Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Chernaudi »

Renesmee__Bella: Karen was on the most recent season of Dr. Who, that's being shown right now on BBC America(with Matt Smith as the new Doctor). I'm waiting for them to starting airing season 15 of Top Gear.

As I said, I saw Karen in the promo and I thought "brownish eyes, high cheekbones, and bronzish hair, that's kinda what adult Nessie may look like." However, I wouldn't expect Nessie to be as tall as Karen, who's 5'11". Maybe more like 5'7" or 5'8", considering that Bella is 5'4" and Edward is 6'1", and even taking into consideration that Kristen is 5'6"(taller than Bella) and Rob is 6'1"(like Edward). But we'll never know for sure unless Stephenie writes a story about when Nessie's older. I still kinda picture Renesmee as being like the girl in these photos: http://s758.photobucket.com/home/FallenOne_bucket

And I'm on PTB right now, though I don't have permanent betas yet. I still have to send in an other chapter or two before that happens, though I have a couple of ideas for them.

The girlie-wolf: I think that you may be underestimating Renesmee and her intelligence. Considering that she was able to speak in full sentences from a week old and by the end of the story was as if not more intelligent than many teenagers, some may overestimate her intelligence, but I wouldn't underestimate it, either.

She's obviously smart enough to know what she wants and how to get it, like many teens are. Imprinting or now, Nessie wants Jacob.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Chernaudi~ please call me Shai cuz it drives me crazy when people call me in my screen name :lol:
haha I know I'm underestimating here :lol: It was my last try to convince you guys that she may try to date cuz you didn't buy the last ones... i know Nessie is freakishly smart and I know she'll be with Jake. The question is what happens in the middle. and that we will never know -sigh*
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Actually Shai-bear, Tay is supposed to be 6 foot 2! (Or is it one?)

:lol: it's alright! We can agree to disagree! xD

New question? (Answer this in Nessie's POV, it's more fun that way!)

How would Nessie feel if she found this thread?

I already have my answer, but I wanna see what y'all say first xD

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

He is supossed to be 6 foot 2 but Tay is so short! Rob is taller! And in the scene after Jake tried to kiss Bella it annoyed me so much!

Yes, we can, Fat-bear. Wow, that sounds horrible. I'll find one though.

annoyed that we barely talk about her :lol:
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I know!! And when he was bringing his bike back to his garage in Eclipse! Man was I furious that Bella was almost as tall as him! NOT COOL!

Haha yeaahhh kinda! But if you can't come up with one, you could always just steal one, I have millions! There's Fat, Fatty, Fatty-G, Fatsicles, Fatshaik, Milkshake, etc! Lots :lol:

:lol: :mrgreen: Sowwy Nessie! I mean, it is true, we barely ever talk about her anymore, just our own conversations... Hanny's gonna be :evil: .... :? She would be excited, I spose, that we love her enough (which we totally do!!) but also kinda weirded out that we spend all day loving her!!!

And so, we will now have a little convo about Nessie!!

As soon as I think of something to discuss :lol:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Thank you, Cher, for keeping this on topic. *hugs* *glares at Fatsicles and Na* You two know better.
...Even though you make me giggle.

I'm reading Tiger in the Well by Philip Pullman (third book in the Sally Lockhart series. Yes, the author of His Dark Materials. which are such brilliant books.), and Sally's daughter, Harriet, reminds me so much of Nessie. She's like her soul sister. :lol:

Older Nessie~ Totally. I can see that.

Nessie and Jake~ They'd be together. Why would Nessie want to date, when she has Jake? anyway, it would break his heart, and she loves him too much for her to do that to him.

I think you are hilarious. I don't mind if you don't talk much about me. You're too amusing. You should visit Momma, Daddy, Jakey and me in Forks! :D
Love, Nessie!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

YES! NOT COOL AT ALL!

You shall be petty-bear -dazzling grin*
Hey! I'm Milkshaike! (Hanny) We could be a pear of milkshakes :D
haha we tottally don't talk about her. And I agree that she'll be very "weirded" :lol:
haha I have nothing too -high fives*
We made Hanny giggle! We are better then the A team! -high fives*

Mo~ haha i'm not sure I know better. You know that when I start talking I always get of topic :roll:

Nessie~ thank you, thank you -bows*
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

hegache. waaaaaah. it huwts. it huwts!
(headache. owwwwwwww. it hurts. it hurts!)

I'M IN THE HOMETOWN OF TAYLOR LAUTNER. You're all green with envy, like Mr Green! :mrgreen:

Would Nessie like to travel lots?

Food for thought. See y'all later.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

New question(perhaps related to the travel question): How would Nessie like climate changes? Namely adjusting to a climate different to Forks. Like here in Ohio right now, it's miserable-hot and humid, and I'm hoping for a rainstorm to cool things down. So would Nessie adjust to different climates well, being half vampire. And would she get hot like people do, considering how high her body temperature is, and would she sweat(the latter questions would probaby be better in the science thread)?

And please don't call me Cher. I'm a guy, and even though I like Cher, I didn't chose my name because I'm a girl--and that goes for any references to Bella, Nessie or Kristen Stewart :)

Just thought I'd bring that out. Didn't mean to sound angry or upset, just trying to set that record straight :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH You lucky girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!
Feel better, Mo :D

Would Nessie like to travel lots?
Yeah, to old places with lots of history :D And playgrounds :lol:

How would Nessie like climate changes?
Not very good, me thinks.