EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Whoa! You ok skylar? You should have known better, but you sure look like you enjoyed it!

Skylar, the management team can play along to see how many you all get correct. But since you don't have ranks the points won't help you any.

Emmett, I suppose you can play along but we won't ruin the point system for everyone else by giving you any points. Instead you can help me anounce the correct answer tomorrow.

Night everyone. It's getting late and I have to work tomorrow. Talk to you all later.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Meztli wrote:That's right Emm! Defend your woman! Sorry girls, but the man has a point.
I protect my family and all those that I love. It's what I do.

I hear Rose coming back so I'm getting off for the night. It's been fun everyone. Maybe we can do it again soon.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Oh man! I missed Emmett, Rose, AND Esme...? :(
This was a horrible day :(

I'm glad to see some people back though! Hi guys!!

Adams Family-I love y'all!!!

New thread...*inhales deeply* nice, now I am thoroughly tired, I'm gonna go crash on the couch in my office for a while.
I will see y'all later!

*walks into office, plops down on couch and goes into EIC staring at pictures on ceiling*
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

BHG - You know me too well. You know I loved it! Me and Emmett wrestling, LOL! Yeah, we can answer the questions. I'm all about the Emmett trivia. Have A Good Night!

Emmett - We all know how protective you are but I only have the sledgehammer for protection. I know I'm probably one of the people at the top of Rose's list to come after because of how much I love messing around with you. LOL! I know she could probably hurt me but dang nabit, I will put up one hell of a fight. When it comes to you, I don't play fair. ;)

Well it seems that everyone is heading out, so maybe I will go to my office and tidy up a bit and drink in all the Emmett gloriousness that's contained in there.

Nite Everyone!

*skips off towards office, singing I got to wrestle Emmett, I got to wrestle Emmett. LaLaLa!* :)

P.S. Emmett, I have an Xbox 360, Playstation 2 and a Wii that you can use anytime.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

EMMETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
*Tackles* Sup man?

Hello EDC-ers, glad to be on the new thread! :D
Esme! You're here! *Hugs* We need to swap cookie recipes.
Rose? My god, you're hotter than in the books! *Stumbles over his own two feet* It's nice to greet you...I mean meet you. Did I say greet you? Well that's not what I meant! I hope to marry you. Did I say marry? I meant carry...to...*Throws smoke bomb and disappears* *Emmett growls*

Well I'm hoping to check in here more and more as we grow closer to NM PREMIERE!

Later gators.

~Derek

Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

HELLOOO.... :)

Skylar :) nice to see you again chicky :) i though you may have been put in to a emmett induced coma but i see i am wrong :P mayybee if youd share ;p

Derek: nice to hear from you! :) allway nice to see people back.

Mmumm can wait for the questions :) So much fun. but i have still havent found anything on the whole "dale" as his middle name thing. oh well..

talk to yall later :)
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

Ok everyone, you have about an hour left to submit your answer to yesterday's question. I'll be back between 9:00 - 10:00 EST to post the answer and the next question as well as everyone that submitted a correct answer. So far I have gotten PMs from the following people: Willowtree, Panndancer, Meztli, Brunetterebel010, copper curls, Shanon, Esme_Cullen_* . If you think you have sent your answer but your name is not on the list then send it again.

About the question regarding Emmett's middle name... I am attempting to get the official answer to this. Hopefully we will get the answer from Stephenie herself. We'll just have to wait and see.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Oh yesterday's question was:

What is Emmett's last name?
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

I agreed to let Emmett reveal the answer to yesterday's question since I wouldn't let him play. He's busy at the moment, but he sent me his answer last night. So here's the official answer to yesterday's Question of the Day:
Emmett_Cullen_* wrote:What is Emmett's last name?
My last name is McCarty. We use Cullen because Carlisle is the head of the family.
The answer I was looking for was McCarty. Everyone that answered got it correct. Here's the list of how many points you received:
Willowtree = 10 points
Pandancer = 9 points
Meztli = 8 points
Brunetterebel010 = 7 points
Copper curls = 6 points
Shanon = 5 points
Cam = 4 points
Esme also answered the question correctly :D

Carrie will add these points to your post totals which will put you closer to your next promotion.

Today's question:

Question of the Day 11/5/09
Name the city and state Emmett is originally from.

It will be around this time each day when I post the answer and new question. This way you have close to a whole day to get your answers in.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I have to leave in 5 minutes, so i'll make this short and sweet.

October became a very busy month for me after I got sick. I don't know how i even got through that. Now November is here, and as I look at my calendar, I've begun to get very scared. I've never been so busy in my life. I'm really hoping I can get over here some night at 3 in the morning to do another post, but I can't make any promises.

I'll participate in all the daily questions that i can, but once again, no promises.

I did read over some of the things I missed, and found that I missed EMMETT!! Urg. Stupid!!! I'll try to make it on next time hes over here.

I'll try to be back later, but I've got to run.

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin