Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Trust me, anyone who takes a picture of any of us for any reason, will regret it. I can promise you that.

Hi guys! I'm here with some wonderful news! This thread especially will LOVE THIS!!!

The mods will let us have a birthday party for Nessie (and Bella) on the 11th! We are throwing the party for Nessie, but it is also a surprise party for Bella. Isn’t it wonderful?

Remember, Nessie is a young teen now, even though she is only four, so bring appropriate gifts for her.

So far, we can have a new party thread that we can post images on! Emmett is also pushing for a games thread so that we can have some fun playing a few games.

Here is the wonderful Invitation that Jaspersgrl came up with! Remember it’s a SURPRISE PARTY! Don’t tell Bella!

We will start the party on September 11th, and it will run all day long. Please let everyone know so that we can have a really great party. I know most of the family will be there, and we are all bringing gifts!

So come over to the Birthday Bash thread to wish Nessie (and Bella) a Happy Birthday and bring a "gift" to post. I'll see you on the 11th!
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

We can't forget that today is Nessie's birthday? So, knowing what we know about hybrids, how old would Renesmee "be" at the age of 4?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Happy Birthday Nessie-girl! Don't roll your eyes at me, you know you love it when I call you that.
Chernaudi wrote:So, knowing what we know about hybrids, how old would Renesmee "be" at the age of 4?

She looks and acts like a 12 or 13 year old.

I stopped by to remind you all about the big Birthday Bash this weekend. Nessie's birthday is today and Bella's birthday is Monday so Alice decided to have one party over the weekend. I believe the mods have decided to get things started around midnight EDST which is just a few hours away. There will be some games to play and prizes to win. Make sure you come by to wish Renesmee and Bella a happy birthday. You can also bring gifts.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Happy Birthday Renesmee!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Happy belated birthday, Nessie! So sorry I missed it!

Hey Alice, Peter, Jenn, and Emmett!

I'm kinda busy right now, but I had to say happy birthday. school, y'know? PROMISE I'll get an actual post when I can.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Happy Belated Birthday Renesmee!! (I thought about you on that day. Just didn't make it over here.)

So I realized we dont' have a fun/cool name for this team thread. (Ex: Team Seth He Keeps the Peace We Help.) And I can't really think of anything right now. Would we want to have one? Can anyone think of anything?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Actually, we're Loch Ness Lake. aka, Nessie's Clubhouse. :D

But, it's kinda... not flowy, so if anyone has another better idea, feel free to share!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
katieb1229
Wandering Through Town

Post by katieb1229 »

happy belated birthday nessie! Hope you had a great one!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

willowtree wrote:Actually, we're Loch Ness Lake. aka, Nessie's Clubhouse. :D

But, it's kinda... not flowy, so if anyone has another better idea, feel free to share!

~h. f. e. l.
Oh ya. I forgot about that. That's what happens when it's no on the title of the thread. :mrgreen:
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

As some of you (OK, most of you) may already know, Mackenzie Foy as been cast as Nessie, per Stephenie Meyer.

What do you think of the choice?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/