out the outside, leaving us with Alice, Rosalie and Esme.

"Thanks for coming!" I said, laughing.

"You didn't think that we would let you do this alone did you?" Alice said. "Besides, you're terrible at planning things, and need all the help you can get."

Esme put her hand on my shoulder, "She doesn't mean it that way." she said, laughing, and then gave me another hug. "It's great seeing you again! I see you almost like one of my own. And now, you must introduce me to the others here."

"Well, this is Lucia," I said, grinning. "I don't know most of the others here very well... they all kind of rushed in. Karl is somewhere... and Emmaline, a human, is upstairs doing something. Other then that, most of the Mafia is still back at the Mansion or elsewhere."

"I see," replied Esme, her eyes glanced around the house, "This place is lovely. And most people here already know about vampires, is that correct?" I nodded. "Interesting, we may have to convince Carlisle to have us settle here for a while."

I grinned, "That would be lovely!" I said. "Now... where should we plan this..." I mused, looking around.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
3dw2rd Cull3n
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by 3dw2rd Cull3n »

Balez bounded into the room where the Cullens were. "I wanna help plan the party! I'd be willing to bet I like doing this better than Alice does... even WITH your crazy set up for that graduation party I watched from a distance. That was pretty cool. So, can I help, please, please please, please?"